Chapter 67

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

The next day, when SinB got to school, she saw Yuju standing at the school gate leaning at the wall. SinB slowly got closer to her and suddenly jumped on Yuju making the latter jump and scream.

 

“AHH!!! Oh my god!!” screamed Yuju turning around and seeing SinB. As she saw her friend Yuju’s face relaxed a little. “You scared me so much!!! Wait!!” she added then she lifted her right hand to stop SinB from talking more and turned her face away from SinB. “Sorry, yeah my friend’s here. I’ll talk to you later! Take care!!” she said then she hung the phone.

 

“Oh! Mianhe Yuju..I didn’t know you were on the phone…” said SinB as she realised Yuju was on the phone. SinB frowned a little, feeling bad for scaring her friend like that.

 

Yuju shook her head. “No no, I was waiting for you.” she said with a wink which made SinB smile but then stare at Yuju.

 

SinB lifted her eyebrow. “Waiting for me while on the phone?” asked SinB making Yuju giggle.

 

“Let’s go you silly! Did you sleep well?” asked Yuju, SinB just got time to nod that Yuju held SinB’s hand to drag her into school. As they walked to their table they saw Eunha sitting on Sowon’s spot.

 

“Good morning Eunha! Where’s the giraffe?” asked SinB sitting beside Yuju.

 

Eunha frowned and looked down at her food. “Her class got canceled, so she will come later.” she mumbled with a sad tone.

 

“Why are you frowning?” asked Yuju as she opened her snack and start munching on it.

 

“Nothing...Just...I was lonely. You girls weren’t here when I got to the table!” whined Eunha which made SinB giggle. She knew Eunha was lonely because Sowon wasn’t around but decided to not tease the latter.

 

“Hehe sorry!” quickly said SinB then she snapped a picture of Eunha frowning face. Eunha looked at SinB with wide eyes when she heard the clicking sound of the camera.

 

“Yah SinB!!! Did you just take a picture of me?!” asked Eunha standing up but she was so small that she didn’t scare SinB at all.

 

SinB shook her head and laughed. “No no, I didn’t.” she lied before sending the picture to Sowon.

 

“YAh!!!! SinB!! I looked so ugly!!” whined Eunha when she saw what SinB just did but then SinB phone vibrated. She opened and smiled “Oh mo! My bunny is so adorable!!” SinB smirk as she read the message from Sowon and showed it so Eunha which she blushed right away.

 

Yuju rolled her eyes. “Come on Eunha, we have class, let’s go!” she said then she hugged SinB. “I will see you later!” she added to SinB then they left.

 

SinB looked around, trying to spot a certain girl, there she saw the chemistry girl standing up and their eyes met. But Yerin quickly turned her head around and left the room. SinB sighed, wasn’t she supposed to be the one that was running away? SinB stood up and went to class too.

 

During class, she had trouble focusing, thinking about the invitation. Yes, she talked to Umji and it would be okay to hang out with Yerin one last time, but deep down she still felt unsure. What if Yuju finds out? What if things didn’t go well? What if…? There were too many what if. SinB sighed again. She was not sure what to do.

 

After her first class, she had a long break since her second class was canceled. So she decided to go to get an ice cream by herself. She needed some refreshment. As she stepped into the ice cream store, she bumped into a familiar person, someone that she was still not sure she wanted to see yet.

 

“Mianhe” said SinB looking at the girl.

 

The girl looked at SinB. “It’s okay...I think I got use to you bumping into me..” said Yerin with a fake smile. SinB didn’t like it. Where was the cool and happy Yerin that she knew. “Anyways, it’s nice seeing you...bye.” quickly said Yerin trying to leave but to her surprise SinB was holding her arm.

 

“Okay.” said SinB as Yerin looked at her.

 

Yerin looked confuse this time. “Ok?” she repeated to SinB.

 

SinB smacked her own head for not being clear. “I mean...Yes, okay, let’s go to the amusement park.” This time she could see Yerin fake smile become a real one.

 

“Jinja?! Okay!! When do you want to go?” asked Yerin, this time very excited.

 

SinB shrugged, this sunday she will need to go to the company. “Hm...actually I’m not sure if I can this sunday...and saturday I have work. Maybe I can find someone to replace me.”

 

Yerin looked at SinB. “Okay, let me know if you can Saturday or...if you change your decision?” said Yerin with a sad tone that SinB could recognize right away.

 

SinB shook her head. “No I won’t change my mind, I have decided to go to the amusement park with you, and I will. Let’s meet this saturday.” said SinB very determined this time.

 

Yerin looked at SinB and nodded with a big smile on her lips. “I will come pick you up at your house then!” said Yerin with a happy voice and quickly rushed out.

 

As she looked at the line, SinB sighed, while talking with Yerin, she didn’t wait in line and now there was long line. SinB went behind the line and started to wait until she got a text message.

 

“What are you doing ditching class?” Read SinB before looking around and spotting the familiar tall girl.

 

“And what about you Miss who has class canceled. Why are you here? ;)” answered SinB while looking at her friend from the store window.

 

“Yeah yeah yeah, get me an ice cream too ok? I will wait you out here!” asked Sowon while making sign for SinB to choose one with chocolate and vanilla.

 

SinB nodded at her through the window and decided to tease Sowon. “You are going to pay mine too right?” she wrote to her friend.

 

“Really? This rich girl is going to ask her friends to buy her an ice cream? Tsk tsk!” SinB finished to read the message and looked out at Sowon who stuck out her tongue to SinB.

 

“*roll eyes at you* Ah, so should I charge you for the picture I sent you this morning then? ;)” answered SinB quickly looking at the tall girl outside.

 

“….”

 

“That’s what I thought!” texted SinB with a victory smile. She bought the ice cream and met the girl outside.

 

“Hello, you giraffe!” said SinB with big wide grin.

 

Sowon rolled her eyes. “Yeah yeah, how much I owe you?” said Sowon taking her wallet out of her pocket but then SinB just laughed.

 

“As if I would really make you pay!” said SinB sincerely.

 

Sowon laugh too. “I know you won’t accept my money anyways!” said the tall girl putting her wallet back in her pocket. They both giggled at each other and ate their ice cream.

 

“So what bring you to eat ice cream? Don’t you have class?” asked Sowon looking at SinB.

 

“My class was canceled and I needed...to cool down..” answered SinB mumbling.

 

“What? Cool down?” asked Sowon unsure if she heard right and SinB nodded. “Haha, what? Were you thinking something dirty about our Yuju?” laughed Sowon and SinB blushed right away.

 

“Yah!! That’s not it!!” said SinB smacking Sowon who was still laughing at her.

 

“Araso araso, why you need to cool down then?” asked Sowon curious but SinB just sighed. “Is it about that Yerin girl?” asked Sowon again as she her ice cream.

 

SinB looked at her shocked. “How..? You know?”

 

Sowon looked at her disbelief “I think I saw her dashing out of the ice cream store when I was passing by. Still worried Yuju will be mad if she saw you with her? Last time at the cafeteria, Yuju seemed to be very possessive of you, worrying that Yerin will bother you at work...” said Sowon remembering her previous talk with SinB and Yuju reaction when Yerin’s name was mentioned.

 

SinB nodded and smiled sheepishly. “Yeah..Yuju...care a lot about me.” said SinB looking down.

 

Sowon grinned. “Yeah, your girl care a lot about you.” teased Sowon with a smirk.

 

SinB nodded before realising what Sowon just said, she looked up at her tall friend with wide eyes. “Yah!!! She’s not my girl!!” answered SinB smacking Sowon again.

 

Sowon laughed. “Yeah, but you want her to be your girl!” she insisted and got SinB whining at her again. “Okay no more joking around, what’s wrong?” asked Sowon more seriously.

 

SinB sighed. “Long story short, me and Yerin won an amusement park ticket and she asks me to go with her as our last friendship outing and then, we will be over.” said SinB looking down.

 

Sowon looked at SinB. “Is this what you want?” she asked as she continued more of her ice cream.

 

“I’m scare if Yuju find out, she will freak out again..” answered SinB looking down.

 

“Okay, is this what you want?” asked Sowon once again.

 

“What? I already answer you!” said SinB confused.

 

“I am asking you. Not what Yuju will think about it. Do you really want to give up your friendship with Yerin for Yuju.” asked Sowon worried.

 

SinB looked at Sowon then looked down. “If this can make Yuju happy. Yes” answered SinB.

 

Sowon shook her head. “I understand but isn’t it a little too much? I know you want to please Yuju but you have to think about yourself too, you can’t just make decision about what Yuju want and what Yuju ask you to do…” explained Sowon. “What if Yuju let you down, then all the people and the opportunities you chased away for her won’t come back to you you know… Is it really worth it?”

 

SinB looked at Sowon and nodded. “Yes, everything is worth it for Yuju...and I am positif that Yuju won’t let me down. I believe in her.” answered SinB without any hesitation.

 

Sowon just smiled at SinB. “Girl, let me tell you something. You are really in love.” said Sowon smiling as she finished her ice cream. “Well then, go for it. Do what you have to do. Believe in your judgement. Don’t worry, my mouth is shut. Yuju won’t find out from me.” said Sowon not wanting her friend to be in trouble if Yuju find out about her outing with Yerin. Then Sowon stood up because her phone vibrated. She looked at the message and smiled. “Let’s go! Eunha is done with her class.” said Sowon walking quickly to the campus, SinB smiled and followed her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhhhh! Tom & Jerry moment! I miss them <3 How was it? Did we manage to make you smile? ;)

And SinB agree to go to the amusement park!!!!! Are you excited??What you think will happen?? How did you find this chapter?? Welcome to all the new subscribers!! =) Hope to hear from you guys soon ! ^-^;