Chapter 127

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

After a bit of soaking inside the shower, Yerin looked at them and handed her hand to Sowon who took it then they both pulled SinB out too. Yerin looked around, hoping of find everything to get them to dry out, she finally opened the good drawer and took out towels. Sowon took the towel Yerin was handing her and wiped herself while SinB was just hugging herself.

 

Yerin slowly went near SinB. “It’s me ok? Don’t be scared...” said Yerin calmly then she slowly wiped SinB’s hair. SinB shievered a bit when Yerin touched her but then she let Yerin do her job at wiping her.

 

Then both Sowon and SinB went to sit on the bed lost in their own thoughts so Yerin went down to make some warm tea. She came up with it and gave it to both of them to warm them up.

 

“Thanks Yerin...” said Sowon as she sighed.

 

“Don’t worry about it.” answered Yerin smiling a bit at her.

 

“Na, we should be taking care of SinB but you are taking care of me too.” said Sowon looking down.

 

Yerin put her hand on Sowon’s shoulder and squeezed it gently. “Hey, don’t worry about it ok?” said Yerin sincerely, Sowon nodded at her and sighed again.

 

They looked at SinB, burying her face into her legs. Yerin got closer to her. “SinB…” she whispered to her.

 

SinB shook her head. “I’m okay…” she answered as her voice cracked.

 

“Obviously, you are not.” said Sowon bluntly in which Yerin just stared at her then Sowon looked down. “Mianhe.” she apologized then she looked at SinB. “SinB, we both know that you are not ok.” said Sowon more gently now.

 

It was silent for a while then they heard footsteps and then as the door open, they saw Umji there.

 

“Hey, how was school today?” asked Umji quickly as she put down her bag and approached them. But then she noticed the gloomy atmosphere.

 

Yerin looked at Umji and shook her head. So Umji nodded understanding it didn’t go well for her best friend.

 

SinB finally looked up as she heard her buddy’s voice. Seeing Umji there, her tears just come out as always. “Umji!!” said SinB hugging Umji which caught her off guard.

 

Umji fell on the bed as SinB was on top of her crying. “Yuju… she… Yuju..she broke our friendship ...she said she hates me and regret being my friend. She… she… she told me… to disappear and to never appear in front of her!!!!” cried SinB which made Umji eyes widen as she patted SinB’s back and looked at Yerin and Sowon for confirmation in which both of them nodded.

 

“She even slaps SinB… ” said Sowon angrily as she clenched her teeth which made Umji more shocked this time.

 

“SHE WHAT?!” screamed Umji as SinB cried even louder. At that moment, Umji saw red. “I am going to kill her. How dare she do that to SinB!!” exclaimed Umji. “How come something like that happened?! Didn’t you talk to her?” asked Umji lost.

 

SinB shook her head and cried even more as she hugged Umji tighter.

 

“That jerk changed the story around. He said that it was SinB who seduced him…” explained Yerin. “So Yuju got mad at SinB for stealing her boyfriend…”

 

Umji stayed silent as she listened to the story. At the end, Umji eyes were red of anger. She wanted to cry too because she was very mad. SinB got hurt by Jackson and now she’s treated like that by Yuju. Umji couldn’t believe how things turned out.

 

“How could that jerk do that!!” exclaimed Umji. “SinB really don’t deserve that…”

 

Then SinB’s phone rang, they looked at it ready to kill anyone but then as Umji looked at the caller ID she relaxed. “SinB, it’s your coworker.” said Umji a little more calm now.

 

SinB looked up then took the phone.

 

“Hello?”

“Ne..Yes..I will be there...Yes.”

 

Then she hung up.

 

“What is it?” asked Umji worried.

 

“I promised a coworker to work tonight since she helped me out a lot before… ” explained SinB as she wiped her tears and sighed.

 

“Can you… even work?” asked Sowon worried as she saw how broken and exhausted SinB was because of this situation.

 

SinB sighed and shook her shoulders. “I can’t let my work down… It’s in few hours anyways… ” she said hoping after some time she would feel a little better.

 

Yerin nodded. “I will send Yejun there tonight too. I should leave now…” explained Yerin as she get up but then looked at SinB. “I will see you later ok?” said Yerin in which SinB nodded. Umji walked down to send Yerin out.

 

Before leaving Yerin turned to Umji. “Umji… I’m not sure what happened there but I saw a tension between Sowon and Eunha.... and it’s not my business but… Sowon cried too… To be honest I don’t understand what happened there but seeing Sowon like that make me think it really hurt her...” said Yerin hesitating.

 

Umji nodded hoping it would not be bad, she really didn’t wanted Sowon to have problems with Eunha. “Thank you… I will talk with her.” said Umji as she send Yerin out.

 

She walked up to see both of them not talking. Sowon was holding her phone while SinB was just there, staring at the wall.

 

Umji sighed as she closed the door and approached them. “Wanna talk?” she asked the tall girl as she looked at Sowon.

 

“About?” asked Sowon.

 

“You and Eunha...?” said Umji slowly.

 

Sowon sighed but remained silent.

 

“Sowon…” insisted Umji worriedly. “Talk to me, you can’t keep everything for yourself…”

 

Sowon took another deep breathe. “We kinda argued, she’s mad at me… And she took Yuju’s side back there... I can’t blame her they’re good friends, but they don’t know what really happened and hearing her say SinB is a liar, that I’m a liar and that SinB could really try to steal Jackson really makes me mad too...” explained Sowon clenching her fists around her phone.

 

Umji nodded, understanding what happened. “Hey, I’m sure Eunha didn’t mean it. Like you said she doesn’t know about the situation…” said Umji trying to smooth the situation even though she agree that Eunha did a wrong move there.

 

“I messaged her but she didn’t reply any to my messages…” said Sowon finally throwing the phone away on the bed.

 

“You should go see her and have a talk with her?” said Umji getting closer to Sowon and patting her back.

 

“I actually don’t know what to talk about. She wouldn’t believe me anyways… I know I hurt her feelings these days and I regret lying to her... I don’t know what to do Umji…” explained Sowon.

 

“Go talk to her…” suddenly said SinB which made the two girls looking at her.

 

“You two are in love with each other clearly. Don’t ruin it because of someone like me...it’s not worth it.” continued SinB as she bite her lips. “You lied to her because of me, you ditched her because of me, you hurt her because of me…”

 

“What someone like you?!” asked Sowon shocked. “Nothing is because of you, I’m old enough to take my own decisions SinB, I lied to her and ditch her because I wanted to be by your side…” explained Sowon sincerely. “You didn’t force me to act like that, I did it.”

 

SnB shook her head. “No, Yuju is right… I am just someone that always lie to her friends...I was not honest with her since the beginning… I am a terrible friend..so…” she bites her lips harder, trying hard not to cry. “Don’t ruin your relationship because of me...” said SinB sobbing now.

 

Both Umji and Sowon were heartbroken as they looked at each other.

 

“SinB, look at me.” said Sowon as she held both of SinB’s shoulder to make her look at her. SinB was shocked but Sowon didn’t care this time. “You are not a terrible friend. You are an awesome friend. You are a honest and courageous person. You are willing to sacrifice yourself for others. You are an amazing person!! So don’t say that you are a terrible person!!” said Sowon. “You are like a sister to me.” added Sowon as she hugged SinB tight.

 

It was silent for a bit then SinB nodded her head in Sowon embrace. After a while, Sowon and Umji decided to send SinB to work while Yerin agree to send SinB home after work. As they got there, they saw Yerin there with Yejun.

 

Seeing SinB, Yejun quickly ran toward SinB and jumped on her in which she caught him and for once, she was smiling.

 

The girls were a bit shocked, SinB was ok with Yejun touching her but decided not to say anything.

 

“SinB noona!!! I missssss youuuuu!” exclaimed Yejun as he gave a kiss on SinB’s cheek.

 

SinB smiled at him. “Me too ar.” she answered sincerely then they heard a cough.

 

“Yejun, what about us?” asked Sowon pointing at herself and Umji. Yejun eyes brightened and he jumped down from SinB and ran toward Sowon. “Yejun is really good at making people happy aren’t you.” said Sowon lifting him up.

 

“Sowon noona!” he said happily as he hugged her but Sowon messed his hair and the little boy pouted then he looked at Umji. “Hmmji noona!!” he said now holding out his arms so Umji would take him in his arms too.

 

Umji quickly took him in her arm to give hima hugs “It’s UMji!” she said to him but then Yejun failed again making them laugh.

 

SinB was just standing there. Then she saw the kids going toward her classroom. “Alright, Yejun let’s go.” said SinB as she walked away leaving the three there.

 

During class, SinB had trouble focusing. Even though the kids were adorable and all, she just wanted to cry. From time to time, Yejun would make SinB smile a bit but it wasn’t enough to make her forget what happened earlier.

 

Finally, as the class was over, all the kids left except Yejun as usual waiting for Yerin.

 

“SinB noona, can I go to the washroom?” asked Yejun in which SinB nodded.

 

“Be careful and hurry back.” said SinB as she continued cleaning up.

 

Then after a minute, she hear someone knocking at the door, she turned around expecting to see Yerin or Umji but then her whole body froze.

 

“Hi SinB.” said the familiar voice. SinB’s body felt paralyzed with fear.

 

“Jack...son… what are you doing here?” asked SinB as she was shivering.

 

“Well, you weren’t answering my texts or my calls. I waited for you at the entrance but didn’t see you. I recall Yuju say that you work here.” he smirked as he approached SinB.

 

“Go..go away…” said SinB very scared and unable to ran away as her body wasn’t listening to her.

 

“But why? I want to talk to you.” smiled Jackson.

 

“You jerk… how could you do this to me!!” exclaimed SinB taking a small step back as he was slowly approaching her.

 

“Do what? I didn’t do anything.” answered Jackson innocently. SinB took a step back again but her back was now touching the white board on the wall.

 

“You … You … twisted the story around… You ruined my friendship with Yuju!!! You made it worst!!” said SinB as her eyes got teary.

 

“Hey, if you didn’t run away that day and if you would just have some fun with me. Everything would go well. But you ran away like that, I didn’t want to be in trouble with my girlfriend, I wasn’t sure what stupid explanation you would give her.”

 

SinB tears were running down on her face. “You.. .are terrible… ” said SinB but then Jackson was approaching her very closely.

 

“You know, I really like you. After seeing you dance, I couldn’t stop myself from looking at you, at your body. I love girls that are good at dancing. You dance ily, your body line, your coldness make it even more y. And I was very surprised that you could sing too at Karaoke. I love everything about you. And last time, your abs, the touch was so nice. It’s rare to see a girl like you SinB.” he said as SinB looked away more tears coming out of her eyes. “Now now, let’s have a talk. Don’t cry.” he says as his hand was about to wipe SinB tears but then they heard a little voice.

 

“STOP!!” screamed Yejun as he ran toward SinB and tried to push Jackson away.

 

“Why are you making SinB noona cry!!” he exclaimed as he hit Jackson’s feet angrily.

 

Jackson smiled and bend down. “You are adorable little kid. Now go play outside and let me talk with your teacher.” said Jackson putting his hand on the little boy back to guid him away but Yejun ditched him and came back close to SinB who was still crying.

 

“No! You make noona cry! I will protect her!!” exclaimed Yejun as he hugged SinB tight.

 

SinB was shaking, she was scared, she didn’t know what to do, she was frozen. She just put her hands on Yejun, keeping the little boy close to her.

 

“My noona will come soon and then you will get in trouble!!” yelled Yejun couragely as he pointed to the door.

 

Jackson laughed. “Aww, this . I thought there was only you left and wanted to have a chat with you. I guess next time then.” he said to SinB calmly then he ruffled Yejun’s hair. “You are cute. Protect well this noona for me ok?” added Jackson smiling at Yejun then he walked away slowly, his hands in his pocket.

 

SinB broke down and was tearing up on the floor. Yejun hugged SinB. “Noona, don’t cry. he’s gone now. Yejun’s here!!” said the little boy proud of himself for making Jackson leave.

 

Then they heard someone entering. SinB closed her eyes, scared it was Jackson coming back, but it was Yerin, seeing SinB on the floor crying she quickly rushed to her.

 

“SinB!!” exclaimed Yerin as she kneeled and looked at her. “What is it?” she asked before looking at Yejun. “You okay baby boy?” she asked him as she touched him quickly checking he was okay and he nodded pushing her hands away from him.

 

“I’m fine noona!! But there was a really big boy that was bullying SinB noona!!” explained Yejun quickly.

 

“A big boy?” asked Yerin and the little boy nodded, Yerin looked at SinB and quickly hugged her tight. “It’s okay… he’s gone now. Everything will be okay. We are here for you.” said Yerin as Sowon and Umji arrived too running toward SinB. Yerin looked around. “Was it Jackson…?” she asked slowly and SinB nodded into her embrace.

 

“How could he show up here!!” exclaimed Sowon mad.

 

“Urk, we should have waited at the front door instead of going to take a walk….” said Yerin sadly while she exchanged place with Umji who hugged SinB now.

 

Sowon bend down to Yejun. “Can you tell noona what happened? What did that boy do?” asked Sowon as she took the boy closer to her and patted his back calmy.

 

Yejun nodded let himself get comfy against Sowon. “ Yejun went to washroom and when I came back I heard a boy voice so Yejun hide behind the door. But then Yejun see the boy kept approaching SinB and made her cry so Yejun ran in front of the boy and tell him to back off. The boy told me to go outside but then I told him that my noona will come soon and he will be in trouble so he left!” explained Yejun proudly but also scared and excited by what just happened.

 

Sowon smiled and hugged him. “Ne, good job Yejun.” she said proud of him too.

 

He looked at Yerin before looking again at Sowon shyly. “Yerin noona always tell me that a good boy should not make a girl cry but make her smile.” said Yejun and Sowon smiled as she looked at Yerin.

 

Yerin lifted Yejun up. “You are right Yejun ar but be careful around those bad boys okay...” she said as she kissed his forehead then they looked at SinB.

 

“We should go.. it’s getting late.” said Yerin and the girls nodded. This time Sowon decided to piggy back SinB back to her house. While Yerin had to send Yejun home so she bid goodbye to the girls and told them to let her know once they are home.

 

As they got in, Sowon put her on the sofa while Umji went to make some drink then sat beside SinB.

 

“Buddy, you okay?” asked Umji lowly, obviously she knew SinB wasn’t ok. Who would be okay to have their harasser going back to them.

 

SinB shook her head and got teary again. “He… he knows where I work… he know where I study… he can finds me… what if… what if Yejun wasn’t there tonight? What if… none of you showed up tonight… I’m scared ar Umji… I’m so scared!!!” she said crying and hugging Umji tight.

 

“Shh, don’t worry... shh, we won’t leave you alone anymore. We will make sure of that ok??” whispered Umji lowly while looking at Sowon in which the latter nodded.

 

“Yeah SinB, we will be with you. Don’t be scared.” said Sowon with a reassuring tone.

 

Both Sowon and Umji were consoling SinB until it was time for Sowon to go home. As she left, Umji brought SinB up to her room and tell her to go shower. After a bit of water running, Umji heard SinB sobbing. Umji sighed and sat behind the door of the washroom, knowing SinB wanted some time alone. Umji was confused, she felt helpless, she really didn’t know what to do anymore. SinB wasn’t going better, she was actually getting worth, everytime Umji had hope that things would get better, something came up and SinB end up even more broken than before.

 

Umji wanted to support SinB the best she could but she wasn’t sure she would be able to deal with something like this. What Jackson did wasn’t just some sort of bullying, it could have ended more badly and Umji knew SinB needed help. A serious help.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! 

SinB break down again and blame herself for being the cause of Sowon and Eunha fight. Sowon reassure her that she's not. I find this moment very sweet and touching. And Umji getting so angry for her best friend. What do you think? 

Jackson showing up at her work place, did that surprise everyone? He's a badass, still dare to approach SinB but Yejun was such a good boy, protecting SinB. Wasn't it adorable? 

What do you think of this chapter and what do you think will happen next? As always let us know!

We would like to thanks ohairiyu and Izplay_soccer for the upvote! :) 65 upvotes! Wow <3 Thanks everyone!