Chapter 5

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

Finally, it was the end of class, SinB was walking out of the school and saw Yuju standing in front of the gate. SinB couldn’t stop admiring her figure. Her slender body was laying on the wall while playing with her cell phone. She looked so amazing.

 

Yuju looked up and saw SinB there, so she excitedly waved at SinB and ran to hugged the latter.

 

“SinB!!!! You are finally out!!” exclaimed Yuju.

 

“Yeah, finally? You waited long time? Don’t you end later than me?” asked SinB confused.

 

“Oh yeah, my class ended earlier! Let’s go!” then she intertwined their hands and walked toward the mall. As they walked there, Yuju noticed that SinB was staring at a small counter of ice cream. Yuju smiled.

 

“SinB, do you want ice cream?” asked Yuju.

 

“Oh..humm no, it’s okay, it’s soon to be supper…” responded SinB.

 

Without waiting, Yuju told SinB to stay still while she ran to the ice cream store to get an ice cream. When she get back she gave it to SinB.

 

“Yah...Yuju, I said no...” whined SinB.

 

“What? It’s not only for you! We share! That way we can both have some and still have space to eat supper!” winked Yuju which made SinB smile happily nodding her head.

 

Yuju the ice cream then gave it to SinB which made her awkward. She wasn’t sure what to do. Isn’t that an indirect kiss thought SinB. But Yuju was staring at her. “Oh, you mind? I’m sorry… Euh let me go get a spoon!” says Yuju.

 

SinB pulled her back. “No no, I don’t mind” then SinB the ice cream too while blushing.

 

After a bit of walking and finishing their ice cream, they finally arrived to the mall.

 

Yuju was asking SinB where does she usually shop but the latter answered that usually her mom do her shopping for her.

 

Yuju scratch her head. “Hm...alright, let’s go in every single store and check everything out!” which made SinB shocked.

 

“EVERY SINGLE STORE!?” repeated SinB out loud which shocked Yuju.

 

“Yeah..why not?!” responded Yuju.

 

“Urk...will be so longggggggggggggg!!!! I will be so tired!!! Nooooo don’t do this to me Yuju ar!!” whined SinB out loud like a little kid which made Yuju laugh out loud.

 

“Oh my! Oh my! I didn’t know you were such a whiner!!! Alright alright, we will look into some store to find a shirt then we will stop. Deal?” asked Yuju with a smile. SinB nodded like a little kid.

 

They went into a few stores, and finally they found a shirt that SinB liked. She went into the changing room to try it. When she came out, to her surprise, Yuju wasn’t around. Then she saw that Yuju was on the phone with someone. SinB wanted to know what Yuju think of it, so she was standing there hoping Yuju would come back soon.

 

Then suddenly, she heard a familiar voice. “Oh, this shirt look good on you!”

 

SinB turned around and was surprised to see that it was the girl from lunch. She was trying on clothes too. And the clothe that she was wearing suit her so well, it was a dress that was showing her body curve.

 

“Hello, we meet again” says the girl looking at herself in the mirror before looking back at SinB with a satisfactory smile.

 

“Oh..Hello” SinB politely bowed to the girl.

 

“You came to buy clothes? Oh is it because of the lunch time that your shirt got dirtied?” the latter asked.

 

SinB just nodded her head.

 

“Ah, well you look good in this shirt! You should totally get it! Oh wait!” says the girl and she turned around to grab something and gave it to SinB “Here, why don’t you try this one? I think it will suit you perfectly!”

 

SinB look at the shirt, it was a tight shirt which made SinB shrugged, she wasn’t a big fan of tight clothing.

 

The stranger push her back into the changing room. “Come on! Try it on! And let me see!”

 

SinB sighed and decided to try it on. As she try it on, she sees a pair of legging in front of her. The girl whisper from outside. “Try it with this one!”

 

So SinB took it and put both the shirt and the legging on and came out of the dressing room. She felt awkward, it wasn’t really her style, it was very feminine, not her usual dressing style.

 

The girl smiled at her. “I knew it, you look beautiful in it!” says the girl excitedly which made SinB blushed a bit, not use to get complimented from stranger.

 

As they were walking out of the changing room, Yuju came back in and was surprised to see the chemistry girl talking sweetly to SinB.

 

“SinB! You changed already?! I didn’t even see!!” says Yuju, holding SinB arm.

 

“Oh..mianhe, I ..” before SinB could finish her sentence, the other girl bust in. “Oh, she looked very nice in it!” which made Yuju stare at her.

 

“Who are you to talk to my friend like this? You don’t even know her, so you don’t need to talk to us.” Yuju tried to pull SinB away but SinB stayed still, she find the other girl nice, she didn’t want to be rude. SinB stared at Yuju confused. Before any of them could talk to each other, the girl took SinB shirt and legging and went to the counter to pay. SinB went right behind her. “Eh..what are you doing?!”

 

“It’s my gift for you, as an apologize, it’s my fault that your shirt got some stain on it” the girl said with a smile and hang the bag to SinB.

 

Yuju pushed the gift away. “She don’t need your pity, and it’s not your fault, I was the one who dirtied her clothes, so I will pay for it. And the one you paid is not even SinB style!” then she grab the shirt that she chose for SinB and went to pay.

 

SinB was confused, she wasn’t sure what to do. But without thinking, she got dragged away by Yuju. All she could do is stare at the other girl and mouthed her “I’m sorry…” in which the girl responded her with an eye smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!! Us again! Here's Chapter 5!!

Let us know what you think!! Your comments always make us smile and look forward to post the next one! :)