Chapter 112

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

The next day when SinB woke up, she was laying in Umji’s bed. She opened her eyes and saw Umji still deeply sleeping. She looked under the cover to find herself in her pyjama. Umji must have changed her clothes.

 

As she slowly get up and Umji opened her eyes as she feel movement from the bed.

 

“You awake buddy?” asked Umji yarning.

 

SinB nodded. “Yeah...what time is it?” she asked looking around for her phone.

 

Umji shrugged. “Not sure but should still be early since our alarm didn’t ring yet.” as she sat up and slowly rubbed her eyes. “Do you want to eat something? You didn’t eat anything yesterday night.” added Umji as she was getting up from bed.

 

SinB shook her head. “I’m not hungry…”

 

Umji sighed slowly. “You still have to eat something. Go brush your teeth I’ll make you something small ok?” said Umji then she left the room leaving SinB there.

 

SinB took her phone and sighed, there were no messages from Yuju. She walked into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked terrible. She quickly washed her face and walk down to see that Umji have prepared a toast and omelette with a happy face ketchup on it.

 

SinB smiled at the sight. Umji smiled too. “I knew that would make you smile at least!” she said happily. SinB nodded and slowly started to eat, she didn’t finish everything, but at least she ate a little.

 

As they were walking out of the house to go to school Umji stopped and faced SinB. “Do you want me to come over tonight? I have an exam today and a study class after, so I will probably end late, but if you want I can totally come to your house after that.” said Umji, worried about SinB being alone.

 

SinB shook her head. “No no, you will be tired after all those. Go home and rest. I will be ok.” simply stated SinB as she started to walk away. “Good luck on your exam...and thank you.” she said faking a smile hoping it would reassure Umji then she walked toward to school.

 

As SinB got to school, she walked toward the cafeteria to find no one there. She sighed, not wanting to sit there alone, she walked toward the library to see if Sowon was there. As she got there, Sowon wasn’t there either.

 

She choose a corner and took out her booklet to read some material. She forgot that she had a quiz today. She quickly look through her notes then went to class.

 

As the class was over, SinB sighed, she might not have done as well as she wanted to. Her mind kept wandering to Yuju during the quiz. She took out her phone and messaged Yuju.

 

“Hey, can we talk?”

 

But she got no answer. She remember today Yuju ended at 1pm. She quickly looked at the time, it was 12h45. She quickly rushed out wanting to wait at the gate for Yuju. But as she was heading out she heard her name being call. She turned around and saw Yerin waving at her.

 

SinB stopped and waved back at her.

 

“Hey princess! You seem like you are in a rush!” said Yerin nicely as she got closer to SinB with a big smile on her lips.

 

SinB smiled a bit. “Oh… yeah a little bit.” she shrugged, she wasn’t sure what to do. Should she just leave Yerin and rush out to make sure to catch Yuju or should she stay for a bit.

 

“How was your quiz today?” asked Yerin as she remembered that SinB had a quiz.

 

SinB frowned. “I think I didn’t do very well...what about you?” she asked quickly not wanting to talk about that stupid quiz for now.

 

Yerin smiled. “I’m sure I pass with flying color!” she exclaimed in which SinB rolled her eyes.

 

“I told you, you are too smart! You will always pass with flying color!” said SinB which made Yerin laugh.

 

“Hey! I studied hard okay?!” argued Yerin which made SinB smile a little more.

 

Yerin patted her head. “You okay?” she suddenly asked with a worried tone.

 

SinB looked up at Yerin and swallowed hard. “Yes...” she said trying to sound okay, but she just remembered about Yuju and her heart hurt. She couldn’t cry again, she had to fix this mess.

 

Yerin looked at SinB and shook her head. “You really don’t seem like it. You look quite sad...” said Yerin looking straight in SinB’s eyes.

 

SinB sighed and faked a smile to Yerin. “No no I’m good. Don’t worry.”

 

“How can I not worry when you had such a sad face?” frowned Yerin sincerely worried about SinB.

 

SinB was holding hard on her tears, not wanting to cry out loud. Yerin suddenly pulled her into her embrace. “Hey princess, I’m here remember that.” said Yerin hugging SinB tightly.

 

SinB nodded as she hugged Yerin back but as she looked up she saw Yuju looking at her then turning around leaving quickly.

 

“Sorry Yerin, I will message you later… I need to run.” simply said SinB quickly as she ran toward Yuju’s direction.

 

As she went out, she saw Yuju walking toward the gate. “Yuju!” screamed SinB as she caught up to Yuju and held her arm. Yuju stopped and removed her arm from SinB.

 

“SinB, my boyfriend is waiting for me and you should go back to your dear Yerin.” said Yuju frowning.

 

“What are you talking about?!” asked SinB frowning. “I just bump into her while waiting for you...” explained SinB but Yuju was clearly not listening as she started to walk away.

 

“Can you please listen to me when I’m talking to you?!” asked SinB a bit frustrated now.

 

“This is not going to work.” simply stated Yuju. SinB looked at Yuju and frowned even more. “You clearly don’t trust me as much as I trust you, I feel like our friendship is only one sided...”

 

SinB furrow her eyebrow “One sided?” she asked shocked. “Just because I make new friends?” she asked again and Yuju crossed her arms on her chest. “Yuju, can’t you see you’re the one creating all this?” said SinB sadly. “A good friend shouldn’t try to control me…” said SinB remembering hearing this a long ago but never realising Yuju was really trying to control her.

 

Yuju shook her head and sighed sadly. “It’s not about you making new friends. I would never control you!” said Yuju. “Look, your my best friend and I know I’m not yours because Umji is, and I’m totally fine with it. I appreciate Umji a lot, she’s a very great girl I totally understand why you like her so much and you can make friend with this entire school, I don’t mind, you’re free SinB. But about Yerin, I’m just telling you this girl is bad, but you don’t trust me, so just do whatever the hell you want, that’s all.” explained Yuju. “If you think I’m controlling you we clearly have a problem.”

 

“What?! It’s not what I mean!” quickly said SinB.

 

“If you would have told me months ago that someone was bad and had hurt you, I would have stood up to this person and make them pay for hurting you, I wouldn’t have made friend with them because I love you and will always want to protect you. But maybe I’m actually not that important for you SinB...” said Yuju tears in her eyes as she walked toward the gate.

 

SinB couldn’t hold it anymore she held Yuju back. “How can you say you’re not important to me?” asked SinB not believing it as her eyes got teary. “You’re one of the most important person to me…” confessed SinB as tears ran on her cheeks.

 

Yuju was holding her tears as she looked at SinB. “You’re not making me feel like I’m important to you, I feel like Yerin is more important to you so just try it with her, but don’t come back to me when she will crush you and hurt you like she did with me...” said Yuju looking down.

 

“You’re asking me again to choose between you and Yerin?” suddenly asked SinB as her voice go lower. “Are you willing to give up on me that easily?”

 

Yuju just stared at SinB, not saying anything. “You are important to me... you know that...” repeated Yuju. “But I’m not the one giving up on you, you are the one giving up on me…”

 

“I’m not giving up on you Yuju… and if I am important to you...Why you always seem like you want to cut our friendship off?!” asked SinB lost. “Don’t you believe in my judgment enough to trust me a little with Yerin?”

 

Yuju chuckled. “You’re asking me to trust you? You lied to my face so many times now, you played me, you tell me only what you want me to know, and you hide everything else. You’re unable to trust me SinB, how can you ask me to trust you now? I was always honest with you, I shared everything with you, and all I did till now, all I did was for your own good but if you can’t see it then why am I bothering with you...” argued Yuju.

 

SinB swallowed hard but then she looked at Yuju and frowned. “No. You did what you think was good for me. Not what was really good for me. I can decide who can be my friend Yuju...I am not a baby… you don’t have to protect me, I’m old enough to do what I want even if I get hurt in the end, that’s how life is...”

 

Yuju looked at SinB “Fine.” she simply said.

 

SinB looked up, happy that Yuju agree with her but what she saw made her heart hurt. Tears were running on Yuju’s face. “Because if you think I am not doing this for your own good, then I have nothing more to say...” said Yuju as her voice cracked then she walked away leaving SinB there.

 

SinB quickly held Yuju’s arm again. “This is not what I mean! And this is not what I want!!” said SinB angrily this time.

 

“What do you want SinB?! What exactly do you want?!” argued Yuju back.

 

SinB gulped, she wanted to tell her all she wanted was Yuju, but she knew this was clearly not the moment. “I want to be friend with both you and Yerin, I certainly do not want to lose you...”

 

“You can’t ask me to agree with that, not after how she hurt me...” said Yuju as tears continued to stream down of her cheeks as she recalled how hurt she was in the past because of Yerin.

 

SinB gulped, she hated to see Yuju teary. “So we’re at it again, you want me to choose...What if I ask you to choose between me or Jackson?” asked SinB lowly.

 

Yuju suddenly froze on the spot looking at SinB. “What…?”

 

“I said, what if I ask you, to chose between Jackson or Me. Who would you chose?” asked SinB determined.

 

“You can’t ask me to do that.” said Yuju shocked by the question.

 

“Why can’t I?!” asked SinB, she didn’t understand why Yuju could ask her to chose but not her.

 

“Jackson is my boyfriend.” just said Yuju.

 

“Yeah, I am your best friend.” added SinB.

 

“Exactly, you can’t make me choose between my boyfriend and my best friend...” said Yuju clearly offended that SinB even thought about asking her that.

 

SinB looked straight in Yuju’s eyes. “Why can’t I make you chose? Why can YOU make ME choose then?” she asked.

 

“I’m not asking you to choose, I just want you to show some common sense SinB.” answered Yuju. “Plus, Jackson never did anything to you or hurt you. So you can’t tell me to chose. He did nothing wrong. Nothing here is comparable. Grow up a little.” answered Yuju straightforward.

 

SinB didn’t know what to say this time…

 

“I think I see how it is...you think I don’t value our friendship…” said Yuju lowly as the brushed her tears away from her face. She bit her lips holding herself to cry. “If this is how you see me...then we really have nothing to say SinB...I valued our friendship so much. You are super important to me… That is why I am putting our friendship on the line. But if that’s how you think of me...I guess...I trusted you wrongly…” explained Yuju before quickly turning around and walking toward the gate.

 

SinB’s heart was broken to see how Yuju think she didn’t value their friendship. She quickly ran after her to see Jackson standing at the gate. She watched Yuju hugging Jackson as she hide her face into the boy’s chest. SinB’s heart hurt so much.

 

Jackson waved at SinB. “Hey SinB!” he said before seeing the girls faces then looked at is girlfriend. “Hey babe, something’s wrong?” he said brushing her tears away and caressing her face slowly. Yuju just shook her head.

 

SinB faked a smile and waved back. “Hey Jackson…” she said then she looked at Yuju. “Jackson, can you give us a bit more time. I want to talk to Yuju...” said SinB and Jackson smirked.

 

“Na, she’s my baby girl. You can’t have her!” teased Jackson as he winked at SinB and wrapped his arm around SinB’s shoulder but it irritated her.

 

“I said I want to talk to her!” suddenly outburst SinB and she yanked Jackson’s hand away...

 

“Yah! Why are you talking to my boyfriend like this?!” asked Yuju mad pushing SinB away and making the girl fell down. At that moment Yuju got pushed violently too and luckily for her Jackson caught her. Yuju looked up frustrated to see it was Sowon that pushed her.

 

“Yah! What’s the big deal? Why did you push SinB?!” asked Sowon frustrated as she helped SinB getting up. “What’s going on here?”

 

“She pushed my boyfriend first!” argued Yuju as she glared at Sowon then she looked at Jackson. “We have nothing more to talk. Let’s go.” she said with an angry tone then she dragged Jackson away leaving SinB standing there wanting to cry.

 

“SinB! What happen? Urk that girl! Let me go knock some sense out of her!” said Sowon frustrated wanting to run after Yuju but SinB held her.

 

“No...it’s okay.” said SinB with a weak voice.

 

“What ok?! SHE PUSHED YOU SINB. SHE FKING PUSHED YOU!” said Sowon all mad, she couldn't believe Yuju pushed SinB down if she didn’t see it from her own eyes.

 

SinB was getting teary again. “She found out about our hang out with Yerin…” Sowon was confused, how was that possible.

 

“How?” asked Sowon. SinB looked down, not wanting Sowon to get upset at Eunha even more. “She saw something?” asked Sowon in which SinB nodded.

 

“You know SinB sometime a lie is a good thing to do!” scolded Sowon to SinB who just thought about her conversation with Yuju, she already hid so many stuff to the girl, it was true that SinB lied to Yuju a lot since they knew each other... “Why are you so stupid! Look at you, because of this you are devastated!” said Sowon frustrated for her friend then quickly bite her own tongue, she knew what she said has just hurt SinB deeply as she saw SinB put her hands on her face and cry even more.

 

“Yes I am stupid Sowon!” answered SinB frowning, she was so hurt and everything was making her so mad. “Yes, maybe I should have lied to her again! But I couldn’t! And you know why? Because of your Eunha!! She told Yuju that we hung out a few times together and we are good friends!! What am I supposed to say?! That Eunha lied?! Tell me Sowon! TELL ME!!” screamed SinB as her tears kept falling down.

 

Sowon was shocked, she told Eunha not to tell anything to Yuju..how could she betray them like that…Sowon blood was boiling. She hugged SinB. “I’m sorry...I’m really sorry SinB… I didn’t know...” said Sowon sincerely.

 

Then they hear a familiar voice. “What are you two doing?!” asked Eunha with an angry tone as she saw the two girls hugging. SinB and Sowon looked at Eunha.

 

Eunha saw SinB crying she quickly walked toward her. “SinB! Why are you crying? What happened?” she asked worried as she was holding SinB’s arm.

 

Sowon pushed the short girl’s hand away. “What happened? You really don’t know?! You are the cause of this!!” said Sowon madly. “How could you do that? I really thought you were smarter than that Eunha but I was clearly wrong!” said Sowon out of frustration. She was so angry at Eunha right now.

 

Eunha was hurt as she heard those word came out of Sowon’s mouth, she was confused, she stared at them frowning. “Me? I just finish class...What are you talking about?!” she asked completely lost.

 

“You told Yuju about Yerin. I clearly told you not to!” said Sowon. “Maybe trusting you was a mistake, just like everything else.” said Sowon. “Seriously Eunha I wonder what got in that little head of yours when you decided to do that. I asked you only one thing and you’re not even able to do it. Could you explain me what the hell you were thinking by doing that?”

 

Eunha was shocked by Sowon’s harsh words then looked down. “I…” she started breathing faster as she was getting more angry too. She looked up at Sowon. “What? You are finally willing to listen to me now? At least now you don’t ignore me like the past few days!!” said Eunha satisfied that Sowon was finally addressing her to her again even if it was with anger.

 

Sowon was pissed, she understood why Eunha did it, she just wanted Sowon’s attention but this was out of line.  

 

“I can’t believe you. Leave us alone. I’m really disappointed in you Eunha.” said Sowon looking straight at Eunha.

 

“Let’s go somewhere else…SinB...” said Sowon softly as she saw students staring at them.

 

SinB nodded but as she tried to move she felt pain. Sowon looked down and saw that she scratched her leg and hand when she fell after Yuju pushed her. Sowon bend down. “Come.” she told SinB as she patted her back. “I’ll carry you.” explained Sowon nicely.

 

SinB shook her head. “No...it’s embarrassing.” said Shyly SinB.

 

Sowon pointed to the people starting to look at them wondering what was happening. “You think right now it’s not embarrassing?? Come.” ordered Sowon as she pulled SinB on her back and piggy back her. She lifted SinB up, as Eunha wanted to follow them Sowon glared at her. “Don’t even think of it Eunha.” said coldly Sowon then she carried SinB away from school without even giving a glance to her bunny.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!! Hello! Wow a lot of good comments from different pov! We are very glad to hear what you think! It make us really happy that you guys are analyzing our story characters. Did you know that me and AmandaMarondsky spent a lot of time trying to develop our characters out? We try our best to keep their personality stable and portray them out slowly. That's why when we see how you analyze and writting us comment make us feel very touch. We realized our time spend on it isn't wasted. So again <3 Thank you very much for all your support! <3 275 subscribers! Welcome to the new readers and hope to hear from you soon! ;) 

So So! How was this chapter? SinB tried her best trying to get back with Yuju and once again stand up for herself and Yerin that she want to be friends with both of them. She even asked Yuju to chose between her and Jackson. Was that a really wrong move? And is Yuju explanation valid? 

In this chapter, I think it shows a bit more of how Yuju felt toward all these argument, so hopefully you guys understand a bit more of her pov and not hate our Yuju too much in this story! ;) 

But sadly, Yuju refused to listen to SinB and finally explode once she sees how SinB got irritated at Jackson and even push her down! But were you surprise that Sowon push her too? And there's a bit of WonHa heartbreaking moment :( What do you think of it? Was Sowon right to be mad at Eunha and was Eunha reaction normal or should she have apologize right away? 

Wow I wrote so much this time haha! Let us know as usual!! :D Can't wait to read your comments! <3