Chapter 20

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

Umji didn’t know what to do, she tried to comfort Eunha, but even if she felt they could be friends very easily, she wasn’t sure what to do with the girl. Umji made her sit on a bench and texted SinB. Her and Yuju would know better how to handle the short girl.

 

Yuju and SinB arrived and sat on the bench, Yuju took Eunha in her arms.

 

“What happened again?” she asked worried, she had never seen Eunha like that because of Sowon before. They had fights but it was nothing as important as that.

 

“She’s mad, so mad... I didn’t wanted this… I… was just… teasing… her… ” sobbed Eunha letting go of Umji to turn to Yuju and hug her back.

 

Yuju sighed. “What’s wrong with Sowon?” she asked more to herself than for anybody. “I will talk to her.” she said taking Eunha’s face in her hands to make the short girl look at her.”So don’t worry okay? Everything will be fine”

 

SinB frowned. “Maybe... I should talk to Sowon.” she said looking at Eunha and Yuju. “You will probably yell at her for being mean to Eunha. The problem won’t be solve like that. It might just get worst.” said SinB to Yuju who stared at SinB and then nodded. Yuju know SinB was right, she’s so mad that Sowon made Eunha cries like this.  SinB smiled at Umji and took some steps away from the girls. She dialed Sowon’s phone and waited for the tall girl to pick up.

 

“Hello?” asked Sowon coldly. “What do you want?”

 

SinB hesitated, Sowon voice was scary. She gulped but then she stared at Eunha whose still bailing her eyes out because of Sowon so she regained some determination. Those girls were her friends now, she had to do something for them. She knows how much Sowon care about Eunha, there must be a reason behind all this fight. “Where are you?” she asked nicely.

 

“Is it Eunha that asked you to call me?” asked Sowon clearly annoyed.

 

“No, not at all.” said SinB walking a little more away. “It’s not about her.” she said sincerely. “It’s about you.” she added and waited for Sowon to react.

 

“What about me?” she asked quickly with a defensive tone.

 

“I know you don’t want to talk to Eunha right now, and you may be scared Yuju would pick sides. But I won’t, so if you need to talk, you know where to find me.” said SinB hoping Sowon would open up to her.

 

She heard Sowon sigh. “Are you alone right now?” asked Sowon clearly relaxed now.

 

SinB looked behind her, the girls were not that far away. “Not really.” she said honestly. “But you can come to my house in a bit. I will head home.” SinB really hopped Sowon would accept to meet her.

 

After some second of silence, Sowon finally answered.“Okay, I will be there.”

 

SinB walked back to the girls and thanked Umji for calling them. They all looked at SinB, waiting for her answer, especially Eunha.

 

“What did So...Won… said, SinB-ar?” muttered Eunha between her sob. She have calmed down a lot already.

“Don’t worry Eunha, I will talk to her” says SinB with a smile in which Eunha just nod.

 

Yuju proposed to take Eunha to her house so SinB and Umji left them. Umji insisted to walk SinB to her house so they walked together.

 

“It’s too bad those girls don’t talk openly to each other.” said Umji as they reached SinB’s house. “I’m sure it would fix the problem.” she said looking at SinB in the eyes in which SinB just nodded.

 

“SinB ar” says Umji.

 

“Yeah?” responded SinB.

 

“Did something happen between you and Yuju?” in which SinB eyes went wide in which Umji giggled. “I guess I am right. Are you okay?”

 

SinB frowned. “Yeah… just remember I mentioned to you about a girl? Well that girl, somehow Yuju doesn’t really like her? More like hate her guts. Just the fact that she’s around, Yuju looked like a savage animal that’s about to eat her alive..” in which Umji laughed out loud. SinB was shocked by her buddy reaction. “Yah, what’s with that reaction?!”

 

“You mean, what’s with this kind of description?! A savage animal that’s about to eat someone alive...SinB ar, is that how you describe your friend?!” laughed Umji “I’m worry how you describe them about me now!!” in which SinB couldn’t stop herself from laughing out loud with Umji.

 

“Don’t worry, I just tell them that Umji is my little doggy that follow me around!” says SinB and then started to run away from Umji before the latter can get her. After a bit of running, SinB stop and Umji caught off to her and hit her head.

 

“You are so bad SinB!!” screamed Umji.

 

“That’s why you love me no?” responded SinB with a wide smile. They smiled at each other and gave each other a tight hug. “Anyway, here you are.” Umji said “See you soon buddy.” she said making them both laugh as she hugged SinB. “I will miss you my dear!! Take care of Sowon! Be careful how you say stuff, you know sometime you are too straightforward!” says Umji.

 

“Yeah yeah, I know I know, you don’t have to repeat that everytime!!” pouted SinB in which Umji just smiled at her.

 

“Anyways, I believe in you! I will see you soon!” then they gave each other another hug and went on their separate way.

 

“See you soon Umji-ya.” waved SinB happy to have her best friend by her side even if life was trying to separate them.

 

SinB entered her house, her parents were not home yet, they would be home late tonight, she knew it because her mother let her a note on the fridge this morning. She put on her comfy clothes and was about to sit down to rest a bit but her phone rang. It was a text from Umji.

 

We didn’t finish the conversation between you and Yuju! We will continue this topic the next time we meet! Take care!  

 

SinB smiled at the message, Umji always seemed to know her the best and could put a smile on her face. Before she could answer Umji, she heard the doorbell ring..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone!! Have you guys see the comeback that they did?? The one that they are dancing in the water?! So beautifulllll! <3 <3

And are buddies are sound and safe from the heart attack that they got from gfriend comeback? ;)

I want to take some time to thanks zoeyyy and Mirai607 for upvoting our story!! <3 I was so shocked!! 

How did you guys find this chapter? Some Wonha & maknae line time! =D Guess what will happen with Tom and Jerry talk!