Chapter 6

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

SinB was taking her breakfast, her mother was talking to her but all she could think about was the shopping session that she had the day before with Yuju. SinB thought about it all night, Yuju was jealous, there were no doubts.

 

At first SinB was a little confused; why was Yuju being so rude, SinB knew that Yuju didn’t like the chemistry students but wasn’t it a little exaggerated? Then she thought about it again and again, and it became clear. Yuju was jealous, it was the only explanation… Actually it was the only explanation that could made SinB happy, very happy.

 

Knowing Yuju could be jealous meant that maybe Yuju liked her very much, as much as SinB was liking Yuju. Because SinB couldn’t ignore it anymore, she liked Yuju a lot, a lot more than she ever liked her previous friends. Everything was different with Yuju.

 

Spending time with Yuju, being close to Yuju, hugging Yuju was all SinB wanted to do. Every morning since days, SinB woke up with the eager to see Yuju at the university. Nothing was more motivating that this now.

 

And once again SinB was all smiling knowing she was going to school and would see her dear friend Yuju.

 

“SinB, why are you smiling like that?” says her mom.

 

“Oh..nothing Umma, I was just thinking about something” responded SinB nicely.

 

“Hm..How’s school going? Are you keeping up with the classes?”

 

“Yes umma, I’m doing well. Class is boring but everything’s going well! I got to go umma or I will be late for class..!” she took the last piece of bread in and ran out of her house.

 

Arriving at the university, SinB went to meet Yuju, Sowon  and Eunha. She didn’t pay much attention to what Sowon was saying, all her attention was on Yuju, the girl had a ponytail which made her look younger, she was very cute.

 

Sowon passed her hand in front of SinB’s face. “Hello?! Someone here?” she asked SinB who that focused on the tall girl now.

 

“Huh?? What were you saying??” said SinB, totally caught off guard.

 

Sowon laughed. “Wow, where were you just now?!” she asked as SinB looked at her still confused.

 

“Nowhere!” said SinB on a defensive tone. Then she looked at Sowon before looking at Eunha then at Yuju, the three girls were looking at her weirdly waiting for a better answer.

 

“I’m just tired and stressed, my classes are giving me headache…” she explained, and it was true, but it wasn’t the only thing that gave her headache, thinking about Yuju all day and night wasn’t helping.

 

“Well you need to drink more water.” said Yuju with a concerning voice. “I will buy you a bottle.” she said taking her bag on her shoulder. But SinB put her hand on her arm to stop her.

 

“It’s okay, don’t worry, I will do it, your class start earlier than mine.” said SinB nicely. “I don’t want you to be late, I will buy water and meet you guys for lunch?”

 

The girls nodded and SinB walked away. She found one of the vending machines, she bought a little bottle of water and  some snacks. She jumped when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

 

“Sorry.” said a now familiar voice. “I didn’t want to scare you…” said the girl taking her hand away from SinB shoulder. It was the chemistry girl.

 

“It’s okay, I was just a little surprised.” said SinB as she turned around to face the girl.

 

“Here, this is for you…” said the girl as she gave a little plastic bag to SinB.

 

SinB looked inside, it was the clothes the girl made her try the day before and buy for her before Yuju became angry. “You don’t have to-”

 

“Take it, you looked good in it.” she said sincerely.

 

“I’m so sorry for yesterday, Yuju can be a little intense sometimes....” explained SinB.

 

The girl smiled. “Yeah she was kind of rude, but no problem, I need more than that to be offended.” she said laughing which made SinB relax a little. “I was wondering, are you two... more than friends?” she asked frowning. “Not to be mean or anything, but it was a little weird…”

 

SinB panicked, was the girl disgusted by this? She seemed to be. “No we’re just friends.” said SinB trying not react too awkwardly, she was lying to herself if she never thought about it, it would be so perfect if Yuju was her girlfriend.

 

“Oh okay, I see.” just said the girl. “Oh it was nice talking to you,I have to go, someone is waiting for me, and he’s mad when I’m late, see you around?” she said walking away and waving to SinB.

 

“Wait.” said SinB and the girl stopped. “I don’t even know your name.” she said shyly.

 

The girl smiled. “I’m Yerin. And you are SinB, right?”

 

SinB frowned. “How do you know?” she asked shocked that Yerin knew who she was.

 

“I know a lot of people here.” she winked at SinB before leaving.

 

SinB walked to her building and sat on the stairs in front of her next classroom. She ate her snacks in silence, looking at the little plastic bag lying beside her. Then she looked down at herself, she was wearing the shirt Yuju bought for her the previous day. She really liked this shirt, especially because it was a gift from Yuju.

 

Later at lunch, SinB was happy to be able to play around with Yuju, they talked and laughed. SinB felt like they were the only one on earth. At least until Eunha started talking, because when the girl started, nobody could stop her, she was so talkative.

 

What was even more cool was that SinB and Yuju had the same classes this afternoon it happened only twice in the week but it was SinB’s favorite days. So they spend classes sitting beside each other, writing little messages on their notebooks, Yuju would ask SinB when she was lost or didn’t understand something, and SinB was so happy to help her. Getting closer, whispering to each other, bumping shoulders. SinB wished those moments would last forever…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again! Yerin have finally introduce herself! 

Hope you guys are still enjoying it!!! I would like to take this chance to thank you hanako86 for upvoting our story!! It's such an honor and we are so happy!! Also, thank you for all the subscribers and people who comments!! It always make us happy to know what you guys think of our story! Until next time!! :)