Chapter 111

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

As SinB left her classroom, she walked to the gate, she checked her phone again, no messages from Yuju. SinB wondered if Yuju forgot about their hang out, she opened her conversation with Yuju and started typing a message when her phone vibrated, she jumped a little and saw it was Yuju. The girl was telling her that she was waiting for her at the gate. SinB smiled and walked faster.

 

Yuju was alone, SinB smiled at her and got closer. “Hey!” said SinB happily, she had missed Yuju.

 

“Hey you!” answered Yuju putting her arm around SinB’s neck. “Where were you all day? didn’t see you, were you hiding?” asked Yuju and SinB shook her head as they walked away from the school together.

 

“I needed to study.” said SinB and Yuju looked at her before nodding. “So what’s the plan?” asked SinB to Yuju. “Isn’t Jackson joining us?” she asked knowing the couple was inseparable.

 

Yuju shook her head. “He’s busy, and I missed you, feel like I didn’t see you for days!” said Yuju pulling SinB closer as they walked. “What about watching a movie at my house?” asked Yuju and SinB nodded.

 

They arrived at Yuju’s house and got to the living room. SinB went to choose the movie while Yuju prepared some snacks.

 

“Don’t you dare fall asleep on me after 10 minutes!” laughed Yuju as she came back to the living room and sat on the couch.

 

Sinb pouted. “But I can’t help it…” said the girl with a cute voice and Yuju rolled her eyes at her before giggling.

 

“Come here.” she said patting the couch beside her and SinB smiled as she jumped beside Yuju.

 

The movie started, they already knew it by heart, SinB was saying some lines at the same time of the movie and Yuju laughed as she played the scenes with SinB redoing the movie, exaggerating every moment and laughing at their own siliness.

 

“I really like this movie.” said SinB looking at Yuju who nodded.

 

“I know, you made me watch it so many times now that I know it by heart too!” laughed Yuju putting her hand on SnB’s thigh making the girl blush. Yuju stood up. “What about we stop the movie and play some dancing games?” proposed Yuju and SinB nodded. “I bought a new one, there are great new songs to dance to!” said Yuju showing the game to SinB.

 

“Oh I don’t have this one.” said SinB reading the songs on the back of the video game box.

 

Yuju smirked. “Great, I have a chance to win then.” she exclaimed and SinB smiled.

 

“In your dream, I will win for sure!” said SinB standing up and stretching a little making Yuju roll her eyes again.

 

“Don’t be so sure of yourself, I practiced a lot on this game with Jackson, I’m pretty good!” explained Yuju and SinB looked up at her. Yuju played a lot with Jackson at this game.. SinB felt weird. This dancing game was kinda their thing, and now Yuju what sharing this with Jackson… “What’s with this face?” asked Yuju laughing. “Are you scared to lose now?” she asked teasing SinB.

 

Sinb shook her head. “No no, I will show you who’s the best dancer here!” she answered trying not to think about Jackson, for once the boy wasn’t here, she should enjoy her time with Yuju as much as she could.

 

They stopped after an hour and let themselves fall on the couch exhausted. SinB smirked. “I won.” she said with a teasing tone.

 

Yuju pouted and started tickling SinB who cried for mercy but Yuju wasn’t letting her go. “That’s your reward for winning!” said Yuju attacking SinB even more.

 

SinB tried to escape Yuju but couldn’t. After a moment Yuju stopped and looked at SinB who blushed from having Yuju all over her. “I missed this.” said Yuju sincerely. “I miss you a lot SinB.” said Yuju sincerely and SinB looked away, trying hard not to blush at the sudden confession.

 

“I missed you too…” she said shyly.

 

Yuju moved a little way from SinB and went to take a glass of water. SinB followed her and drank a little too.

 

“I feel like I’m losing you these days.” said Yuju sitting in the kitchen. SinB nodded, she felt like that too, it was clear that their friendship wasn’t the same, between SinB’s feelings for Yuju and Jackson, everything was falling apart. “Especially when I see you with that chemistry girl again.” added Yuju and SinB froze, almost choking on her water.

 

“Yerin?” asked SinB trying to sound innocent.

 

Yuju nodded. “I saw you this morning, laughing and talking in the corridor with Sowon and Yerin.” said Yuju. “Eunha was with me, I asked her if Sowon was friend with her or something because I couldn’t believe you would be friend with her again but she told me you were pretty good friend with Yerin and you girls are hanging out a lot these days…”

 

SinB stayed silent, how could Eunha tell this to Yuju, Sowon asked her not to say anything…

 

“Is that true?” asked Yuju to SinB who looked up shyly at Yuju. “Are you friend with that girl again?”

 

Sinb looked down and Yuju sighed. “I’m sorry, it’s just that she’s often around, I can’t avoid her…” said SinB but Yuju ignored her. “Don’t be mad please…” said SinB taking Yuju’s arm to make the girl look at her but Yuju ditched her and walked away. “Yuju listen to me.” said SinB following Yuju to the living room.

 

“I don’t want to listen to you, just like you don’t listen to me, I warned you enough SinB, you don’t want to believe me, just do what you want, but don’t come back crying when she will use you and make you miserable.” said coldly Yuju.

 

“I want to be friend with you two, it’s not impossible Yuju, I can have some time for her then some for you, just like you do with Jackson and us.” said SinB determined. She promised not to break her friendship with Yerin anymore. For once she decided to tell Yuju what she wanted. “You two are very good friends to me, don’t ask me to choose again please…” begged SinB. “It won’t affect our friendship, you won’t lose me or anything… Don’t make me choose...” repeated SinB sadly.

 

Yuju crossed her arms on her chest. “You already made your choice SinB.” just said Yuju walking to the door. SinB swallowed hard and followed her.

 

“What are you doing Yuju?” she asked worried.

 

Yuju opened the door and handed SinB her coat. “You should leave now.” coldly said Yuju and SinB looked down, she took a step out listening to Yuju.

 

“Please, don’t be like that…” begged SinB.

 

Yuju looked at her in the eyes. “Go spend your time with your dear Yerin and don’t talk to me anymore.” coldly said Yuju closing the door.

 

SinB sighed and looked at the closed door. Tears came to her eyes, how could this happen… She couldn’t stay like that, she knocked on the door.

 

“Yuju, come on open, talk to me, we will fix this…” said SinB but the door stayed closed. “Yuju…” called SinB again but still nothing.

 

SinB sat her back on the door as she started to cry. She couldn’t lose Yuju, she loved her too much, her heart was about to explode, she hated seeing Yuju mad or disappointed in her.

 

“What did I do…” whispered SinB crying. She knocked again on the door hoping Yuju would come and that they would fix this mess but SinB stayed there alone waiting and waiting.

 

As it started to get dark, Sinb stood up, she brushed her tears and looked one more time at the door. She sniffed and walked away, she texted Umji to know if the girl was home, she needed to see her best friend.

 

SinB arrived to Umji’s house and entered, Umji was studying in the living room, SinB was walking lifeless till she collapsed on the couch beside Umji and hugged the girl while crying again.

 

Umji was surprised but immediately hugged SinB back.

 

“SinB?? What’s wrong?!” asked Umji shocked. SinB just asked if she was home, Umji thought that she just wanted company but she didn’t expect SinB to be like this.

 

SinB just kept crying and crying. Umji lifted SinB’s head as she sit on the sofa letting SinB cries on her laps. Then SinB sat up and hugged Umji tight.

 

After a while, SinB finally calmed down. Umji looked at SinB, waiting for her to talk, not wanting to pressure her girl.

 

“Yuju…” started SinB lowly.

 

“What did Yuju do this time?” asked Umji worried.

 

“She found out that we are hanging out with Yerin...again…”

 

“Sigh...and now she’s threatening you with the friendship again? Seriously, Yuju is a sweet girl but when it come to your friendship, I find that she’s too much..” said Umji honestly. She liked Yuju a lot as a friend but when she hurt her buddy like this, deep part of her want to kill her. She couldn't stand seeing SinB like this.

 

SinB shook her head. “Well...not really...well yes but no..” said SinB making Umji confused.

 

“It’s either a yes or a no…” asked Umji arching an eyebrow.

 

“Well, I told her upfront that I want to be friend with both of them and I would share myself just like how she’s sharing herself with Jackson and us.” said SinB in which Umji looked shocked.

 

She hugged SinB tight. “Buddy!! I’m so proud of you!! You actually told her how you feel!! Good job!” exclaimed Umji happily, proud her buddy was growing up.

 

SinB sighed. “Well..she didn’t take it well...and basically kick me out of her house…” frowned SinB trying to hold her tears again.

 

Umji hugged SinB tight again. “What? She kick you out of the house?! Are you kidding me!?” asked Umji, mad right now, how could Yuju kick her best friend out like this...

 

“I...don’t know what to do Umji..she technically didn’t say she’s breaking our friendship…but she didn’t really say we are ok neither...considering she kick me out...but she told me not to talk to her anymore...”

 

Umji sighed and slowly patted SinB’s back. “Let’s just wait and see...how she act toward you in the next few days?” said Umji unsure.

 

SinB nodded and looked down. “What are you doing…? Do you have an exam coming up? I’m sorry to bother you...” said SinB seeing all the books and notebooks on the table. She knew Umji worked really hard to score high mark to meet her parents expectation too.

 

Umji smacked SinB. “Bother? What bother? You are my buddy! I thought you would know that no matter what, you will always be my priority!” said Umji.

 

SinB got teary again “ I know but…”

 

Umji sighed. “No but. Yes I am studying but I rather be here with you ok?”

 

SinB nodded. “Go study...I will just lay here…”

 

Umji looked at SinB and nodded, she knew that SinB wanted some time for herself but at the same time she didn’t want to be alone. So Umji, sat back down on the floor and continued to read her material. After a few minute, she felt SinB sitting behind her and hugging her from behind, slowly sobbing. Umji could only smooth her down by humming songs until SinB fall asleep on her back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!! Soooo, like some of you guess =P Yuju found out that SinB was hanging out with Yerin. She confronted SinB straight forward and SinB stand on the ground telling Yuju that she want to be both of their friends! But then, Yuju kicked her out of the house!! Was it too much you think? If you find out that your closest friend been lying to you the whole time, would you kick her out? In a way, it's understandble right? You trust that person so much but you've been lying to...What do you think?? What will happen next? Do you think SinB will get her friendship back with Yuju? Do you think she will do the same thing and lie to Yuju while hanging out with Yerin or she will listen to Yuju and cut Yerin out once and for all? Let us know like always!! I can't wait to read what you guys think!