Chapter 74

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

On monday, SinB felt excited all day, she couldn’t wait to meet Umji and explain her everything about the showcase. SinB really hopped Umji would participate, it would be such a great opportunity for them to dance together.

 

During her last class SinB looked at the time every minutes, and sighed realizing this hour was so slow. She wanted to run away and go to the dance school right now. She took some more notes and jumped from her chair as soon as the teacher told them the lesson was over for the day. SinB quickly put her books in her bag and ran out of the classroom.

 

Without hesitation, SinB left the university and walked to the dance school knowing Umji would be there before her since she finished school early that day. As she predicted Umji was waiting in front of the gate. SinB smiled and she rushed to her best friend hugging her quickly before dragging her inside.

 

As they walked inside, SinB started to show Umji the studio. “Here is where we hang out when we have a 5-10 minute break! Usually, me and Yuju would sit here and just chit chat!” said SinB happily as she pointed the place Yuju and her shared a lot during summer.

 

Umji nodded, very happy to see SinB like this, the girls has been having her up and down and with all the school work, she misses hanging out with SinB.

 

“Oh Umji here!” exclaimed SinB as she dragged her to another room. “This is the place where they separate the group of student into different classes! We had to perform and dance to the music and somehow they will categorize us! I was lucky to be in the same group as Yuju!” said SinB smiling, remembering how stressed she was to dance in front of all the other students.

 

“Ah! So that’s where you meet Yuju?” asked Umji but SinB shook her head.

 

“Not really.” said SinB looking at Umji. “I don’t really recall seeing her in this room. We were performing in different place and time so I think she was in a different time slot but we were lucky to be put in the same team!” exclaimed SinB with a big smile on her face.

 

“Oh, I see!” nodded Umji as she followed SinB to see more of the school. As they started walking up the stairs, SinB helded Umji hand and leaded her toward Jiyoon’s studio class.

 

“Here, is where I met Yuju.” smiled SinB and Umji nodded once again. “We were just sitting there listening to the teacher telling us what to do. Then one by one we had to go out and dance. I still remember I was so scared back then…” said SinB.

 

“But you were already a good dancer already no? Appa already taught you alot! And you were a fast learner!” said Umji, still remembering SinB’s dad used to teach both of them how to dance.

 

SinB nodded. “But still, it was different performing in front of others.” said SinB shyly and Umji smiled knowing how shy SinB can be with strangers. “Then after that, Jiyoon unnie asked us to be in team of two and will settle for the semester.” added SinB.

 

“And that’s how you met your crush?! Randomly?!” asked Umji all excitedly.

 

SinB shook her head slowly. “Well… more like, everyone was put together and then there was just us left hehe… People found Yuju weird with her dance move. She was dancing all tingly and weirdly with her hands moving like octopus...so people just end up merging together excluding her.” laughed SinB still remembering how Yuju used to dance.

 

“Ah! So it was destiny!” exclaimed Umji which made SinB blush.

 

“Yeah… I guess you can say that. At first, I was just sighing, you know me I’m not good with people so I just prepare doing solo stuff but with her weird dance, she often end up making me laugh.” said SinB as she grabbed the key from under the mattress. “She has alot of trouble with following the dance step, so I would have to guide her and teach her alot, and I think that’s how we got close to each other.” smiled SinB as she now opened the door and gave sign for Umji to go in. “She was really cute when she’s confused and unsure of how to dance...” continued SinB as she close the door.

 

“Haha, SinB, I didn’t know you became such a pro at finding stuff. You even find the key to open the studio?!” laughed Umji which made SinB giggle.

 

“Unnie always put it there! Why is everyone calling me a thief?! First was Sowon and now is you!” exclaimed SinB with a pout.

 

“I didn’t call you a thief! I called you a treasure finder!” said Umji with a big innocent smile.

 

SinB roll her eyes. “As if I didn’t understand your double meaning!!” she said which made Umji laugh.

 

“Well. I understand  why you like this place so much! This is the place where you meet your crush! Imagine if I had joined with you, you wouldn't’ have met her!” joked Umji and SinB blushed. “Remember how you use to beg me and my parent to let me join the class with you? But sadly I had to do some crash course and would only dance with you in your basement!!” said Umji with a little pout, still so sad she didn’t have the chance to come here with SinB to follow some dance training with her best friend.

 

“Yeah! But it was so fun when we danced in the basement!!!” exclaimed SinB. “And!! It’s not only for Yuju that I like this place!” laughed SinB. “Their dance program is great and Jiyoon is an amazing teacher.” she explained a little more seriously to Umji who listened attentively to her best friend.

 

Suddenly, SinB ran to the music player and put her ipod in to play a song. “Ready to do some warm up dance buddy?” asked SinB with a wide smile.

 

Umji smiled back and nodded clearly excited. “Let’s do it!!!” she said with enthusiasm then they started to dance to the music, it was a hard song, but both of them were doing it very softly. And they had so much fun until the song ended and both of them sat down to take a break.

 

“This is fun! I miss doing this with you SinB ar!!” exclaimed Umji smiling at her best friend.

 

“Yeah Umji! I really miss it! You should totally join the showcase with us!!” said SinB really wanting Umji to dance with her.

 

Umji looked at her with an arched eyebrow. “Showcase showcase, you still haven’t tell me what it is!!” she said before throwing her towel to SinB which made her stuck her tongue out.

 

“Eww, you nasty kid don’t throw your sweat everywhere!!” yelled SinB then she threw it back to Umji who laughed.

 

“Okay, so the school is holding a showcase for dancing and singing. And Jiyoon unnie suggest that we can perform for them so they can attract more students!! We just need to perform one or some songs! It will be fun!!” explained SinB

 

Umji looked at SinB and think. ”Hm…”

 

SinB frowned. “I know you are busy with school work… so it's okay if you don’t want to.” said SinB sadly and Umji jumped quickly on her making both of them fall on the floor.

 

“OF COURSE I WOULD DO IT WITH YOU AR YOU PABO!!!!” screamed Umji which shocked SinB.

 

“WHY YOU YELLING AT ME?!” screamed SinB back but clearly excited at Umji answer.

 

“BECAUSE I WANT TO DANCE WITH YOU!!!!!! TOGETHER!!!” yelled Umji and SinB laughed at Umji. They both looked like very excited kids.

 

“OKAY!! WE WILL DANCE TOGETHER BUDDY!!” yelled SinB again then both of them kept laughing.

 

“But how come you asked me to do it with you? What about Yuju?” asked Umji more seriously now.

 

“Oh..she’s joining the singing showcase with Eunha…” answered SinB with a bitter tone.

 

“Hm… I see, that’s why you asked me...that’s how it is... “ said Umji with a sad tone to tease SinB.

 

“Yah!! That’s not why!!” said SinB frowning, before hitting Umji’s arm.

 

“Uh huh, because Yuju is busy so you ask me...I see how it is… I’m your second choice...” she continued while pretending to cry.

 

This time SinB threw her towel to Umji. “Yah!! You jerk!” she yelled which made Umji laugh. “Seriously ar Umji!! I thought of you first!!!! I really wanted-”

 

But before she can continue Umji put her finger on SinB lips to cut her. “Shh, it’s okay, I know. I’m always in your heart.” said Umji as she winked at SinB and SinB nodded happily making Umji roll her eyes at her.

 

“Oh by the way, Sowon will dance with us. So we will be a team of 3!” said SinB but Umji seemed a bit surprise.

 

“Euh...Sowon? SinB ar...she had so much trouble dancing last time at your house!!” said Umji laughing. “You sure you want to humiliate her in front of people?! You so bad!!” she added clearly worried about Sowon now.

 

“No no!! Well yes, she was terrible at the dancing game! Like a real penguin! That’s the nickname I give her now instead of giraffe! Hahaha! But last time she came to dancing school with me to teach the kids, she learn the choreography very fast. She’s a fast learner so all we have to do is show her how to dance and she will be fine. I was impress actually!” explained SinB very seriously.

 

“Oh really?! I need to see that!!” said Umji still unsure that Sowon was a good choice for the showcase. Then suddenly they heard a sound from behind and they saw Jiyoon and Gayoon sitting there.

 

“Waa!! Unnie! When did you two get here?!” asked SinB getting up.

 

“Since your friend jump on you, you two were obviously too excited to noticed us.” said Gayoon laughing.

 

“Hehe, unnie, this is Umji, my best friend!! She danced really well!” quickly said SinB walking to the couple, she was so happy to finally introduce Umji to the teachers.

 

“Yeah, we saw! We were outside watching you two dance! Very good!! Is she going to perform in the showcase too?” asked Jiyoon hopping Umji would participate seeing her dancing skill.

 

SinB nodded. “Can we be 3? It will be me, Sowon and Umji.” said SinB shyly.

 

Jiyoon nodded. “Yep, 3 max. It’s perfect. Good job SinB!” said Jiyoon patting SinB’s head.

 

“Waa, honey, you are lucky to have 3 good dancers with you!!” said Gayoon and Jiyoon turned to look at her wife.

 

“Oh come on babe, you have Yuju and Eunha too! You stole one of my top star dancer!!” teased Jiyoon with a smile.

 

“True true, but it’s okay right?” asked Gayoon sweetly.

 

“Only because it’s you babe.” answered Jiyoon sweetly too.

 

Umji looked at them then she looked at SinB with an arched eyebrow and mouthed to her best friend. “Are they together?”

 

SinB grinned and nodded. “Yep.” she said taking a step away from the couple that were still talking to each other.  “You are so fast buddy!” said SinB in a whisper. “Gayoon unnie is Jiyoon unnie wife!” she explained and Umji nodded.

 

“Ohhh!! I see!” she smiled as she looked at the couple again. “They look so sweet together.” in which SinB nodded.

 

“Yeah…Really sweet...” whispered SinB with a sigh, remembering Yuju bad reaction of the couple.

 

Jiyoon turned to them with a smile. “SinB?” she asked and SinB quickly looked up at her.

 

“Could you girls come tomorrow after school so we can prepare the showcase?” asked Jiyoon and SinB nodded. “Gayoon already told your friends to come prepare for the singing part tomorrow.” explained the teacher nicely. “The sooner we start the sooner we will be ready.” she added smiling and SinB smiled back at her nodding again.

 

“I will ask Sowon but I’m sure she’s free.” said SinB before looking at Umji. “What about you buddy?” she asked smiling and Umji nodded.

 

“I will be there!” said Umji happily.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellooooo!! A bit of dance practice for our Umji & SinB! And they met up with 2yoon! And officially, for the showcase- it will be Sowon + SinB + Umji like alot of you wanted ;) hehe We can't wait to show you more of what's coming up! I'm all excited!! Especially after watching some video of their concert!!

Did any of you went to the concert!!! You guys are so lucky!! I saw their solo. Omg Yerin killed me her smirk!! So cute and y and hot!!

SinB killed me with her SO Y, HOT AND COOOL!!! While Sowon is so freaking hot! She improves so much <3 I'm so happy for them!! <3

Sooo! What do you think will happen next?? =D Let us know what u think of this chapter and what's next as always :D

Thank you BaechuLuu for the upvote! :)