Chapter 179

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

They all decided to find a restaurant first, they were hungry as it was now time to eat. The group agreed about what to eat and they walked all together in streets to reach the place. SinB was staying behind her eyes not leaving Joy and Yerin as the girl was hanging on Yerin like her life depended on it. It was irritating SinB to see how Joy was glued to Yerin, not leaving her breathing or moving on her own.

 

SinB frowned, Yerin was now stuck in between Joy’s seductive claws. SinB was comparing Joy as a siren, alluring Yerin with her nice sweet words until she captured her, making Yerin her prisoner.

 

Joy was a predator, a dangerous one, ready to fight for her prey. SinB spend all the diner thinking about Joy and Yerin. She was silent and thinking about how she almost confessed to Yerin tonight. How close she was to let go of this and feel free. But Joy ruined this and she was ruining this evening again.

 

“You didn’t say a word tonight.” said Sowon to SinB as they were done eating and leaving the restaurant now.

 

SinB didn’t answered and looked down before looking at Joy and Yerin again.

 

“If you keep doing nothing you will lose her.” added Sowon before walking away and joining Eunha who smiled and took the tall girl’s arm in hers.

 

SinB frowned and kept walking following the group. They went to the bowling, it was quite empty on this day which surprised the girls a little as this place was popular. Seeing all the bowling alley free the girls decided to take three alley and play in a team of two, the team with most points wins, the loser team pay the game.

 

SinB walked to Yerin determined. “I team up with Yerin.” she said taking the arm of the girl surprising everyone.

 

Joy was suddenly shy and looking at Yerin unsure. Umji saw that Joy started to panic since Yerin was the only one she knew well. “I will play with Joy then.” said Umji smiling at the girl who nodded shyly and walked to Umji.

 

“I heard you were good at pool table, I’m sure we will kick their asses.” said Umji nicely trying to make Joy comfortable. Yerin looked at Joy worried too but seeing how Umji was doing her best to make her feel good she felt relieved and looked at SinB.

 

“So you want to team up with me?” asked Yerin with a smile and SinB nodded blushing a little.

 

“Yeah, we are a good team.” answered SinB even if it wasn’t the reason she wanted to play with Yerin anyways, she just wanted the girl for herself and take Joy away for some minutes.

 

As they were playing, SinB did her best to win as many points as she could and everytime she would make a strike, her and Yerin would jump into each other’s arms and jump happily before sticking their tongues to their friends.

 

SinB was having a lot of fun and being able to take Yerin in her arms after doing a strike was motivating her even more.

 

Near the end of the games the score between SinB’s team and Joy’s team was close and SinB really didn’t want to let her win even if it would mean to win against Umji too.

 

Sowon and Eunha were a lot behind as Eunha would only hit one or two pins at a time. So even if Sowon and her long arms would do a lot of strikes, it wasn’t enough to compete with the scores the other teams had.

 

But Sowon and Eunha didn’t really mind, they were having fun. 

 

SinB could feel Joy’s gaze on her everytime she was taking Yerin in her arms, SinB knew that look perfectly, Joy was jealous, really jealous. And it was making SinB even more aware of Joy’s feeling for Yerin, it was clear the girl was still in love and SinB wasn’t sure it was a good thing.

 

If Joy still loved Yerin she would want to be back with her for sure and SinB wasn’t sure she could win against Joy, the girl would steal Yerin’s heart again and SinB would be stuck at being a good friend only.

 

SinB didn’t want to live like that again, being the spectator of her crush love life while being just the friend, like it happened with Jackson. SinB would think sometimes that things would have been different if she opened first, if she confessed first instead of hiding her feelings.

 

Maybe she should tell Yerin now and not miss her chance this time or she would regret it forever.

 

The party ended and SinB missed her last shot, she was thinking too much now but they were still the team with the highest score and won. As promised the losers had to pay the game, but as Sowon and Eunha were going to the cash out counter, the other girls followed and ended up splitting the note.

 

After that, they walked out, it was really dark now and a fresh wind started to blow on them. Joy quickly hide beside Yerin who smiled and opened her arm so Joy could stuck beside her under her warm jacket.

 

SinB looked away from the scene and meet Sowon’s eyes who smiled a bit at her making understand she knew what was happening. They passed by an ice cream shop that was still open and Eunha and Sowon decided to buy ice cream for every one since they lost the game so this is the least they could do.

 

They all get their ice creams then decided to walk home. They walked a little together till Joy and Yerin had to turn on their way, they said goodnight to everyone and Joy thanked them all for the night, she was happy to meet them all and have fun together. SinB could feel that she was sincere about it, she seemed really happy about meeting Yerin’s new friends.

 

SinB watched them leave hand in hands and sighed. After some minutes it was time for Sowon and Eunha to turn away and now it was only SinB and Umji.

 

Umji started talking about Joy and about how nice and funny she was, Umji was also telling SinB that Joy was a smart girl and that she was happy to know her and be able to play with her at the bowling. SinB stayed silent as she listened to Umji.

 

“You alright?” suddenly asked Umji seeing SinB was silent on the walk.

 

SinB nodded. “Yeah.”

 

“You sure?” insisted Umji knowing her best friend by heart.

 

“Actually it’s not alright…” finally said SinB and Umji smirked as she knew SinB wasn’t okay. “This Joy girl is great, I want to hate her but she seems really sincere and nice. I have nothing to hate on her except that she is stealing my Yerin away…”

 

Umji giggled. “Your Yerin?” she asked with a teasing tone and SinB blushed immediately. “Since when is she your Yerin?”

 

“Ahh come on, you know what I mean…” said quickly SinB hoping they would not talk more about this now.

 

“No I don’t know...” smiled Umji while poking SinB’s side to make the girl react.

 

SinB sighed and glared at her best friend with a deadly glare. “I hate you.” she said and Umji laughed.

 

“I love you too.” she answered and slapped SinB’s arm. “Now tell me.” she insisted.

 

“Okay well maybe I realised I liked Yerin more than what I thought.” confessed SInB.

 

“Oh you like her, or are you in love with her?” asked Umji still teasing SinB. “Because I swear that I heard you say that you love her the other night?” she said and SinB hid her face in her hands, her face red from embarrassment as Umji hear this.

 

“You were supposed to be asleep!” she answered and Umji laughed even more.

 

“How do you want me to not wake up when you move like a pig in the bed just beside me?!” said Umji dramatically and SinB hit her arm.

 

“Yah! I’m not a pig!”

 

“Yes you are!” laughed Umji before running away and SinB chased her quickly.

 

As they arrived at SinB’s house they were a little out of breath but laughed as soon as their eyes meet.

 

“You are so stupid.” said Umji and SinB laughed even more.

 

“You too my friend, that’s why we get along so well!” answered SinB as she opened the door and make a sign for Umji to stay quiet. Umji looked down at the direction SinB pointed and saw SinB’s parents shoes and suitcases.

 

They slowly and discreetly walked to the room and went to sleep. It wasn’t long before they both fall asleep, this night had been full of adventure and they were exhausted.

 

On the next morning SinB woke up as she felt someone caressing her cheek, it was soft and warm and reassuring. SinB without opening her eyes slowly moved more into this sweet touch. Then she felt a kiss on her forehead.

 

“Breakfast is ready SinB…” whispered her mom and SinB slowly opened her eyes and grabbed her mother’s hand to keep it close to her.

 

“Morning mommy…” she said with her voice still half asleep.

 

Her mother smiled and with her other hand pushed her hair away from her face. “Came home late yesterday?” she asked her voice low and SinB nodded.

 

“We went out with the girls, we went bowling, it was fun.” she said and her mother nodded.

 

“Will you come to eat breakfast with us before we have to leave for work?” she asked and SinB nodded letting go of her mother who kissed her again and walked away.

 

SinB turned around and looked at Umji still sleeping, she took her pillow and hit the girl with it. Umji immediately woke up surprised and extremely tired.

 

“Yah!” she said her eyes still half closed. “Why you do that to me?!” she said as she grabbed the blanket and jumped on SinB with it to roll the girl inside it.

 

SinB tried to move away but Umji even half woken up rolled her in the blanket and pushed her off the bed.

 

SinB crashed on the floor and rolled away to get free. Umji was sitting on the bed rubbing her eyes. “You are so bad Umji!.” she just said before standing up while Umji giggle “You started it!”. 

 

They got dressed and walked down, they joined SinB’s parents for breakfast and told them about their night at the bowling then SinB’s parents had to leave. Once they were alone again, the girls cleaned the house a little and took place on the couch to watch TV.

 

“Time to rest some more.” said Umji as she started the movie and got a blanket to cover them.

 

SinB got comfortable and fell asleep only 10 minutes into the movie…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Soooo how was it?  ;) let us kno!