Oh... So that's the reason - EelynC

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rated NC-16 :  Some ual References

 

YOONA'S POV

 

"Babe, why don't w-"

 

He buried his face into my neck and breathed, trailing wet kisses.

 

"Erm... I'm sorry baby. Not today..."

 

I stiffened, knowing perfectly where he was driving at.

 

"Why?" He stopped immediately and looked up at me with a pout.

 

"Inconvenient..." I answered, trying to hide my guilt as I caressed his face. "I'm sorry baby. Next time, I promise."

 

"Aishh~ Why does it always have to be so coincidental... God is annoying to make women have that..." He sighed and mumbled to himself.

 

"Aigoo! Is my Kwon Jiyong being a sulky kid right now?" I couldn't help but chuckled at his behaviour as I pinched his cheeks affectionately.

 

"I just wanna have some fun! It'd been AGES since we last have some fun..." He gruntled. "We'd been so preoccupied with our work recently."

 

"I know I know, next time," I gave him a gentle smile and rubbed his earlobes. "I promise."

 

"Araso araso... But in this case then..." Suddenly, he pulled me into a bear hug. "You've to stay here to accompany me for the night as compensation!"

 

"ANDWAEEEEEE!"

 

I squealed.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Spent the night over at Jiyong oppa's?"

 

I opened the door and stifled a yawn as I saw Yuri sitting on the couch, eating a bowl of cereal hungrily.

 

"Yeahs,"

 

I patted my nape tiredly, joining her on the couch as I grabbed an apple and gave it a contented bite.

 

"You looked like you'd starved," she commented.

 

"Yeahs," I answered innocently while chewing on the apple. "The dinner last night wasn't that filling. We almost burned down the entire kitchen and hence ended up eating cup noodles."

 

"I didn't mean literally starve. I mean STARVE," she bore her eyes into mine and emphasised her sentence again.

 

"Oh..." I formed an O-shape with my mouth and trailed off.

 

"What's the matter? I thought you spending a night over at his house meant something," she asked concerningly.

 

"Nahs, we just slept. Literally. Nothing more," I sighed.

 

"He doesn't love you anymore?"

 

"Of course not!"

 

"Oh, you don't love him anymore?"

 

"Of course I love him!"

 

"Then?"

 

"It's just that..." I sighed, explaining to her. "Recently, I hadn't been feeling well. Not at my tip-top condition that is. Whenever he initiates it or shows intimacy, I shunned. I don't know what's wrong with me Yul..."

 

"Oh..." She trailed off, trying to find a reason for my odd behaviour. "Perhaps, you're just tired out. You know, you just recently ended a huge project. It must had worn you out. You'll be fine after a while."

 

"Really? But I don't know how long more I will need and how long more I have to keep this from him. I don't want to worry him and so I made up an excuse saying that I having my period."

 

"Hmmm. That's a very bad excuse!" Yuri burst into laughters and I glared at her, causing her to control herself as she cleared , wrapping her arms around my shoulders. "I think it would be fine. My brother may be a needy man, but oh well, he is head over heels for you. So, it would turn out fine, even if you refuse to make love with him."

 

"Yah! Kwon Yuri!"

 

"I'm stating the fact!" She laughed.

 

"Wait a minute... You look like you'd starved too! And I mean STARVE literally," I began to interrogate her. "What workout did you do last night to let yourself get so hungry!"

 

"E-Er... N-Nothing! I-I'm going to get dressed for work now!"

 

"Yah! Kwon Yuri! I smelled cologne on your shirt! Hugo boss!"

 

"T-Time for work!"

 

"Seunghyun oppa didn't go home yesterday night too!"

 

✺✺✺✺✺

JIYONG'S POV

 

"Wow, looks like someone is on high spirits today," I smirked as I heard the doorknob being turned and in came, Seunghyun, whistling away.

 

"And looks like someone is on helpless mode today," he tossed his keys on the table and took a seat beside me. "Yoona didn't return home yesterday night. Wasn't she here?"

 

"Yeahs, she was..." I gave a helpeless smile, stretching my body.

 

"And?"

 

"And we had dinner."

 

"And?"

 

"And we hung out together."

 

"And?"

 

"And we slept."

 

"And?"

 

"And that's all."

 

"Ha! You jolly well know what I'm talking about Kwon Jiyong! What comes in between the hung out and sleeping!" He broke in laughters, as though I was telling him a joke.

 

"Nothing," I shrugged.

 

"Come on! We don't hide things from each other! Not even such things!" He continued to press on, believing that I was lying.

 

"There's really NOTHING," I let out a sigh. "She was inconvenient."

 

Then, there was a stretch of silence.

 

"Oh..."

 

"Yes."

 

"You're being upset."

 

"Nopes."

 

"Quit lying."

 

"Alrights. Maybe a little..." I admitted bashfully. "It's just that we'd been so busy lately so I thought we could have some fun now that we'd completed our work."

 

"Oh," he chuckled in response. "Come on. Perhaps, she's being lethargic. You know how important and big that project of hers is. Just right after that major project, you expect her to start on your project with you. Of course she will be tired out. You're like a dragon in bed and no woman can match up your energy except the fully charged Im Yoona."

 

"Yah, Choi Seunghyun," I glared at his failed attempt joke.

 

"Alrights alrights," he raised his arms up in mock defeat. "What I'm trying to say is, don't dwell too much into it. Perhaps, she's really having that time of her month. Be more understanding."

 

"Yeahs, I know," I gave a smile. "Thanks bud."

 

"You're most welcome," he returned with a smile. "But honestly, I still don't understand why would Yoona choose you over me. I may not be as romantic and energised like you, but I'm more hands-"

 

"Yah yah! She loves me for who I am alrights. I touched her with my sincerity," I cut him off defensively.

 

Oh right. Seunghyun and I both fancied Yoona back then but Yoona picked me over him. So yeahs~

 

"It's fine. Yul suits me more anyway," I caught sight of his smile as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter