I Miss You

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAESUNG'S POV

 

"Ji! Are you ready? We're going to be late for the concert!"

 

That's Youngbae hyung again. He had been shouting for Jiyong hyung since an hour ago.

 

"Jiyong hyung! You look great in any outfit and I bet Yoona won't mind even if you wear a casual t-shirt with a pair of tracking pants," I spoke up for my own sake, not wanting to turn deaf at such a young age.

 

"Arasso. Stop rushing me! And for god sake, Dong Youngbae! We still have an hour more to go!" Jiyong hyung finally came out from his room and gave an annoyed look.

 

"Ahh.. Whatever! Lets go!"

 

Yeahs, there's still an hour more before the starting. I bet Youngbae hyung just couldn't wait to see Yuri.

 

"Have fun hyung!"

 

I shook my head and walked back into my room, amused by the two men that were hopelessly in love.

 

✺✺✺✺✺
JIYONG'S POV

 

"Hey girls~" Youngbae and I walked in while greeting all of them.

 

I looked around the room, hoping that she would be around.

 

"Hi oppa! She is out for something and would be back in a few," the girls replied with a chuckle, knowing perfectly well who I was looking for.

 

I ruffled my hair embarrassingly and took a seat on the couch. All of them were either putting on their makeup, practicing their dancesteps or humming lyrics, ensuring that they wouldn't forget later.

 

I waited for around 5 minutes, but there's still no sign of her. I decided to head out to take a breather.

 

"If she's back, do help me inform her that I would be outside."

 

"Alrights! I'm sure she would be really happy to see you here!"

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

I stood outside the concert venue, being welcomed by the thousands of mesmerising lights. It reminded me of our first date in Japan.

 

"Heys, what are you thinking about?" All of a sudden, a pair of familiar arms wrapped around my waist.

 

"Thinking about you," I turned around and wrapped my arms around her waist, flashing a cheeky smile at her.

 

Yes, her. My girl - Im Yoona.

 

"You cheeky boy!" She chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

 

Yes, me. Her cheeky boy - Kwon Jiyong.

 

"Ouch! That hurts!" I pouted, exaggerating the pain. "Where did you go? I've been waiting for you in the dressing room."

 

"Ah. I went to change my outfit and to discuss something with my manager oppa. I didn't keep you waiting for long, did I?"

 

"I miss you," I said plainly, looking into her eyes while using one of my hands to caress her cheeks.

 

"I miss you too," she placed both of her hands on my cheeks, softening her gaze.

 

I took a step forward, closing the gap between us and gave her a hug, taking in her scent.

 

We haven't been meeting up since 3weeks ago. We basically texted and called each other everyday but didn't have a chance to meet each other simply because she was just too busy for I Got A Boy promotion. Being an idol myself, I knew perfectly well what she's going through and of course, wouldn't want to make things tougher for her. But, I miss her alot. Alot.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

YOONA'S POV

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter