Tears of ... Joy? - ShermaineShootsYou

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yubbosaeyo?"

 

"Oppa!"

 

"O-Oh! Yoona ah! W-What is it?" GD stuttered when he heard the caller's voice rang from the other end.

 

"Are you busy? It's been a week since we last talked..." Yoona on the other end, wasn't really pleased with his reply.

 

"A-Anniyo..." GD sounded really distracted and it appeared as though he wanted to hang up the call. "Actually, yeahs. I-I'm pretty busy right now..."

 

"Oh..." Yoona was upset but knew better not to push it any further. "Guess like I would call you back later then?"

 

"I'm so sorry babe, I would call you back later alrights?"

 

"Araso~ Go get busy with your stuffs already," Yoona always feels a whole lot better whenever he uses that kind of tone.

 

A smile spreaded across her face and just when she's about to hang, a shout rang from the other end.

 

"Oppa! Look at this! Is this alright?!"

 

"I-I-I'll call you back tonight! Love you!"

 

Toot...Toot...Toot...

 

All that was left, was the sound of phone beeping, indicating that the call had ended.

 

"I-It's a wo-woman's voice..."

 

Yoona whispered in shock, her lips trembling.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Yoona? Yoona ah!" Tiffany shook her arms gently, letting out an urgent whisper.

 

"N-Neh!" Yoona blinked and snapped out of her thoughts.

 

"What's the matter with you? For the past fifteen minutes, you had been spearing your salad but not eating them," Tiffany's brows furrowed with worry.

 

"G-Gwenchana. J-Just feeling a little under the weather..." Yoona gave a weak smile, patting her nape gently.

 

Tiffany exchanged arched brown glances with Yuri who just shrugged in response. Yoona had once again sunk into her own world.

 

She couldn't help it. Just a day ago, GD had promised that he would call her at night, but he didn't. Most importantly, she was sure that he was with a woman at that point of time. It was definitely a feminine voice and if it wasn't, why would he be so secretive and flustered that he had to hang the call? Something must be up and she shuddered at the possibilities.

 

Today - it was supposed to be their meetup day. She misses him so much, given that SNSD had been in Japan promoting their second album while Big Bang had their ongoing world tour. They didn't have the chance to meet, until today. Yet, he was missing again. It didn't help with the fact that TOP and Taeyang are right here with them now, turning up to this lunch date that the girls had arranged. She couldn't even lie to herself that he was busy with his schedules. Could this really be a hint from him that they're drifting apart? She didn't want to read too much into it... She was afraid to.

 

"Oppa, J-Jiyong oppa..." Yoona thought that perhaps, she could give it a try. s would know his whereabouts. Right?

 

"He's down with a flu, Yoona. A bad flu~" Taeyang answered her doubts, without giving much thought to his answer.

 

"Flu? Then I should go visit him! Why didn't he tell me!" Yoona was all worked up just by that reply and she panicked.

 

"Andwae!" Taeyang suddenly shouted, earning stares from everyone. He quickly covered his face with his mask and let out a low whisper. "He's down with a very bad flu... He doesn't want to spread the virus to you..."

 

Yoona sat back down, not wanting to attract attention from the public. She wanted to pursue the question but a silhouette from the opposite side of the road caught her eyes. Her heart sank.

 

"Didn't you say that he has a bad flu? Wh-Why do I see him there..."

 

All four of them turned and saw that there was a guy entering into the bakery. His face was well hidden but they all knew who he was...

 

Big Bang's G-Dragon.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Yoona faced the vast blue sea and let out a deep sigh. Her eyes were sore from crying, her hair was all over the place and she felt like a total wreck. Staring at the setting sun, memories flooded back to her...

 

She knew their relationship wasn't easy to begin with.

 

But he always makes her feel safe when she meets uncertainties, he always brings a smile to her face when she is sad. She couldn't really recall how they first got together. Their relationship wasn't like Yuri's and Taeyang's - budding from a blinddate, neither were they like Tiffany's and TOP's - starting off as crushes. It came really naturally when he confessed that he liked her and she accepted it.

 

Is that why they're facing hardships now? Because they didn't give much thought to this relationship?

 

"Babe..." A strong pair of arms wrapped around her waist, interrupting her thoughts.

 

Her heart cringed at the touch and she could feel tears rushing into her eyes again. She bit her lips hard and pried his hands away, standing a few feet away from him.

 

"What's the matter..." Taeyang had informed GD beforehand about Yoona's feeling but he didn't know that it was that bad. He thought she was just being sulky.

 

"Wh-What's the matter? You tell me," Yoona refused to look at him, fearing that the moment their eyes meet, the wall that she had built would come all tumbling down.

 

"I-I don't know what you're talking about?"

 

"You don't know?!! I heard a WOMAN's voice from the other end of the phone just two days ago! And yesterday! Not only did you not turn up for the lunch date, you even asked Taeyang oppa to lie for you! Ho-How could you!!!" Yoona couldn't control her feelings anymore, as she turned to face him, shouting at him in tears. "Wh-at hap-happened to the promise of not hiding things from each other..."

 

Tears streamed down from her face but GD made no attempt to calm her down. He stood right in front of her, arms folded, a smirk played across his face.

 

"T-Tell me... I-Is that girl L-Lizzy-sshi?" Yoona let out a whisper, head bending down. She cursed herself mentally. She should be shouting at him, but why? Why did his smirk make her shrink into a helpless, jealous girlfriend instead? Why was he so confident? Had she wronged him?

 

Still, GD stood there, not moving at all, just staring at her.

 

"Y-Yah, are you speaking or not?" Yoona hated the silence and decided to walk away. She felt like an idiot being mocked at by him. "Forget it, I'm leaving..." 

 

Just as she was about to storm away, a strong grip was felt on her wrist.

 

"Come with me and you'll know,"

 

GD ignored her babblings and disapprovals, dragging her into his car and drove off to the destination.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"I'm not getting down," Yoona pouted, folding her arms across her chest.

 

"Come on, you want to know my weird behaviour for the past one week right? Then you have to come with me," GD chuckled at his girlfriend's behaviour. Indeed, 'Im Choding' suits her. She isn't called a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter