F O C U S: 21

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

21 | Chasing Game 1.2

 

 

 

2 hours and 30 minutes - Seohyun almost want to sleep already in her desk while waiting for Yoona to leave that conference room. But her wait was over when and Agent went out the conference room, talking about Yoona. They even look at her before they could go to their respective desks. She got up and was about to rush on the same room when she was reminded by the fake break up. She. sighed disappointingly and took her seat back. She can only hold on her necklace, praying that the result will be good, not the worst her brother was thinking of.

 

Shifting her eyes back to her monitor, she runs her hand on her hair briefly, as she focus to Tiffany's location. So far, the latter is not moving that place in Gyeongsang Province. They're surely hiding in an rural place. But so far, there were no orders of attacking them. Probably because they're still preparing for it. She herself had been prepared.

 

After a while, she finally saw Hyo leaving the room as well, followed by the others. The latter give her a thumb up somehow, which made her sigh in relief.

 

"Thank God." She muttered to herself before Hyo stood in front of her.

 

"Well, I think you still care for her. No? Of course, me too. Minus the part of her cheating over you. Just focus now on the case. But I hope Yoona could remember the bomb soon." Hyoyeon says, giving the younger girl a pat on her shoulder. "By the way, she seemed happy to know the result." she said for the last time, before leaving.

 

"Wait!" Seohyun quickly called out for the older girl, before she can leave completely. Hyo stopped and turn to her. "Um, Thanks for not really hating Yoona that much."

 

"I know you would say that. I actually slapped her - I'm sorry for that." Hyo chuckled.

 

"I think she deserves it?" Seohyun said with a snicker. But she quickly dropped it and let out a sigh, with a sigh face.

 

"Just don't mind about 'love' yet. Focus on the job. Araso?" Hyoyeon was glad the younger girl seems to not minding the break-up already. Well, she saw her really surviving ever since Yoona left, this is just easy.

 

Seohyun put a simple yet beautiful smile on her face as she nods to confirm her agreement. With that, Hyo resumed on her office. She went back to her work at the same. She has no more concern to think again. Only the Greenlight, Tiffany and the bomb - for now. While she's busy on her desk, Yoona who just walked in back to the office, stopped midway when she saw her girl being serious on her desk. She had probably learn what's the result - that she can see her small smile from time to time. That made her smile as well. Yet, she quickly look away when Soyou caught her staring to her. As much as she wanted to push Soyou away, she really can't. She push her thoughts off of her mind and headed to her father's office rather.

 

Soyou on the other hand approached Seohyun with a paper report she handed. "That's Taecyeon's contact lists on her phone. Most of them are models, but I can also see gambler's numbers."

 

"Thanks." Seohyun simply says, accepting the paper with a simple smile on Soyou.

 

"No problem Agent Seo." Soyou smiled back, charmingly.

 

Seohyun immediately turned away after she saw Soyou just seemed to flirt with her. She put her attention back to her computer instead. Soyou got this cue and left her, going back to her own desk. 

 

"Aigoo, what was that?" Seohyun's head turn behind, to Soyou's desk after the girl left. She shake her head lightly as she momentarily return to her work. Now, with the addition of Taecyeon's report. But just then, she heard another call, this time, from Onew. From his office. She picked up the paper that regards Taecyeon and get on her feet, head to his office consequently. Since Director Im's office is just next to her brother's, she realized Yoona is already inside the said office. Yet, did not see her as she entered her brother's.

 

As soon as her brother saw her, she was ask to take the seat across her. She complied, handing the paper on hand.

 

"You heard the Decision, Dongseng?" Asks Onew immediately as he accepted the paper.

 

"I guess I have? But can you explain it to me?" Seohyun is as well curious to know the full details of the meeting earlier.

 

"Well, The Directors have decided to pause  the case. Rather, they are asking for Yoona to defuse it. It's like, she's under probation. Since they know Yoona so well, they can't decide right away on putting her to prison. She's after all a good Agent and it's a waste to lose her. But from now on, she will only focus on the bomb other than  joining the case of Greenlight.

 

"So she's not going to be in every mission?" Seohyun asked to confirm her thoughts.

 

"That's the Board's decision." Onew replied instantly.

 

"I see. Well, it's better like this. We can work on our respective assigned task."

 

"You. I thought you guys have broken up?" Onew raised a confusing brows. The sound of his sister right now is like, they're still together.

 

"She told you?" Seohyun exclaimed, didn't expect it.

 

"She did not - the board earlier. She confirmed the Agents' gossiping. So what? Was it true?"

 

Seohyun sighed. "Yes."

 

"Are you kidding me? You just go together last week." Onew almost want to shout.

 

"But I thought it's a good decision, Oppa. We can't continue here if we continue our relationship."

 

"Heol, Just because of the board's decision? You guys can actually fight for it. No need to break up." Onew sadly says. He can't take to see his dongseng sad again because of this. "Come on. Don't break up with Yoona. What's the use of the notebook if you guys can't continue together."

 

Seohyun is tempting if she's going to tell her brother or not. Seeing him this affected just break her heart.

 

"Please, I can not take seeing this. It's okay to date, just don't use the office as a dating site." Onew joke at his last words. He reached for his sister's hands and beg for more. "I'll be the happiest brother if you change your mind, Dongseng."

 

"Fine." Seohyun made her decision. "Um, honestly... " she paused to glance outside, in making sure no one is aware of her conversation with her brother. She looked back at her brother when she confirmed there were no one that notices. Everyone outside are busy on their own. "Actually Oppa... We never really broke up. It's just a fake break up we are trying to act in front of the others."

 

Onew gasped. "Come again?"

 

"We're just faking it so the board won't bother us kicking one of us here. You know how we love this job. So yeah, it's better like this." Seohyun seriously explained, holding her brother's hand in place.

 

"Omo. That's actually cool!" Onew's face immediately turned so bright.

 

"Yah! You lower your voice Oppa!"

 

"My office is soundproof you know. So you guys are dating secretly now?" Onew grinned. He find it so romantic for the two girls.

 

"Yeah, that's how the situation is going on now." Seohyun can't help it and blush.

 

Onew give his sister a pat on her hand. "I'm proud dongseng. I'm really proud. I support you guys on this. But how long will you keep the relationship?" But he can't take seeing them always hiding just to spend each other's company as a couple.

 

"Probably... Just after this case about Greenlight and the bomb?" Seohyun raised her brows. "I don't know. Let's see in the near future." She smiled momentarily.

 

"By the way, on another topic, You and I now are leading the case of Greenlight as Director Im and his daughter are going to handle the bomb." Onew stated with a happy smile. He had been dreaming to work with his sister on a mission. And now its happening. He is excited.

 

"I would like to Oppa." Seohyun copied her brother's happy smile.

 

"Then let's prepare now." Onew set aside the paper as he get up.

 

"Eh? Where?" Seohyun confusedly asked back.

 

"A big mission is on the way. Let's use the last two hours here in the headquarters, kicking and shooting." Without a doubt, Onew pulled his sister up and drag her out of the office - heading consequently to the headquarters to activity floor. Seohyun is chuckling at how hyper is her brother.

 

 

 

 

Greenlight Hideout

 

 

Tiffany is quietly walking back and forth in her own room, exercising her muscles - so in the next days, she'll fully recovered. The pain reliever is somehow an affect that she barely can feel the pain. It's a start. She did it for the next 15 minutes before she decided to take her seat to the sofa and opened the television. Just then, Yoochun and Yoseob walked into the room to check on her.

 

"Hey, Guys." She waved lightly at the two boys.

 

"How was your stay so far?" asks Yoochun, as he took his seat next to the latter's left side. He put a box of pizza on the coffee table. Yoseon took the across sofa.

 

"It's good. The house is comfortable. Where did you get this hideout? Or, whose house is this?" Tiffany asked, curiously. She may have tour a little bit on the big house they're staying, but it was strange for her that Greenlight have this kind of house. They even have a chef now. The outside is absolute perfection, with a big garden of rose flower and a big front yard. She even saw a two fountains. It's like a mansion? But has two story only. "Did we just won a jackpot in a lottery?" she added in a joke.

 

"No. Babo. This house is my Aunt's." Yoochun says, as he opens the box of pizza and Yoseob quickly picked up one.

 

"His Aunt is really rich." Yoseob additionally informed.

 

"Chincha? Why I just know this?" Tiffany couldn't believe it. "I thought you-"

 

"For your information, not all my relatives. She's the only one because she married a business man. And apparently, they're not here. So I thought we could actually use this."

 

"Did she know?" Tiffany wonders. "Or does her husband know?"

 

"Do you mean that I am a terrorist? Or, did she know that we're staying here?" Yoochun asked back, causing for Yoseob to laugh out loud.

 

"Hmm, Both?" Tiffany couldn't help it and chuckle.

 

"Both as well. She knows we're staying here because we're hiding from the police and SMART." Yoochun informed with no doubt. He help himself with the pizza, and turned to the TV screen. Same goes for Tiffany and Yoseob on the opposite side. "Wow. They really have to tell it to the media eh? That they successfully defused the bomb? When it's us who defuse it?" he find the news on the TV to be really rude to them. 

 

"You guys have to use it also just to bring me back. Thanks for doing it anyway." Tiffany stated as a fact, grateful at the same time.

 

"Of course. We love you Tiffany." Yoseob says, wrapping his arms around the girl's waist. The latter grimace as she pushed him gently away from her. "I was just being sweet ya know." He chuckled momentarily.

 

"So anything about the bomb yet?" Yoochun turned to face Tiffany again.

 

"Luna has already her plan. You don't know yet?" Tiffany creased her brows in puzzlement.

 

"We just got back. Um, where are thy anyway?"

 

"I think I've seen Luna and Jinwoon inside the monitoring room. They're with our men." Yoseob answered instead.

 

"But what is it about her plan?" Yoochun decided to brush the thoughts of Luna off of his mind immediately, and pressed the topic Tiffany just opened.

 

"Well, the bomb's location. She is now planning it with Jinwoon." Tiffany truthfully replied. "I can sense it actually -- the bomb is just in Im Residence. So yeah, she's planning to attack and get it." she casually picked up one slice of a pizza and feed herself.

 

"That's a great news, Tiffany. Your stay in that house really useful."

 

"And of course, being close with Yoona." grinned the eye-smiled girl, munching on her pizza.

 

"That's my girl." Yoochun said, making a hi-5 with the girl. Yoseob also joined, which them laugh. For at least a minute, before their attention went back to the news on the TV. Apparently, another news about Greenlight. All three of their eyes widened when the media finally releases the photos of them.

 

"What the hell." Yoochun exclaimed, couldn't believe what he is currently listening and watching. "SMART is really getting on my nerves." he added, forming a fist in his two hands.

 

"We should smash them into pieces." Yoseob also formed a fist, gritting his teeth against the pizza he is eating. 

 

"Now where's that Taecyeon?!!!" Yoochun surprisingly got up, angrily leaving Tiffany's room. With that also, Yoseob quickly followed him.

 

Tiffany was left in the sofa, blinking slowly but surely, as she continue to watch the news. Her heart is absolutely beating so fast. She felt her knees are getting weak as well. How could she forgot? She's part of Greenlight. Her pictures were on the TV screen as well, which tells she's a terrorist. A former agent turned terrorist. She felt like the word 'terrorist' hasn't sync in to her brain. All that she actually think is she's with the Greenlight because she wanted a support on her own mission - Seohyun. But damn, she's indeed a terrorist, not just because she's with them for a revenge. "Damn. I almost forgot I'm one of them." She muttered to herself, biting her lower lip in the process. 

 

Suddenly feeling itchy behind her ear, she raised her hand and scratched that part of it -- heck only to feel something weird. A rising eyebrow plastered in her face as she find it really itchy and strange. It's like a pierce? She has never gone into piercing. What is happening?

 

Curiously, she shot up and drag her feet slowly to the mirror in the corner. She flipped her hair to the left side, as she stood in front of the mirror, facing the other way. She lowered her head a little, as her eyes focus to the mirror. She frowned when she can see a little light from the pierce. It was blinking. "What on earth is this?" exclaimed her, couldn't understand it.

 

The door opens, Luna walks into the room rushing to her side immediately. "What are you doing?" she asked, when she caught her checking on her right ear.

 

"The piercing. Why I suddenly have this?" Tiffany touched her ear, and it seems really a piercing - as she can feel the lock of it. 

 

"What?" Luna leaned forward to her and check it closely. She had her eyes widened when she realized the piercing. "This is some tracking device, Tiffany."

 

"What?" Tiffany gasped with Luna's confirmation.

 

"Take that off now!" commanded Luna instantly. "They would have probably traced us already!" She shouted at the same time.

 

Without a doubt, Tiffany tried to take it off, but it's quiet hard. "Yah! You take it off for me." So she asked the other girl.

 

Taking a one step forward, Luna helped Tiffany take it off. Her forehead knitted as she find it also hard to pull the lock off. However, after a lot of tries, she manage to take it off. Then she looked at it closely again. She's certain the stuff in her palm is a tracker. Tiffany is still scratching her ear, while she looked at Luna, checking on the pierce.

 

"How did I get that?" She didn't seem to remember someone from the SMART put it on her ear.

 

"Of course they put this while you're still sleeping. Babo." Luna shake her head lightly in disappointment. She knocked Tiffany's head and entered the bathroom. Tiffany followed inside and watch her how she smash destroy it with the shower's head. "There. I don't think they can trace us."

 

"But if they have traced us already, doesn't that mean they have located our place?" Tiffany frowned.

 

"I was thinking that as well. However, If they have already. They would have probably attacked us." Luna replied, a quick change of mind.

 

"Y-You are right - but-"

 

"Listen, we don't need to think it over again. What's important is, we have stopped it before they could attack us. Come, let's just join the others outside." Luna ushered Tiffany to come with her, as she walks out the room casually.

 

Shrugging, Tiffany is tagging behind, following. "Aigoo, why is it still itchy. What kind of metal they used for it?" She grimaced, while she continues rubbing her ear. It's b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter