Dancing in my Heart - patspro

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rated NC-16 :  Mild ual scenes

Why is the act of dancing important? Especially to two certain idols?  To them, dancing wasn’t just something to pass the time or just a measly habit.  It was a way for them to express feelings whether good, bad or to make a statement. 

 

These two people shared this perspective of dancing.  Their names?  Dong Young Bae, or Taeyang, and Kim Hyoyeon.  Both lived and breathed dance, until one day, they became another passion for each other.  Their love for dance didn’t go away just because of a budding romance; instead, it’s what strengthened and saved their relationship.

 

HYOYEON’S POV

 

Since we were invited to MBC’s Star Dance Battle, we had been practicing for 2 weeks.  Surprisingly, I ended up having to do a little solo after dancing with Yuri and Yoona in the beginning.  I love to express myself when dancing, so I was thankful for the opportunity.   

 

We finally arrived at the MBC studios, and as usual, Taeyeon and Jessica started to bicker a bit.  They continued for a few minutes until our manager oppa reminded us that we had a schedule to follow, and to hurry up and get ready.  We all hurried over to our dressing rooms to get ready, but as we got there, we walked by another room with its door open.  We were curious to see who was in that room and we were in for a shock.  Not only did we see Seungri-sshi of Big Bang, but we also saw Taeyang-sshi. 

 

Shirtless.

 

“OMO!”  Yoona had accidentally said it out loud.  We hurried to cover , but Seungri-sshi and Taeyang-sshi had already noticed our presence. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

TAEYANG’S POV

 

Seungri and I were getting ready for the show recording in our dressing room.  Seungri had finished putting on his white suit, while I was still getting dressed since I was stubborn and wanted some practice for my dance.  But all of a sudden, I heard a loud yell from the door entrance.

 

Both Seungri and I turned towards the door to see the members of SNSD.  Seungri fixed his hair quickly, while I remembered that I was still shirtless, so I hurriedly put on my longsleeved t-shirt.  We then proceeded to bow.

 

“Annyeonghaesaeyo, Big Bang Taeyang, Seungri immida!”

 

“Annyeonghaesaeyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae immida!”

 

As we looked up from bowing, I met eyes with a member. Kim Hyoyeon.  I admit, I love to see her dance.  She seems to share the same attitude towards dancing, that you can express one’s self through the simplicity of dance.  I’ve admired her for a while, but never have I looked her into the eyes like this before. Damn.

 

Taeyeon-sshi broke my thoughts and proceeded to say, “Sorry for disturbing.  We were just curious of who else was here.  We’ll be going now.”

 

“Gwenchanayo.  It’s not like we were busy doing something important,” Seungri said with a light chuckle.  “Bye, we’ll see you guys again later.” He said while I waved goodbye to them.  Especially to Hyoyeon.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

HYOYEON’S POV

 

As we were getting dressed, I couldn’t help but think about the slight moment I had with Taeyang-sshi.  I’ve always been a fan of his dance, as it seems that he puts his heart and soul into every move.  Just like what I strive to do.  I’ve only seen him from afar, but as I looked into his eyes, my heart fluttered. 

 

“Hyoyeon-ah, gwenchana?” Tiffany asked me.

 

“N-neh, I am.  Aren’t we supposed to go already?  Let’s go,”  I answered.  We went to sit down on the seats on one side of the stage, while some of the other members sat on the opposite side.  We sat next to other idols, including our Super Junior oppas.

 

The first couple of performances were great and electrifying.  Our SHINee hoobaes had battled against out friends from 2PM.  Both had upbeat performances that showed their strengths in dancing.  Then came parodies of Big Bang and Wonder Girls.  My members and I couldn’t stop laughing as the performances were hilarious.

 

The next round happened to be Seungri versus Taeyang.  Seungri had a mature dance, showing off a y aura when with the female dancer.  His dance was impressive, but it couldn't compare to Taeyang's.

 

Taeyang danced to a slower song, but his dance moves made it more than enjoyable.  His moves, rather than just to show off his skills, followed the song’s story almost directly.  The intricacy of the moves was beautiful.  Then he lifted his shirt. 

 

As I blushed a bit at the sight, Yoona remarked, “Omo, Taeyang-sshi’s abs!  We got to see them again!”  We hurried to cover her big mouth once again.  The song changed into an upbeat mood, but the way that he danced continued to awe me.  Even with all of his back up dancers there, all I could see was Taeyang.  It was as if he was only dancing for me to see.  When his dance ended, we all gave him a standing ovation, as we did for everyone, but I was solely applauding for him.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

TAEYANG’S POV

 

After my performance, it was time for a game to be played.  As we got ready to start the recording once again, we had to line up behind the MCs.  After a while, I had noticed that Hyoyeon was beside me.  I wasn’t exactly sure, but I swore that I caught her looking at me for a second.  I chuckled a bit and thought maybe I should talk to her about my performance.

 

“Hyoyeon-sshi, did you like my dance?  I thought I should ask you since you’re right next to me, plus the fact that you like to dance.”  I said with an eyesmile.

 

“Like?  I absolutely enjoyed it!  All your moves had a reason be to be shown, since they went hand-in-hand with the music. I could tell that you put a lot of passion into the dance.”  Hyoyeon replied excitedly.

 

“Chincha?  Kamsahamnida.  I’m glad you’ve enjoyed it.”  We continued to make small talks as the game went on and I had a feeling that we both got comfortable with each other after a while, to the point of her calling me by Taeyang oppa.  When the game ended, it was SNSD’s turn to dance.  Prior to going up, Hyoyeon had said she was a bit nervous for the dance, but before I got a chance to ask why, she had to go already. 

 

SNSD’s dance started off with Hyoyeon, Yoona and Yuri, with Hyoyeon in the center.  They had some moves that really showed their cuteness, as well as others that emphasized a y personality.  Then I realized why Hyoyeon had felt nervous.

 

Nearing the end of the trio’s dance and before the time when the rest of SNSD joined in, Hyoyeon had a short solo.  She started off with a powerful kick move, followed by her well-known popping moves.  Her moves were quick and clean, showing either how much she practiced or how naturally gifted she was.  Either way, I enjoyed her dancing, as it showed how serious she took it.  Just like me.

 

Hyoyeon had a little break after her solo until she had to return and fit the dance formation.  She was standing near where I sat, so I decided to have a quick chat with her.

 

“That was why you were nervous?”  She just looked back at me and nodded to answer.  “Chincha? I couldn’t tell that you were nervous.  Your dancing looked so natural, I bet no one could have known that you were nervous.”

 

HYOYEON’S POV

 

I looked away quickly after he had said that.  I don’t know why, but I knew that he was smiling at me and I could feel my cheeks starting to blush. “Gomawo, Taeyang oppa” was all I could muster.  Before I knew it, Taeyang oppa had reminded me that I still had to dance. I nodded and returned to dance with my members.

 

Finally, the show recording had ended, and we thanked the workers for their hard work and patience. All the idols also gathered around to say goodbye to each other, but before my members and I left for our van, Taeyang oppa had stopped me. 

 

“What is it, oppa?” I asked.

 

“Well since we already got to know each other a bit, why stop here?” He said, showing his eyesmile.  He held out his phone and I realized what he meant.  I handed him my phone and took his to input my number.  We returned each other’s phone and he said he’d text me soon.  We said our goodbyes and I went to catch up to my members.

 

“Unnie, where were you?” our maknae, Seohyun, had asked me.

 

“I was just saying bye to someone,” I responded with a smile.  I took a look at my phone and saw the name that Taeyang oppa had put. 

 

YB oppa.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Over the next few days, Taeyang and Hyoyeon exchanged texts pretty frequently.  That turned into every chance they had.  Over the next couple weeks, texting led to calling each other for a few minutes.  Then to talking on the phone for ten minutes.  Next thing you know, they are talking for an hour nonstop.  During music shows, they secretly met up when they had the time. 

 

At the same time, Big Bang and SNSD started to get more comfortable with each other, as both were at the same event nearly every time.  This helped with Taeyang and Hyoyeon’s want to talk to each other, but they interacted with subtlety to not alert others.  However, after a few months, both of their leaders noticed the change in their behaviours and were curious as to why.

 

“Young Bae-ah, who have you been talking to?” questioned Ji Yong, better known as G-Dragon, and is Taeyang’s best friend.  Taeyang just shrugged his head and started to call someone.  “Yah!”

 

Likewise, Taeyeon, as leader, asked Hyoyeon.  “Yah, why have you been so attached to your phone lately?!  Are you talking to a guy?”  Hyoyeon just shook her head, but then her phone started to vibrate.  It was Taeyang calling.  Hyoyeon went to her room quickly and locked the door.  Taeyeon was confused by what just happened. 

 

Hyoyeon answered her phone quietly.  “Yoboseyo?”

 

“Are you free today? Want to meet up somewhere?” Taeyang said.

 

“Sure.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter