Happy Together: 13

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

13 | Bonding time 2.2

 

____

 

 

Sehun is on the way back to the beach when he passes at a kiddie pool, where every kids can be seen playing around, she caught someone so familiar again with his own two eyes. He hastily runs to the nearest tree and hide himself. "Whoa, The Im-Seo family." He got brighten when he confirmed it was indeed them. Seohyun was on the bench, watching over the kids, while they're on the pool, playing with other kids. But he realized, Yoona is not around.

 

"Did they forgot about her? Or what?" Sehun can't really find Yoona around, even in the corner, he's not really around her. "Oh, she must have gone to buy them drinks." but he noticed, Seohyun is in the bench, only sitting but there's nothing except for a life jacket in her side. She's still even in her bathrobe, not yet joining the kids. Both the twins are playing with the little girl in the water. Basically, the pool is noisy because of the kids squeal and shouts from all the kids.

 

Shrugging the thought about Yoona and the kids, he focused on Seohyun and couldn't help it but take pictures of him. He did it for the next 15 minutes until he stopped… not because he had run out of batter but because the girl have taken off her bathrobe. As if it slows down, his eyes widened when he realize she's in her red two piece. Then her body, he certainly just realize how y it is. As if, she's like a model, her legs are damn gorgeous. Not to mention, she has two big s. Sehun's jaw dropped to the floor - feeling his cheeks heating up, heart pounding fast and knees are weakening. Truly, Goddess.

 

 "Oh my God." He swallowed a deeply his saliva, once Seohyun tied her hair on a ponytail and then, when she started walking like Victoria Secret's model in that red two piece. "Sh*t. Sh*t. Sh*t." and more curse are in his head, as he continue to watch such a wonderful sight. 'Her body is a wonderland.' He seriously must say. Heck, He almost forgot she has no kids until he saw her sinking in the water and grabs the little girl in her arms. Then the twins went over to her back. That's when his view of her body was block. His jaw went back and he looked down to his phone, only to realize he never captured of her catwalk earlier. He disappointingly stared at his phone and the pictures he captured. All of them has Seohyun with bathrobe on, unlike what he is staring at the moment. "She has good body despite having three kids, though." he can't help it and praise the latter. Thus, it wasn't just the family he noticed. He once again saw that man -- across from the pool, still in his suit. But what he realized, he's also hiding behind a plant. And weirdly, he's also taking pictures. As he followed where or who exactly he is taking pictures, he frowned when he found out it's towards the Im-Seo family. "What the heck, so it's not only me the stalker? Wow, they're really that popular?" now he is convince that the family isn't just normal family. They seems to be influential? "Tsk,tsk, no wonder." He shrugs about the suit-man stalker and continue watching the family.

 

A couple of minutes that pass, Yoona finally appeared - she is glaring to her family. But more on Seohyun, who honestly was the leader for leaving her in the sand.

 

"Daddy come here." The twins said in chorus as they splash the water towards her, causing for her to step back. Yet, she quickly stepped into the pool and get her revenge.

 

"Come here, you kiddos!!!"

 

"Kyaaa!!!" The twins come running back towards their mother, avoiding their Daddy. But Seohyun also runs away with Yoonie, in her arms. They end up chasing around in a kiddie pool. The already noisy pool was more than noisy when Yoona stepped into it.

 

Sehun who had been watching can't believe he's like slowly becoming a fan now. He even refused to take pictures of Seohyun, in her two piece to send it to Kris. He decided to send the pictures that she still has bathrobe on. "That Im Yoona is sure the luckiest." He remarked, feeling jealous or envy for that doe-eyed girl.

 

 

___

 

 

Yoona went back to the table of her family with an ice cream in her hands. She seriously couldn't complain, knowing that it was her little girl's favorite. 

 

"Thank You Daddy!!!" All of them exclaimed as they accepted their ice cream, except for Seohyun who is busy with her phone in her seat, next to Yoo Hyun. 

 

"Omma, have some?" Daniel tease his mother, showing a toothy grin. Paul and Yoonie are both giggling when their mother only stared at them and went back to her phone. They started and enjoying their respective ice creams.

 

Yoona especially take her seat in her wife's other side, snapping a finger in front of her face. "What's up?" She furrows her eyebrows momentarily.

 

"My Director in the hospital." Seohyun replied, as she handed her phone to Yoona. She returned her attention to Yoonie casually, wiping the younger girl's cheeks through a tissue.

 

"Oh, you've been transferred?" Yoona reads the message. "But why are you complaining?" Yet, she doesn't seem to understand why her wife replied a complain about the transfer.

 

"That branch is too far from the mansion, baby. I don't think I could take traveling back and forth with that kind of location. You know I have to go home before 6am everyday." Seohyun explained, sending her little girl a glare when the latter touched her bathrobe with her hand full of chocolates from her ice cream. But she only giggles.

 

"Yoonie that's so bad!" Daniel chuckles, and so as Paul.

 

"Yoonie bad?" Yoohyun grinned so wide towards her mother. But the latter ignored her and wiped her lips rather. She giggles and on her ice cream again, carelessly again to, earning a groan from her mother.

 

"Yoonie, I told you to eat carefully." Seohyun sighed in defeat. 

 

"Yoonie, So bad." Said Yoona chuckling, rubbing her little girl's hair. She pinched her puffy cheeks consequently. "Later, let's have banana boat."

 

"Banana boat? Is that like the banana we eat, Daddy?" Daniel asked, giggling. Though he knows its not as the same shape.

 

"Kidwolf, No." Yoona said.

 

"Wait, that's a no-no baby. Banana boat is not suitable for kids." Again, Seohyun's protectiveness strikes again. She stared at her wife sternly.

 

"Aigoo, here she is again. The driver of the jet-ski earlier told me banana boat is for all ages. But there should be parents of course. They can't allow them without us." Yoona defended.

 

"Omma, it's okay, we are big boys now." Paul reassured with a big smile and even pat his own chest.

 

"Yes, me too." Daniel also followed. "Omma no need to worry."

 

"I was talking about our Yoonie. It's dangerous for her." Seohyun corrected herself. She looked at her little girl, but only to see her putting the ice cream on her chest through her hands. "Yoonie? What are you doing?" Once the twins realize what is their sister doing, they laugh out loud. Yoona could simply snicker.

 

"Omma, cold. Yoonie ice cream cold?" Yoohyun happily put more on her chest without a doubt.

 

"Are you planning to be a chocolate girl, Yoonie?" Seohyun ask, and the latter nodded, giggling. She reach for her hand and take ice cream. 

 

"Nooo!!!" Which quickly made the younger girl cry in compliance.

 

"Tsktsk. Don't take it from her."Yoona snatched the ice cream from her wife and give it back to the little crying girl.

 

"Look, it's melting Baby." Seohyun snatches the ice cream back. "And she is just playing with it now."

 

"Yah, it was you who told me that they're just kids and it's a given that they're so messy?" Yoona mock her wife, earning a surprise look. "What's up with you?" She gave the almost finish ice cream back.

 

Seohyun exhaled. "I was just trying to make-up with Yoonie. You know, you're her favorite." She pouted consequently.

 

"Aish, Childish." Yoona smiled, looking towards her wife in disbelief.

 

"So later, I will bond with my Yoonie."

 

"What?! What about us, Omma?" The twins who had been listen exclaimed when they heard it.

 

"You guys should go with Daddy. Why not the three of you will go for that banana boat and I will have my bond with my little girl?" Seohyun suggested with a bright smile plastered in her face.

 

"Omma, Yoonie banana boat." Yoohyun pout her lips sadly, while convincing her mother.

 

Seohyun crosses her arms. "It's a No."

 

"Yoonie, it's okay. You and Omma will go around the resort. Isn't that more fun?" Yoona reassured their maknae, only to see her putting away the ice cream, cross her arms too and shake her head. "What?! Why?"

 

"She's stubborn too, like you." Seohyun commented, couldn't believe it.

 

Paul and Daniel giggles at their little sister's antics.

 

"Yoonie boating. Yoonie boating, Yoonie boatiiiiiiing!!!" came Yoohyun's whine, that made the twins cover their ears for her tiny whiny voice.

 

Seohyun and Yoona looked into each other's eyes, convincing each other. But Seohyun still insist, which made Yoona to sigh audibly and turned to her little girl again.

 

"It seems we can't complain Yoonie. Seohyun Omma is the superior here. We can't stay outside the room tonight, can we?" Yoona joke, earning a smack on her arm from Seohyun. She chuckles and the twins, that also made the little girl.

 

"Seriously, I am not thinking of anything like that, Baby. She just can't go with you guys. Banana boat is not safe anymore. It can be dangerous for so young like our daughter." Seohyun defensively says, turning slightly red.

 

"Araso, araso. I know. You don't have to turn red like that." Yoona wife, kissing her cheeks momentarily. She returned her attention to her little girl, she frowned to realize she's peeing in her seat undoubtedly. "What the... you forgot to make her wear water proof diaper?" heck, she questioned her own wife.

 

Seohyun mentally face-palmed, couldn't reply. She indeed forgot due to excitement earlier.

 

"You are the best, Im Yoo Hyun. Hahahaha!!!" The twins happily laughs.

 

 

***

 

 

Picking up his phone next to him, Yul let out a tired sigh as he nonchalantly opens the message he received. It came from a company's client again, which he just simply replied. Then, he focus his attention back to the monitor of his laptop. He felt so lifeless working lately because his wife is so busy, with his work as well. The girl has a new case to focus on, which is exactly the reason of his unlikely mood in the office. 

 

Again, he receives another message, he simply picked up his smartphone without looking at it. He only paid attention when he decided to read the message. 

 

 

"Aish, she's making me jealous." But that only made him really disappointed with his day at the moment. Seohyun and her family is having fun, while him, he's back in the company after the funeral of Yoona's father. He previously planned to go out of the country again for the canceled honeymoon he had with his wife, but something came up and that made him sitting back in his office. The worse, Jessica is back as a busy lawyer as well. "Tsk,tsk." He hesitantly replied to Seohyun, however.

 

 

Yul chuckled at his blabber on the phone. He'd been so bored in front of his laptop, not surprising. He put his phone back to his desk and got up, facing the city behind him. He let out such a huge yawn as he momentarily stretched here and there. "Aigoo... when can I have my moment with Jessica? She's starting to be busy. tsk,tsk." mumbles him, pouting sadly.

 

His phone once again beep, he went back to his desk and checks a new message. He chuckled to receive another photo, yet this time, from Yoohyun, who can't even approach him if he's around. "This kid is so cute." thus, he still find her so adorable. She got Yoona's genes after all. Another message was receive, it's the location of the resort. And he did not waste a single moment and save the location to his reminder. "Now I have the reason to relax while my wife is on her busy mode." He murmured, having plans in his mind at the moment.

 

 

***

 

 

"So... Yoonie..." Seohyun take a closer look to her little girl, while she's enjoying the fruits in a plate. "Who's your favorite now?" 

 

The younger girl looked at her mother with innocent eyes. She bite on a piece of apple slice first before she picked up another one and shove it into her mother's mouth. Seohyun could only open and eat it. "Apple, sweet, Omma." she giggles, sweetly.

 

"Totally, just like you, my angel." Seohyun kissed her cheeks and once again, she opened . Yoonie pick up another one and feed her. While munching, she asked again, "Who's my princess' favorite now? I gave you the fruit salad when you ask it baby." with an awkward smile.

 

"Yoonie, eat." Opening , the little girl put one slice of pineapple this time, in and munch it happily.

 

'Fine. I'm just being weird.' In Seohyun's thoughts before she opened to speak again. "You some more of the fruit salad, baby?"

 

"Yes." Yoohyun nodded, happily.

 

"Finish that first." Seohyun can't help but daughter.

 

Hastily, Yoohyun picked up three slices of pineapple and put it inside . Seohyun gasped. "No! No! Don't do that! You'll choke!" scolding her at the same time.

 

Giggling, Yoohyun just smiled while munching happily. And then, she pick up another slice of apple, feeding her mother for the 3rd time. Seohyun defeatedly lied on the beach bench and pulled her daughter close to her.

 

"Omma, boating?"

 

"No. Let's stay here. I missed you like this." Seohyun opened her arms and wrapped it around her daughter, while the girl is sitting and eating. Even though the had been always together for the past weeks, she still miss her little maknae. Yoonie put the plate down and cupped her cheeks. "Hmm? Is my little Yoonie up for something again?" She raised her brows to ask her suddenly cupping of her cheeks and looking at her with those cute little orbs. Instead of an answer, Yoonie sweetly leaned into her and kiss her lips. She giggles and kiss her cheeks. She couldn't h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter