Chapter 21

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

SInB quickly went to open the door and found Sowon standing there. SinB smiled at her and let her in.

 

“Make yourself at home.” said SinB walking to the living room. She made Sowon sat on the couch and went taking some fruit juices from the kitchen, offering a glass to Sowon. “So, what’s bothering you recently?” asked SinB. “I know we’re not very close but I wish we could become good friends.” explained SinB sincerely.

 

Sowon nodded. “I think I could need a good friend.” confessed Sowon. SinB waited, she was here to listen to the tall girl. Sowon looked at her and take a sip of her drink before continuing. “I’m tired. Morally tired.” she said looking down. “Do you even feel like you ruined everything you had just because for once you tried to be yourself?” she asked looking up at SinB.

 

SinB shook her shoulders. “I don’t think I have ever been in this situation…” said SinB thinking about it.

 

“Well, I feel like that. I thought Eunha would understand me.” explained Sown. “I thought she would know me better than that.”

 

SinB smiled. “I think Eunha is the one that know you the best.” she said seriously.

 

“Well she don’t know the real me.” said Sowon looking down. “I don’t think she would like me if she knew me better.”

 

SinB frowned. “Come on, she adores you.” said SinB hitting Sowon’s shoulder. “I never see a duo like you two, seriously Sowon, don’t think too much.” said SinB with a smile. “You two are made to be together! I can’t imagine one of you without the other, and I don’t know you since that long but you two really suit each other! The way you argue with each other, it’s adorable!” she said laughing just by rethinking of their morning bickering.

 

Sowon smiled. “Really, you think we are made to be together?” asked Sowon seriously.

 

SinB shook her head. “It’s about friendship.” she added quickly. “Don’t be offended, I don’t mean anything weird.” she said quickly. “Don’t think I’m a weirdo…” SinB was worry that she offended Sowon, fearing that she would feel insulted.

 

Sowon looked up at SinB. “I don’t think it’s weird at all.” she answered quickly taking SinB off guard.

 

“Not weird?” said SinB, she didn’t wanted to say something wrong again so she looked at Sowon in the eyes. “Like two girls made for each other?”

 

Sowon didn’t say anything she just nodded and smiled bitterly.

 

SinB tried to read Sowon expressions, she didn’t see anything bad on the tall girl face. “I don’t mind either.” she simply said hoping it was okay with Sowon. It was true, SinB never really think about this kind of stuff before Yerin mistaken her and Yuju for a couple, then it was Umji. It annoyed SinB not because she find it weird actually but because it wasn’t true. SinB even started to think about it after those two assumptions.

 

“Really?” asked Sowon tilting her head. “You’re fine with this kind of stuff?” and SinB nodded. “You wouldn’t mind if one of your friend was a girl, in love with another girl?” asked Sowon with a slightly hopeful tone.

 

SinB frowned, she looked at Sowon and could see the tall girl regretting what she just said and being a little scared of SinB reaction. “You’re talking about you right?” she asked taking Sowon’s hand in her since she could see that Sowon was turning her gaze away, not daring to look at SinB. The tall girl nodded. “You love Eunha?” asked SinB again, slowly. “It’s okay Sowon, you can talk to me. I am here for you” said SinB softly while caressing Sowon hand.

 

“Promise me you won’t say anything to the girls?” asked Sowon and SinB nodded.

 

Sowon took a long breathe. “I always liked girls, I had crush on many girls when I was in high school but I never felt anything as strong as now, what I feel for Eunha is…” Sowon stopped and looked at SinB. “She’s everything to me and I feel like I’m loosing her because I’m a coward…”

 

SinB smiled. “I wish someone could love me like you love Eunha.” she said and Sowon felt reassured. “You’re not a coward, you just don’t want to lose her friendship if you tell her your real feelings. So no need to blame yourself. It’s okay to be scared, take your time.”

 

Sowon nodded and smiled. “You talk like you know what it is! Do you want to talk about it? Do you have a crush on someone?” asked Sowon with a grin and SinB shook her head.

 

“No I never fell in love.” confessed SinB. “I was so focused on my studies that I never dated. It never really interested me either actually. Seeing all these drama between the girls and boys I knew really convinced me to stick to my studies! Like my mother said, what’s the most important now is to study hard so we have a good future!” laughed SinB, not believing that she was using her mom’s phrase. “So what will you do with Eunha? You two can’t continue like that.”

 

Sowon shook her shoulders. “I don’t know what to do…SinB, you said that you wish someone could love you like I love Eunha. Perhaps, would you wants me to love you since I am heartbroken already. Might as well pour my love to you. You are quite cute actually...” teased Sowon to SinB in which the latter face turned completely red.

 

”NO THANK YOU!” screamed SinB, shocking Sowon.

 

“What?!” she flipped her hair. “Do you really needed to give such a strong negative answer? I am not that bad no?!” asked Sowon losing the little confidence she had just before.

 

“Mianhe Sowon!! I ..I didn’t mean it that way omg!! But… No it’s okay, just keep your love for Eunha!” exclaimed SinB while stuttering a bit.

 

Suddenly, Sowon pulled SinB face toward her. SinB was shocked on the spot and didn’t know what to react. “Indeed, you are quite a cute girl, how come I never noticed it?” As Sowon approached her face to SinB, SinB flinched and closed her eyes. Then, a few second pass in which SinB thought hours passed and then all she heard was Sowon laughing out loud on the sofa after letting go of her face.

 

“You really think I would have kiss you SinB ar?! HAahahahaha!!” laughed Sowon while tearing up.

 

SinB was shock and pouted. “Yah Unnie!! Not funny!!” yelled SinB crossing her arms on her chest.

 

“Araso, mianhe SinB, it was fun to tease you. Don’t worry, my heart only belong to Eunha...” she smile softly to SinB. “Thank you SinB, for talking to me. I really appreciate it.” Sowon smiled at her. She was glad that she had someone that she could confide in. And from now on, she was sure that she has a real close friend in which she could count on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hihi!! So..? How is this Tom and Jerry line chapter?? 

It was obvious that Sowon like Eunha right? Ahahahhaa! 

Let us know :) Did you guys see the SinRin behind MV moment on the skateboard? It was sooo cute XDD

Thank you Lola22331 for the upvote !! <3