F O C U S: 25 [Final]

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

25 | F O C U S

 

 

. Everything happens for a reason.

 

"I can totally say it loud - that happened few months ago as I recalled just made... what is today. And the thing is - I've learned a lot from yesterday. If I will start listing it down, we will take forever - thus, all of these happens because of... love. And everyone agrees on me.

 

How can that be so powerful?

 

Because of love, we are stupid to think of what is right. We forgot how to handle it in a beautiful way - that love can be only about rainbows and all. We forgot How to act on it that we can not hurt someone else. But still, we choose to hurt them. We can be so selfish because of it. In general, we forgot everything around us.  

 

Instead of, Love... equals happiness, we got love... equals pain. The bomb I created is one of the example. 

 

It's hard - it's really hard for the people who have found their true love.

 

But just because you experienced the pain, doesn't mean you have no more right to see another beauty of love. Life and love as one - doesn't stop as long as you're still breathing. As long as you're not giving up on it. There's no such thing as too late.... love - It won't stop until you found your forevermore."

 

A slow and one clap was heard in the background as soon as the last speech from a certain doe-eyed girl ended. It follows for few more claps. That certain doe-eyed girl in front of them couldn't hold back her tears - as she recalled what really happened 5 months ago.

 

Flashback... 

 

"Please... I'm begging you. You can not leave me like this. I still have more plans for us - plans for our future. Come on, this is not yet the end Seobabes!!! Go back to me again!!! Go back!!!" Out of desperate to revive her only true love, Yoona is not stopping. Yoona is not giving up yet. She doesn't mind the Doctor's please to stop from pumping on her chest or even giving her air on . She will only stop if she can bring her back to life. Her tears that was already soaking her own two hands is not even stopping - how would she end this? Her dream that was full of sweetness is just surreal to think. 

 

"COME ON!!!!" Yoona screamed, crying out of sorrow.

 

Hyo and Krystal could no longer take the scene. They pulled Yoona away from Seohyun's bed, but only to be pushed away. Yoona went back - only to held her head on her arms and cry so heavily. "Seobabes... Seobabes... I know you can hear me baby. Please... please... don't do this to me. I swear, I will not just go crazy - I will die. You are killing me at the same time baby!!!" she cried and cried, now soaking her girlfriend's face with her own tears.  

 

Onew who was outside, resting his back by the door is also crying in silence, listening to Yoona's cry inside the ward at the same time. He has no more reason to live, apparently. He so wanted to kill himself as well. But damn, he knows it's going to be not a good idea. He can simply reminisce the memories he shared with his sister. And no matter how much he wanted to smile just at least in those good memories, his heavy heart is still not helping him. 

 

"Yoona, Yoona please stop it... " Hyoyeon attempted to reach for Yoona but it only made her buried her girlfriend's neck. And there, she continued to cry in silence.

 

Krystal and Minhyuk who were behind Hyo, held hands and stared down to the floor. Both have also started remembering all the memories they've shared together. They're indeed the recruits only but they're like friends to her. It's rare to see someone like that, treating her students like friends. It's a pity they can no longer have more time with her.

 

Sunny who were next to the recruits is the same. She stared down, sad for their loss.

 

The Doctors however are different.

 

"Yoona."

 

Yoona won't budge, no matter what. 

 

"Yoona make a way. Look, Seohyun is opening her eyes!" The Doctor exclaimed, causing for everyone around looking back to Seohyun. Indeed, Seohyun's eyes are moving. And then there's her chest, once again moving, slowly but surely.

 

Yoona shot up and eyes widened in surprise. "Seobabes? Seobabes?!!! Oh God, you came back? Omo. Omo. Please... do not leave me anymore. Stay awake for me and for everybody baby." she just got hype and suddenly a brand new hope was open.

 

Seohyun can see blurry images, and can hear such a loud voice coming from that person so close to her. She can still feel the pain in her chest, but somehow, she is breathing normally, heartbeats are normally moving again. Soon, she can see Yoona's beautiful features clearly. She smiled in amusement, when all that she can see is her tears, but was smiling. Of course, it's her girlfriend who had been trying to revive her. Yep, she knows she died - but what happened? She herself doesn't know a 2nd chance exists.

 

Yet, the doe-eyed was soon pulled away. Doctors quickly look on her further.

 

Yoona who was on the corner with the others, couldn't help it and take a look at the time, 5:58. That's actually 28 minutes before Seohyun once again had came back to life.

 

"So she died for about 27 minutes?" Hyoyeon stated, loud enough. She also noticed it. And there was Yoona, nodding her head vigorously.

 

"Goose bumps~" Krystal and Minhyuk said at the same time, almost thought they have lose a one great leader. Hyo and turned to them with the same tired faces. But the happiness around their face is visible again. Same goes for Sunny, who was silently watching the Doctors.

 

Onew who was outside, watching as well, was surely still absorbing the happenings inside. 'This is a call for miracle.'

 

"Yoong~" Seohyun called out, a bit weak.

 

Yet, Yoona rushed to her, after she heard it. "Yes, Seobabes? Do you need anything?" 

 

"Ice cream. I want to eat ice cream after I recover." Seohyun replied, softly. Her lips formed into a genuine smile, staring deeply and lovingly to those bright doe-eyes.

 

"Of course. We're going to eat loads of ice cream, Baby. Just don't leave us anymore." Yoona hold back her tears, replying to her girlfriend's request. 

 

Seohyun closes her eyes rather than answer. 

 

"W-Wait! No!" Yoona panics right away. 

 

"Miss Im, it's okay. She's needs a rest only. There's no more to worry. And everyone, please... leave the ward now." The Doctor says, confident that his patient would no longer be in danger.

 

"O-Okay." Yoona sighed in relief. She leaned in and kiss Seohyun's forehead affectionately. She really missed her much. But as much as she wanted to stay by her side right at this moment, she knows it's not good for her health. She can wait, anyway. "I'll see you later again, Okay? We'll see you later again."

 

Seohyun slowly nodded her head. Though her heart was shot, she can still feel her girlfriend's love. And it's even better now. 

 

"I love you, Seobabes." Yoona whispered, kissing her forehead for the last time, before standing straight and step away.

 

"Seohyun-ah! It's Onew Oppa!" Onew called out loud. He decided not to stay close as the doctors have told them to give the patient a space.

 

"I know you're there, Oppa. I love you Oppa. I love you all guys~" Seohyun answered, grateful for their love over her. Even though her eyes are close, they can feel them. Especially her brother - that had been so worried over her condition.

 

With that, Yoona, Onew, Krystal, Hyo, Minhyuk and Sunny silently left the ward. Onew took this chance and bring Yoona to a tight embrace. The latter was surprised with his sudden actions.

 

"Thank you for not giving up on her. I almost thought we loses her." Onew whispered, just couldn't thank Yoona enough.

 

The doe-eyed girl patted the older Seo's back gently. "No. I think it was because all of us doesn't like her leave us. It was because we care and love for her that she came back to us. She might might feel burden and change her mind - she came back." She whispered, not really believing it was only because of her. "She loved us after all."

 

Onew pulled back and give Yoona and light punch on the chest. "Fine. It's all of us. But you have the biggest part in her heart right now. I can no longer deny that fact." He says, proud for Yoona's big heart for his sister. "Just make sure you are no longer hurting her."

 

"I am not, Director Seo." Yoona playfully saluted, earning soft chuckles from everyone. "I promise." She certainly can understand Onew is talking about Tiffany - that was the cause of her girlfriend's shot. She knew it late, but it wasn't too late for her to act and revive her girlfriend.

 

-

 

It took about an hour but who cares. Yoona can finally able to enter her girlfriend's room without anyone around. It's her turn to have alone time with her girlfriend after Seohyun's brother and the others. And when she entered, she had the brightest smile on her face.

 

"Hi my Seobabes." She greeted her. But since the doctor forbid for a close contact, she stood just next to her, about 5 steps away.

 

"Hey. Why are you standing there? You're so far Yoongbabes." Seohyun confusedly have asked. She's sitting on her bed, resting her back to the piles of pillows behind.

 

"Didn't the Doctor told you? They wanna make sure that your recovery will be a success in the coming days. So I am distancing myself." Yoona explained. "Though I so want to hug you again baby. Aigoo... But it's okay." 

 

"Just when I want to hug you too baby." Seohyun sighed, sadly.

 

"You still have some treatment on your chest. After they'll make sure it's alright, we will not just hug - We will roll around." Yoona grinned, suggesting randomly. "But really? Is this really our meeting again after that roof top hug?" yet, she can't help it and . She surely knows her girlfriend also knows about the 'dream'.

 

Seohyun blushed. "Y-Yeah." As she can not looked into her girlfriend's eyes. "I never really left your side." She tuck her hair behind, as she fiddled with the edge of the covers.

 

"That's why I'm here." Yoona said with a beam.

 

"Hmm?" Seohyun looked up again. "What do you mean?"

 

"I've done it."

 

"Done what?"

 

"The bomb, Seobabes. I've solve it already." Yoona whispered, so no one from the hospital's staff will get to hear her words.

 

"You did?" exclaimed Seohyun. "Oh my God, so it's over now?" She's just too happy now. Her heart beats literally jumps, earning a warning look from her girlfriend, when she caught it on the monitor. "Hehe, Sorry. I'm just really happy Seobabes. So everyone is now safe from it?"

 

"Absolutely Seobabes. And here's a thing, I can remember how I did already. The cause of it, and... I call it a love bomb." Yoona informed, a bit proud but at the same time, she feels bad.

 

"Love bomb? How can that be?" Seohyun wanted to laugh, but she couldn't, feeling her chest's little pain.

 

"You know, it was created through our friendship and my sorrow for thinking about being friend-zoned. It was all because of it that I made it." Yoona sighed, pouting in the process. 

 

"Crazy."

 

Yoona lightly giggle. "Just like I've told you, I'm really crazy over you. So yes, do not leave me anymore. Otherwise, I'll be really crazy for real."

 

"Shut up." Seohyun smiled, as she felt giddy inside though. The thing is, Yoona's please and her brother's sadness just seemed the reason why she was given a 2nd chance of life. Their love and her love for them is just really powerful. And of course, she thank God for this 2nd life. She will surely cherish every moment of her life.

 

"You've promise on our love lock. That you're only going to leave if it's really that right time. And that right time is when we're both old enough. Remember that?" Yoona reminded her girlfriend. 

 

"Of course. How could I forget it? Aigoo, I'm going crazy over here, as well." Seohyun groaned, seriously eager to just jump out of bed and hug Yoona right there.

 

"Waeyo?" Yoona chuckles, finding it adorable.

 

Letting out a defeating sigh, Seohyun cutely admitted, "I wanna hug you for real, not just in your dreams Yoongbabes." she pouted in the process. 

 

"Let's hug in the air."

 

"Are you kidding me?"

 

"Yeah, like this." Without a doubt, Yoona playfully hug herself, imagining that inside, she'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter