Chapter 109

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

As SinB arrived to her work, Yerin and Yejun were sitting on a wall waiting for her. She smiled and walked to them. Yejun saw her immediately and jumped down to run to her.

 

“SinB noona!!” he yelled as SinB took him in her arms.

 

“Ready for class?” she asked with a smile and he nodded.

 

“I did all my homework you gave me!” he said excited and SinB put him down before patting his head.

 

“Good boy.” said SinB proudly.

 

Yerin got closer to them and squatted to talk to Yejun. “I will pick you up after your class.” she told him and he nodded happily.

 

“Just like before! I like it better when it’s you that take me to my tutor class.” he said with a cute voice and Yerin smiled.

 

“I like it better when I’m the one taking you there too.” she told him with a wink and SinB smiled at this two.

 

Yerin was about to leave but SinB caught her arm. “Yerin…” she said shyly. “Wanna hang out after?” she asked and Yerin smiled.

 

“Yeeeesss!!!!” answered Yejun making the two girls giggle.

 

“Why not.” said Yerin. “See you two later then.” she said before giving SinB a cool wink and walking away.

 

SinB blushed a little then she turned to Yejun. “Let’s go in.” she told the little boy who nodded.

 

All the other kids arrived and SinB let them enter the classroom. They started to work and time passed really fast, without SinB realising it was already time to end the class. She let them out to meet their parents and SinB walked out the building with Yejun holding her hand. they sat together on the wall and waited for Yerin.

 

It wasn’t long before Yerin joined them.

 

“Hey SinB!” said Yerin as she approached them with ice creams.

 

“Ice creammmm!!!” screamed Yejun excitedly which made the two girls laugh.

 

“He’s adorable!!” laughed SinB as she ruffled Yejun’s hair.

 

They sat down on a bench nearly and started eating their ice creams. Yerin was careful Yejun didn’t end up putting ice cream all over is face or his clothes. SinB watched her and smiled at how cute it was.

 

“So, what do you want to do?” asked Yerin as she was her ice cream.

 

“Hm, nothing special, I just wanted to hang out with you.” beamed SinB a smile.

 

Yerin smiled. “Hehe, I’m glad. Did you notice? We’ve been talking to each other every day now.” said Yerin before taking a bit in her ice cream.

 

SinB eyes widened. “Jinja? I really didn’t notice...” said SinB thinking about it now.

 

“Noona! You two stopped talking to each other?” asked Yejun innocently which made the two girls smile.

 

SinB didn’t know how to react, it would not be easy to explain all this mess to the little boy but Yerin nodded. “Yeah, noona had an argument so we stop talking to each other.” she simply told him.

 

Yejun nodded. “Ahhh that’s why noona stop sending me to tutor!” said Yejun cutely focusing back on his food.

 

Yerin patted his head slowly and nodded. “Yeah...”

 

SinB patted Yejun’s head too and the little boy looked up at her. “Mianhe Yejun, it’s SinB noona fault that your mommy have to rush to send you here…” said SinB sincerely.

 

Yejun shook his head. “No no, Yejun missed mommy. Yejun spend some time with amma!” said Yejun happily. “And, now noona is friend again right? No more not talking right?” asked Yejun cutely looking at SinB.

 

SinB looked at Yerin. “I think… we are okay now?” asked SinB unsure.

 

Yerin smiled and winked at SinB. “I thought we were already friends!” said the chemistry girl which made SinB smile happily.

 

“I’m sorry for before..” slowly whispered SinB feeling bad for treating Yerin like she did, it was kinda immature and she started to realize it now.

 

Yerin smiled. “No need to be sorry. You are forgiven and I never stopped considering you as friend anyways.” explained Yerin nicely.

 

SinB eyes got teary, she had being hearing Umji and Sowon saying that Yerin considered her as friend but hearing it from Yerin herself, she couldn’t hold her happiness. Slowly, a tear came out as she was trying to her ice cream to distract herself.

 

Yerin seeing it bended down in front of SinB and wiped her tears away. “Hey, princess. You shouldn’t be crying. How many time did I tell you that I don’t want to be the reason of your tears?” said Yerin smiling.

 

SinB nodded as she wiped her tears. “I’m sorry… Yerin...” said SinB almost sobbing.

 

Yerin smiled. “You are forgiven ar SinB ar. Let’s just hold a promise.” said Yerin more seriously as she took her pinky out.

 

SinB looked at Yerin confusedly. Yerin giggled, she loved SinB’s confused reactions. “Please, don’t break our friendship anymore. I don’t think,” started Yerin as she put her hand on her heart. “That this little heart can suffer another heartbreak from you...” she said with a exaggerated dramatic tone which made SinB giggle.

 

“Yah, you make it sound like we are a couple and we broke up!” laughed SinB which made Yerin giggle.

 

“Isn’t friendship and love very similar? Both consist of two people. Both consist of mutual feeling. Both can last forever and both could be broken apart. Is there really such a big difference? People would answer that love would be more strong than friendship. But is it really the case? Is there really such a big difference SinB?” said Yerin seriously as she looked up the sky.

 

SinB nodded. “You are right... like always…” said SinB, Yerin was always so resourceful, she knew so much and she was so wise, she could always teach her new stuff.

 

“You know, the difference between love and friendship is actually just a thin line.” added Yerin as she looked up in the sky.

 

“Noona, what are you talking about? Me no understand...” pouted Yejun which made the two girls laugh.

 

“You will understand when you grow up Yejun ar.” said Yerin messing with the little boy’s hair but Yejun continued to pout.

 

SinB smiled then remember something. “Oh! Yejun ar, look what noona got you.” she said as she took out a little ball with some cartoon character on it and gave it to the boy.

 

Yejun looked at it and smiled widely. “Oh mo! It’s so cute!!!” he exclaimed while smiling widely and hugging the ball.

 

“What do we say Yejun?” asked Yerin staring at him with a serious face.

 

“Gomawo SinB noona!” he said happily before giving a peck on SinB’s cheeks and smiling cheekily making SinB smile back.

 

“What is this? Are you taking advantage of girls now?” said Yerin hiding her smile and sighing loudly. “Such little kid already like to flirt around!” teased Yerin in disapprove before looking at SinB. “And what is this? It’s unfair, why does Yejun get a gift? What about me?!” pouted Yerin which made SinB giggle.

 

As Yerin was pouting, SinB pull out a pen in front of Yerin which made her smiled right away. It was a pen with ducks logo on it.

 

“Ahhh! It’s so cute!!I love it!!” said Yerin really excited and happy.

 

SinB looked at the girl and rolled her eyes. “Seriously, anything with a duck on it you love it.” said SinB which made Yerin giggle and nod.

 

“Noona! What do we say after someone give you a gift?” repeated Yejun making both SinB and Yerin laugh out loud.

 

“True true. Gomawo SinB ar!!” said Yerin with a cute voice like a little kid which made SinB smile happily. Then suddenly, she felt a peck on her cheek. SinB was shocked.

 

“Yahhh! Noona you kiss SinB noona too!!” exclaimed Yejun and Yerin laughed.

 

“Well our Yejunie kiss SinB for thank you, I might as well do the same right?” winked Yerin to SinB whom was blushing madly from the sudden kiss.

 

They decided to go home after their hang out. SinB walked Yerin and Yejun home. As they reached their house, Yejun turned to SinB and smiled.

 

“Bye nooonaaaa!!” said Yejun as he hugged SinB and ran into the house. Then, Yerin decided to walk SinB home afterward.

 

Once they got to SinB’s house, Yerin waved to SinB. “Thank you for today SinB. I had lots of fun.” she said smiling widely.

 

SinB shook her head. “No no, you were the one who treat me ice cream and hang out with me.” answered SinB. “So I should be one thanking you.”

 

Yerin smiled and waved good bye. As she turned around to leave, SinB held her back. “Yerin ar…” then she hold her pinky out. “I promise, I will do my best not to break your heart again.” said SinB sincerely.

 

Yerin smiled happily and they pinky promised each other.

 

“Okay, I shall go before they eat supper without me!” said Yerin as they bid goodbye.

 

SinB smiled happily and went into her house. As she got in, she was greeted by food smell. Her parents were home. She quickly removed her sneakers and went into the kitchen to see her dad sitting at the table while her mom was finishing cooking.

 

“Amma! Appa!” said SinB as she went to hug her dad. “You are back!!” she smiled happily, she missed them.

 

“Hello, our princess! We missed you too!” said her appa.

 

SinB went to hug her mom too. “Amma, I thought you were only going to be back in 2 more days?” asked SinB.

 

Her mom smiled at her. “Your appa didn’t want to leave you alone more days, so we finished our work quickly and come back home to see you.” said SinB’s mom as she kiss the crown of SinB.

 

SinB smiled happily, it was always a plus when her mom showed her her soft side. “Let me help you set the table.” said SinB as she went to the counter to grab utensils. They ate their supper happily together as their parents told her what they do and SinB told them about school.

 

As they were done supper, SinB went to shower and was getting ready for bed, she checked her phone. She had a few messages from Yuju, Sowon and Yerin.

 

“SinB ar, the movie we watched was really good! What did you do today? Let’s meet up tomorrow okay?” - Yuju

 

“I will be going directly to the library tomorrow morning, I have a quiz. If you want you can meet me there.” - Sowon

 

“I’m home princess! Thank you again for the pen! I will use it wisely! ;) Have a great evening!” - Yerin

 

SinB smiled at the messages and replied to them then before taking a big sigh, thinking about what Yerin said between love and friendship. Since when did she cross that line toward Yuju and what is she supposed to do now? She thought as she drifted to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!! Soooooo I think lots of you are super happy right now with the SinRin moment =P hahahaha! I can't wait to read your comments on what you think of this chapter!!!

So! SinB and Yerin finally made up and is officially friends again! And Yerin mention that friendship and love is very similar and that their difference is actually only a thin line. What do you guys think of this? Isn't it cute when Yejun suddenly voice out that he doesn't understand hehe.

Anyways! What do you guys think of this chapter and what do you think will happen next? Is SinB going to hang out with Sowon or Yuju? Let us know as usual!!!