My Fab Boss: 02

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

02 | Wake up

 

 

Stopping over the traffic lights, Yoona hissed annoyingly. As apparently, the ginger-haired girl's car is two cars away from her. If she can't able to speed up on time, she will lost her. She's a bit glad though that there's a traffic, and the girl was polite enough to stop her car. Otherwise, she wouldn't be surprise if there's a big accident happening right now. Good thing she also follow traffic rules.

 

Taking a glance to her watch, she cursed inside her mind when she realized it's around 2 in the afternoon already. Then it crosses her mind, Jessica sent her a message and ask her to see her in the office.

 

"Aish. What am I doing here, though? Well, Just want to make sure this girl is safe. It will be my fault if something bad will happen to this girl. Besides, Director did not tell me a time." She said, more to herself. Convincing herself that it's okay to follow this bad girl. Yeah, for an unknown reason, she hated this girl. Heck, that 'unknown' was answered when in the corner of her eyes, she caught a word 'Kiss', at the back of that motorist's jacket. Right then, she hissed, recalling that night.

 

 

Flashback... 

 

"Oh, so it was you who she shared a kiss? We've seen it. But actually, we can't see the person's face. Wow! I can't believe this! Isn't this your first Kiss, Noona?" Luhan can't just shut and teased his older sister, once they arrived at home, and once his sister had talk about the DJ. "You haven't kiss someone, am I right?" And as far as he can remembers, his sister has never into a relationship. Due to lack of confidence when it comes to love, a lot of crushes have already left his sister's heart.

 

Looking back to her little brother, Yoona's red obvious cheeks was shown, as she answered, "For freaking my entire existence, nope. Until this girl kissed me directly in my lips. Aish!!! I so want to complain!!! But I can't!!!" She whined, like a high schooler who just got her first kiss -- wait -- a stolen first kiss. "How could she did it to me!!!!"

 

Luhan giggles, amused at his sister's silliness antics. 

 

"Aigoo, but I seriously hate that girl." Yoona end up sighing, couldn't do anything about it. She flopped herself next to her brother, passing the bowl of pop corn, as their super midnight snack.

 

"You hate her? How could you hate her? She's cool and really, wow Hot, Noona. I'm starting to like her." Luhan says, as he recalls how Seohyun just make him really like an idiot, smiling all night long.

 

Smack.

 

"Ouch." Luhan rubs his head after that smack. He was giggling though.

 

"She's a freaking hot indeed, but NO! She's obviously a bad girl Luhan! Don't befriend with that girl! And please, you're seventeen!"

 

"Yeah, but isn't she-"

 

"She's old enough for you."

 

"Why? Because you like her too? Because she stole your first kiss? Tell me, how does your first kiss? And-" 

 

"Ugh, you shut up or I will cut your allowance?" Yoona seriously threatened.

 

"Joke. Peace, Noona. But I still like her. Hehe. Oh, I think I should just go to sleep. I still have an early class." without a doubt, Luhan sprinted towards his room, before his sister could even get him and spank him for being such a naughty boy. 

 

The doe-eyed girl was left, sighing. Yet, she frustratingly ruffle her hair upon recalling the first kiss she had earlier. She was indeed so calm back in the party, but a part of her has been complaining about the kiss. She was really speechless when that girl just kissed her.

 

"Geez, I'm so old to even complain about first kiss. But that girl, how could she do that to me? Have she gone crazy? Oh well, bad girl. Such a bad girl. I super hate her." Bitterly, she eat the pop corn animatedly. "I wish, she will not appear in my sight anymore."

 

End of Flashback...

 

 

"Aigoo, then what am I doing, when I know myself -- yeah... just making sure the girl will not create any trouble or an accident. She's Chairman Seo's niece anyway. Geez, why I was born so kind. That's why everyone likes me. Boom!" snickering, She prepared herself to drive when she can already see the other side of the road is almost finished.

 

When it's their lane's turn, she automatically let the motorbike moves. "I knew she would did this." she noticed, Seohyun's car had turned to the left. She speed up a little so she can catch up. But to her dismay, the car just speed more. 

 

"She's obviously over speeding." Muttering to herself, she just keep her speed limit, letting cars over take her ride. As then, she realized, it's better she will let a friend track her car. Releasing one hand, specifically her right, she pressed a button on her helmet -- that automatically let her contact someone from the SSA. Through a head set in her right, that was attached to her helmet, she can hear the series of beeps - which indicates the device is contacting someone from the Agency.

 

Within a couple of seconds, she can hear Nicole.

 

[Sup? What's the sudden call? Over your helmet? Are you in a mission?]

 

"Yeah, quiet Officer Jung. I just want you to track someone's car. The plate no. is SJH725." She said, while she keeps her eyes to Seohyun's car, a couple of cars away from her in the road.

 

[Working on it... ]

 

While waiting, Yoona was able to over take cars carefully before she heard Nicole's voice again.

 

[Awesome. The owner of the car is Seo Joohyun. The only daughter of Seo Family. The family that owned FAB Music International. And apparently, just in... She'll be announce as the new General Manager of Seoul Branch, next week. Our data is really updated eh? hehe. But anyway, No criminal records, but has been into jail for twice -- because she was caught over speeding and for breaking a store's glass. Wow, she's like a gangster, eh? But She was bailed out right away though. She only stays 2 hours in jail in that twice of being caught. Seo Family is really powerful. Tsk,tsk. Not bad, I think she's a racer too -- Officer Im? Are you following her?]

 

"Absolutely, but I am sure I will lost her if she keeps over speeding." Yoona felt more disappointed when she heard Seohyun has been into jail for twice. Yeah, what can she expect from this girl? Kind? Angel? That's totally impossible. But when she saw her tears earlier, she certainly felt warm around her. And she thought it was her fault.

 

[Yeah, obviously she is. The Security might-]

 

"No Don't. I got this girl."

 

[Well... good luck. The office is in a break. But once they will caught her, I doubt if the Agency will not report this to the traffic security department.]

 

"Can you do something for me?"

 

[What?]

 

"Lock every doors in the office. Just unlock them once I got the girl. And make sure you'll erase her data of over speeding right now."

 

[Cool. One condition Officer Im.]

 

Yoona rolled her eyes. "Fine. What?"

 

[There's a new movie in town. I wanna watch it. Can you buy me the ticket?]

 

"That's it?"

 

[Why? You want me to ask you to buy the whole cinema?]

 

Yoona chuckled. "Not at all. Anyway, keep in touch. I'm losing her."

 

[I'm not your friend, if I can't help you. hehe... but wait, can you dropped by the mall? I'm certain we can still follow her because of how good our system is. Just go buy tickets now!]

 

"Are you kidding me?"

 

[Please?]

 

"Officer Jung!"

 

[Ugh, then I'm not doing this.] 

 

"Aish! Fine! What movie?!"

 

[Jurassic World, Officer Im]

 

Yoona seriously want to go to the office now and kill Nicole the moment she arrived there. Likewise, she was the one who is helping her at the moment, and there's no reason to complain. "I'm going to kill you once I've seen you. Better lock yourself already." she stated bitterly, before she reverse her motorbike.

 

 

 

 

[Seo Shooting Range]

 

 

 

As Seohyun pulled over the car in front of a two storey building, and obviously one of Seo properties, She let out a sigh, relieved that she lost that girl. Unbuckling her seat belt, she took her sunglasses to her shoulder bag and wore it. As she stepped out of it, a guard in the place took her car keys and parked her car to the parking lot. Two security guards bowed once she entered the said place.

 

"The usual place, Miss Seo?" ask the manager of the place.

 

Seohyun take her sunglasses off and give it to the manager. "Yes. In One hour please." while at the same time, she made her way to the shooting range.

 

"Right away, Miss Seo." The manager said, as he hurriedly headed to the blue door, opening it for Seohyun, at the same time, he talked to his staff to an earpiece. The latter stopped, as she looked inside. Clenching her jaw and fist, she dragged her heavy steps inside.

 

Two men immediately greeted her. In which, they give her the proper sunglasses to wear while in the shooting range, and a revolver with bullets inside already. She casually received it, as she finally stepped into the range. She put the revolver and the sunglasses down first, so she can breath in and out, allowing her body to calm - but deep inside, her heart is bleeding. She wanted to stop it as soon as possible.

 

After a couple of minutes, her entire body had already calm down. But the thing is, her tears are flowing. Taking that headset, for ear protection, she wore it and took another deep breath, despite the tears that was constantly dropping. She took the revolver and ask the man besides her to it for her. The latter did and she take it again.

 

That very moment then, the cloth that was covering the shooting range, opens - revealing hundreds of apples hanging in the air. Her mission is to shoot every apples until it was tear into pieces.

 

With a cue from a staff next to her, she began shooting every apples professionally -- emotionally broken and mad.

 

 

BANG! BANG! BANG!

 

 

And more shots was heard from the outside - Yoona didn't expect she will end up in a shooting range. Wherein, she is watching the ginger haired girl, professionally shooting all those apples she can see inside. Poor those apples, the shooter is not going to stop until there's no more left. She can sense it, she was mad - emotional -- and honestly getting more emotional with those tears she can see.

 

" YOU AAALLLL!!!"

 

And that was it, she exploded.

 

"I HATE YOU AAALLL!!!"

 

"I HATE YOU!!!"

 

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

 

And more series of shots echoed. Used to it, Yoona still stood still. Her heart stop for a couple of seconds, didn't expect to hear it from the girl. She thought she would only see her shooting, but she was screaming. Like she's the maddest person in the world. She hated them all? She wonders who are them? It must be the reason why she exploded like that. She was hurt - no, obviously still hurting. She doesn't understand why, but she felt that. She's not insensitive to see how much pain she's releasing by pulling the trigger continuously..

 

Yoona bit her lower lip, as she flinched constantly, while she can hear those bullets leaving the revolver. She her back, think for herself - if what she's going to do. However, she defiantly turned again and was about to walked in to the range when a man blocked her way.

 

"I'm sorry Miss, but you're not allowed."

 

"I'm her friend."

 

"I'm sorry, but even if you're her friend or a family. She doesn't allow people to enter the place nor make her stop. Just let her. Besides, it's dangerous, Miss." The man says, as he pushed her lightly.

 

Yoona let out a sigh of defeat. Somehow, the man's words are true. Just let her, until she's satisfied. Thinking for a moment, she sighed again, and decided to leave. She got back on her motorbike and there, she let herself think about Seohyun. Her mind was filled with questions. And all of them are unanswered, unless, she's going to ask her - which she thought she has no right to do so.

 

It took a while for her before she was snapped back to reality. Nicole is calling her through her phone. 

 

"Hey."

 

[I guess my mission for you is finished. Director Jung and the other high officers are already in.]

 

"Thank You." She simply can say to her friend.

 

[Wae? Is there any problem? You sounded-]

 

"I'm just tired. I'll let you know what I found out later."

 

[Okay. Take care.]

 

"You too." With that, Yoona put her phone down and reached for her helmet. She kind of didn't regret it when she found the guard opening Seohyun's car and got in. She must have got out already.

 

Turning on the engine, she carefully drives off the parking lot, making sure she hide herself behind a tree when Seohyun's car stopped in front of the building. There wasn't a couple of minutes later and Seohyun walked out the building, wearing a sunglasses, running her fingers through her hair. She's hiding her eyes, it was so obvious for her.

 

Once Seohyun got back to the car, she carefully but surely followed the girl's car.

 

"Damn, she's over speeding again." She cursed, when she realized the latter is so fast. She speed up, trying to catch up. It was a good thing and the road is empty. The Seo Shooting Range is out of the city, which is necessary for places like that. But the more she speeds up, the more Seohyun is also taking it so fast. Until it suddenly slows down and stops - blocking her way. Surprised, and alertly tried to stop her motorbike - but too late . She loses her balance and was throw away from her bike. Creating a loud screech, the motorbike crashes to the car's backseat door.

 

Seohyun walked out her car, dragging her feet to that person in the ground, groaning in pain.

 

"Ugh. Damn. Damn. Damn." cursing a lot of times, Yoona keep her helmet on upon hearing footsteps -- while at the same time, she's clutching to her left arm. She can feel so much pain there. She thought it's breaking if she'll move. As much as possible, she doesn't want to move. Or else, it might caused her a broken arm. Thank God and she has her helmet, it protects her head when she was thrown.

 

Squinting her eyes, Seohyun noticed the person has a blonde hair, and the same outfit like Yoona; black leather jacket and black jeans. Then that white plain tee shirt. "No way." hastily, she lowered herself and pulled the helmet off the girl. She frowned to see the girl. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?!"

 

"Oh, God. Look what you've done. Can't you give a damn about this first? I think... " Yoona couldn't continue her words, as she let herself breath, in and out. 

 

Clenching her fist and jaw, she knocked Yoona's head. "This is your fault! I thought it's some gangster, trying to kill me! Well, obviously you are." she scolded, getting up and attempted to go back. But the girl screamed out of pain, stopping her that instant.

 

"YAAAHHH!!! I'M IN PAIN!!! CAN'T YOU SEEE???!!!"

 

Yes, she did stop but she can not go back. When she stepped one forward, she screamed again.

 

"MY ARM IS BREAKING!!! HELP ME PLEASEEEE!!!"

 

Annoyed, she turned around just to send Yoona a death glare, despite the blood she can see under the girl and that painful sweaty face. "You still have your right arm. That's not hassle at all. You can use your right arm if the left is broken!" she sarcastically answered instead.

 

Then she turned again, Yoona shouted.

 

"I SWEAR! IF YOU ARE NOT HELPING ME! I'M CALLING A POLICE!!!" She lamely excused. Well, she's a police in the first place. She can arrest a girl for hurting her and for over speeding.

 

The mention of police made Seohyun grimace. She frustratingly her back again and dragged herself to Yoona. Consequently, she lowered herself and frowned to see more blood dripping in the latter's left arm.

 

"Oh God, you're really breaking that arm. What am I going to do?" She ask, but sounded force, with her bitter tone of voice.

 

Heavily panting, Yoona raised her right hand. "I need you... to slowly... pull me... up."

 

"That's it?"

 

"Slowly." Yoona muttered, can feel her heart beats, pounding so much while she continue to feel that pain as well.

 

Taking off her sunglasses, Seohyun slowly latch her hand against the girl's hand. Once she got her, She slowly pulled her up, until the latter was sitting on the ground, with a wounded arm. Yoona took a deep breath and tear that sleeve in her left. 

 

"Wait, I'll help you." Seohyun moved closer and got all her strength to tear that sleeve. She widened her eyes in horror when she caught the sight of the wound. They're so red. 

 

"Tie it up then help me get up. Support me all the way to your car." Yoona instructed, couldn't believe she's the one commanding the girl, while she's actually the boss in this situation.

 

Couldn't complain, Seohyun gently tied the wound up with that sleeve from the jacket. She made sure it wasn't loose when she leave it. Getting up, she pulled the girl up until she's in her feet. Yoona automatically throw her right arm to her shoulders and right then, she wrapped one arm around her waist and helped her all the way to the car. Since the door in the back seat is broken, she decided to buckle Yoona in the passenger seat. The girl was still panting, which she thought she's enduring the pain. Hurriedly, she got back on her driver's seat and was about to the engine when she realized something.

 

"How about your motorbike? I think we need to fix it than to bring you to the hospital." 

 

"Are you kidding me?" Yoona wore a poker face towards the other girl.

 

Seohyun just didn't answer, but she smiled and drives off. 

 

"Don't over speed, or you will kill us."

 

"Don't talk like I don't know what I am doing. Or I'll throw you to the river and let you drown there!" Seohyun angrily uttered, trying her best to get on the nearest hospital before the girl could loss her blood. She'll be in jail again if this idiot will die in her car.

 

"Such a... " Yoona chuckled, couldn't believe she's maintaining that kind of talk. Badass? Yeah, that's the correct term for her. 

 

Seohyun did not answer anymore. She concentrated on the road rather. Whilst Yoona, is quietly enduring the pain.

 

"By the way, do you ever had a close friend?" Ask Yoona suddenly, after a few minutes of silence. She got curious, after what she saw.

 

"I have friends." Seohyun nonchalantly just answered.

 

"Close friends, I am saying."

 

"What are you trying to say?" Seohyun was a bit offended.

 

"I was just curious."

 

"It's better to be alone, than to be in a bad company." Seohyun says seriously, as she glances at the weak doe-eyed girl.

 

"So I am in a bad company."

 

"You're talking about me?"

 

"No."

 

"Just shut up."

 

"Yeah~" Yoona quietly chuckles, never thought a girl like her exists in the world. "I'll just take a nap first. Wake me up when we arrive. Hurry up though, I'm out of blood." her voice is so low, that it barely passes Seohyun's ears.

 

"Hell no."

 

"Whatever." Closing her eyes, Yoona did take her nap.

 

Seohyun cursed inside her mind upon realizing that the latter next to her was indeed sleeping. "She still has the guts to sleep on me? Such a bad girl." She mumbles, shaking her head disappointingly.

 

 

 

 

[Hospital]

 

 

I've already paid the bill. 

You're free to go whenever you want, or do you still want to stay?

It's not my obligations anymore.

- DJ Heartbeat

 

"Wow. She didn't even say sorry for hurting me. Tsk,tsk." Yoona is shaking her head while she crumpled the note she just read and throw it to a nearby trash bin. It's totally disappointing that the girl did not even care to apologize, for what she had done to her left arm. Good thing and it's only a wound and dis oriented arm, no broken bones. She can go out whenever she wanted to. However, she can't deny the cast in her left, which is a bit hassle. For sure, she's gonna use her right only. But despite her injured, she still recalled what happened to the shooting range earlier. It really tug her heart when she saw her so broken like that. Too different from the DJ she saw last night. She felt so bad for her. "Aigoo, I wonder who are those poeple."

 

Carefully placing her right foot on the floor, followed by her left, she stood straight and sighed deeply, as she looked at the cast in her left. She felt so numb around it.

 

"Knock, knock, knock~"

 

She literally turned immediately to the door of her ward when she heard that familiar voice. "Omo. D-Director Jung." which made her just smile that instant. "How'd you know I'm here?"

 

"Our Security couldn't deny that, Officer Im. Glad and you're not that badly hurt. But, one request -- don't call me Director. We are outside the Agency." Jessica says, as walked in with her smile.

 

Yoona got a little shy. "O-Okay, so what am I going to call you?" it's been five months since she was appointed as a Director of SSA, yet, this is the first time, she is allowing her to address her normally. It's kind of surprising for her.

 

"Just... sica? Jess? Whatever you want. Besides, we are almost at the same age." Jessica replied, making a way for her officer.

 

Complying, Yoona smiled inwardly and says, "I think Sica is good. But, only outside. Was it?" She felt so giddy inside, knowing that her crush is giving her this opportunity to feel much closer to her.

 

"Absolutely. You know that's against the protocol if you address me like a sister." Jessica joke, giggling a little. "And what am I going to cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter