Call me Daddy 04

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

04 | Yoona's Mission 2.2 (The Meetup) 

 

 

 

"Yes, this is so easy... " She softly uttered to herself. But when she finally gives the airplane toy and ask him his name, she failed.

 

"I'm Jerome!" The kid wasn't the 'Danny', she was looking for.

 

"Give me back the airplane then."


"No!" The kid literally runs away.

 

"Y-YAH! THAT COST A LOT!" Yoona chases but, only to saw the kid was already his father. And apparently, the father is deathly glaring at her.

 

Awkwardly, she bows a couple of times, apologizing, "I'm-I'm so-sorry." while she decided to turn on her back. But quickly runs away. Again, she bought the same airplane. She resumes on her search. Yet this time, she was already noticing that some of the girls are now starting to recognize her. "Hehe, Yoona's charm has already gone viral, no?" she sheepishly told herself, waving to some few of them, while she keeps on walking, looking around then suddenly stop, as another kid wearing the same exactly on the card was from the distance, playing with a toy car with another kid. 

 

She once again smirked, cleared and slowly approached the kid. The kid sat down on the dirty floor, she stops when it started to cry because the other kid stole his car. Yoona felt like her legs are shaking. It's always her phobia when a baby cries - she doesn't know what to do. "B-Baby, don't cry... Daddy Yoona is here..." she stepped four forward, hoping her voice is loud enough. But the kid wasn't hearing anything, and continue so hard. People around them are now disturbed. Yoona felt like sweats are starting to form in her forehead. "Baby-"

 

"Omo! LeeJoon! Why are you crying?" But later on, she had a sigh of relief, confirming that the kid's name seemed too far from the one she's searching for. Turning on her back, she once again resumes on her search. By this time, she's entering the candies store section. 

 

"For my fans information, out from the food I love? Sweets~ Yes, all kind of it - especially candies." She said, showing her toothy grin to the camera and her v sign. "Let me have some candy shop first." she hastily returned the camera to show the shop she's walking in. Once she was inside, noises from every kinds of kids greeted her ears. Instantly, causing for her to hiss and just mind her own business -- searching for bear candies. She stopped to one particular shelf and help herself with the candies she's beginning to have mouth watery. "Aigoo, Aigoo, this is difficult." she realized holding the camera while picking her candies is kind of inconvenient, she put the camera down to a table nearby. Then, proceeds on her mission - candy shopping along with the other kids around the big shop.

 

Unknown to her, the camera was already been stolen by Daniel. The latter was in the shop - just arrived. When she caught the sight of a camera on top of the table, she sneakily stole it, without the knowledge of the deer. Sunny on the van, that was joined by her girlfriend friend, Soyou now are enjoying the show.

 

"Naughty Daniel has just started." Sooyoung commented, giggling with the others.

 

"But damn, this Yoona... this rookie star seemed like childish to act. Look how she's spazzing over candies she's eating. They're so fit together Director." Sunny on the other hand noticed the actions of the girl who will take care of Daniel.

 

If Sunny and Sooyoung are staring into the camera where Yoona can be seen, Soyou on the other hand is smiling to Daniel's big face to the camera she had stolen. Everyone was already saying things that the kid is so adorable. Heck, naughty indeed.

 

Meanwhile, outside, Yoona was enjoying every shape of candies she's tasting when she finally noticed the camera wasn't there anymore. She frowned, quickly looking around every corner of the shop, but she failed to see it. She also ask for every costumers but it none of them even saw it. Before she could think of going to the candy shop's owner, she received a text message.

 

from Director Hye:

[Don't worry, every corner in the Amusement Park has cameras, we can still see you. Just proceed with the mission.]

 

"Okay, I get this now. No wonder they called it's reality." Yoona chuckled, mentally smacking her head. Immediately getting her candies, and the new airplane she bought, she went out the store and continue on her search. "I will take my words back now. This show is awesome." she sheepishly said, while wondering where was the camera is hiding. Too bad, there's a lot of people.

 

"Fine, just continue... " Now focus on her mission(the show), Yoona continued left the candy shops section and proceeds to rides. She had spotted one kid again - talking to another kid. Dashing forward instantly, she ask the kid's name first. "What's your name?" before giving the airplane. 

 

"Siwon." The shy boy answered, almost doesn't want to be touched on his arms.

 

Another fail. She shrugs and didn't give the airplane, even if the kid ask the toy she was holding. Resuming, she spotted another one - eating his cotton candy. 

 

Yoona looked around the place of he was with someone. But to no avail, she sneakily approaches the latter, but only then the latter runs away - afraid of her. Not wanting to miss the boy, she chases him. Due to the sea of people blocking her, she was having difficulties "Hey! I got some candies and your airplane!!! Comeback here!!! DANNY!!! COMEBACK!!!" 

 

The boy didn't stopped - until he had reach a haunted house, he saw his parents and go with them. Yoona was so behind, stopped momentarily to catch her breath. Sweats are all over her forehead, she can no longer take it and took her seat to the end step of the stairs. "Aish! That kiddo. What's so wrong about me?!" she put the airplane down and eat another candy still so breathless and looking around the place. When she saw a clown giving a balloon to a little girl in the corner of her eyes, a big smile spread across her face, recalling her childhood with her late mom. She consequently widened her eyes, as if she had found the jackpot.

 

"That's right~" A snapped of a finger was seen from her, instantly.

 

 

*

 

Wearing on her mask as a happy clown, carrying a plane and her candies, she resumes on her journey. Whilst, Daniel who entered an arcade, still carrying the cam-corder, was amazed when he was greeted by mostly teenagers and kids, running all around the place, shouting, yelling and laughing like there's no tomorrow. Then the noises in every machines, it is definitely giving him an ambiance that he will enjoy being in the place. Something that he actually can see in a game center in their neighborhood. The difference is, the place is bigger. Daniel never hesitated again and watches as kids are enjoying the games. He will also shout for joy whoever wins the game. He was so immense to it already - until the same girl, wearing the same friendly smile, curly hair and white shirt ask him if he wants to be seated. Like a thirsty kid for games, he eventually nodded and finally find himself sitting in front of an arcade, holding the joysticks and was pressing the buttons like a mad gamer. 

 

Meanwhile, outside the arcade, Yoona just almost want to give up already when she saw the big sign of the arcade, she took her seat first and wiped off the make-up she was wearing through a tissue paper. "Damn that kid, I should have eat all the candies." she couldn't believe that another 'Danny' wanna be made her in almost danger - if she didn't jump high, she would have crushed to another bumpy car for kids. Reason, the candies - that boy stole her candies when she ask his name.

 

"Tch, now I'm beginning to think this show is just ing retarded. Why there's no Danny? Aish!!! Yoona got pranked!!! Manager fooled youuu!!!" whining tremendously, Yoona pouted afterwards. Then as she sighed, she saw a little girl approaches her, chuckling while pointing to her face. "Fine, fine... fine.... I know my face isn't charming or pretty now. You should go away otherwise, I'll bite you~ Roar~" she acted like a lion, earning the little girls more chuckles - and even took her seat next to her. She smiled, watching the girl still amuse at her face. But she couldn't get close enough, as she realized she was holding a chocolate bar, and hands are already filled with it.

 

"Aigoo, I need some refreshment." muttered her. Gazing back to the airplane, she give it a closer look and an eyebrows rising was seen in her features. "This one is really cool, eh?" realizing that the cockpit of the plane has two pilots and a flight attendant behind them, she somehow thinks of buying another one for herself. Just then, she returned to the little girl, who can be seen eating her chocolate - she grinned towards her. "Do you know that chocolates are dangerous?" yet, she wanted to troll the little girl first.

 

"Hmm?" The cute little girl looked at her in the eyes, while the chocolate bar.

 

"Chocolates are poo, little girl. If you eat that, you're just eating your poo. Do you like that? hehehe~" Snickering, she received a smack from someone behind. She turned, only to quickly and got up and bow so many times.

 

"What did you just said to my daughter? Are you going to kidnap her?!!!" It was a young mother of the child, accusing Yoona.

 

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean something." She literally rushes to the arcade, before the mother could smack on her head again. Breathing heavily, while clutching on her chest, she end it up with a deep exhale, feeling safe now. "Tsk,tsk... I thought she's alone? How could that mother smack my head?" she rubs on her head, easing the pain while pouting. "Nah, never mind." shrugging instantly, she slowly returned her head to what's ahead her. "Whoaaa!!! This is more than fun though. Airplane should wait later." she has the brightest smile on earth, finding herself lucky enough. "This isn't bad at all. I'll just continue later." and fortunately, she excitedly wanted to try one game. 

 

Inside the van, who were monitoring the show, squeal and shouts are filling it up.

 

"IM YOONAAA!! DON'T YA EVER LEAVE THAT PLACE ANYMOREEEE!!! KIDWOLF IS IN THE CORNER ONLY!!!" Sooyoung was shouting, while shaking monitor she's sharing with the others. "THE REAL DANNY IS JUST AROUND YOU CHODING!!!"

 

Sunny and Soyou wants to shout as well, but the staffs around them are noisy enough to ever think of doing it. Instead, they captured the monitors, that was showing multiple cameras of Yoona, entering the said room. Then on the other monitors, Daniel, playing so hard - he was acing every game.

 

 

 

 

[Hospital]

 

 

Walking in slowly but surely to a particular ward, Seohyun has warm smile in her face when she caught the sight of a friend, lying on her bed with a gentle smile greeting her as well.

 

"Are you Okay now, Taeyeon Unnie?" ask her, as she pulled a chair and took her seat. "I got you some jelies here - I know you like these." she shows a paper bag, and place it on the night stand next to the latter.

 

"What got you here?" The address older girl had a little chuckle, sitting up from her bed. "I thought it's still midterm week?"

 

"You know I only have two subjects today... and guess what? I'm confident that I aced it." Seohyun's face is just so bright. Her mood to be honest is really good after the exams earlier.

 

"What's up and you sounded so happy?"

 

"Waking up with Daniel is always been the reason of my happiness.... But honestly, it's because I can send my Dan-Dan to a primary school now." Seohyun shared, proudly. Because of the money she had widthrawn earlier in an ATM machine, her mood was really great. That money she got from Yoona really helps her savings to get into the goal money she wanted to reach for her future plans for Daniel's.

 

 

"Whoa! Did you got it already?" Taeyeon knew well, asked the younger girl, happy for her.

 

"Yup. I did. Thanks to this partime job and a sudden job I got after my work."

 

"What job?"

 

"You know that driving a drunk person to her or his home? Wow! I think I could go with that work as well." Seohyun stated, happily sharing it to her friend.

 

"Yeah, I know that. But that can be dangerous too, Seohyun. Don't take that anymore." Taeyeon concernedly stated.

 

"I think not all the time Unnie. Like last night, it was really so lucky that Yoona was so kind to pay me double. At first I want to decline it, but thinking about my baby, I've decided to take it. I think I deservd it anyway." Seohyun replied unconsciously smiling.

 

Taeyeon squinted her eyes to the younger. "Who is this Yoona and you are smiling?"

 

"Eh? Oh yeah, She's a rookie actress everyone is talking about recently."

 

"Serious?"

 

Seohyun can help it and chuckle. "Why Unnie? I'm just telling the truth.

 

Taeyeon smiled. "Nothing, but just notice you smiled because you were reminded by this girl."

 

"Well, just that... she's funny and adorable when she's drunk. I thought she would be like others - ignoring me. But no, Her personality is really bright. I even can think of Daniel when I saw her." Seohyun has a great smile, recalling the night when the girl keeps on rambling things.

 

"Makes a sense. So you got yourself a new friend, then" slightly jealous, Taeyeon softly said while crossing her arms.

 

"Well,I don't mind it. And remind me - I need to go back to her home. I accidentally wore her shoes when I was searching for anything to warm her up." Seohyun giggles, recalling als that she change Yoona's cover to give her much comfortable sleep. She found herself insidd her shoe room, just to find new covers.

 

"W-wait... you entered her room?" Taeyeon frowned to learn it.

 

"She was drunk, of course I need to assist her."

 

"Let me guess this... you feel bad to leave her right away and decided to assist her. Is that what you were thinking that time?" Taeyeon knows Seohyun's kind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter