9/17/13 -- Sore

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]

Title:Sore
Pairing:ShoxAiba
Genre/Rating:Fluff, Romance / G
Word Count:364
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Summary:After two hours of intense workout, Sho felt completely burnt out.

 


 

Sho pumped a lot of iron today and ran for three miles after visiting the gym. No matter what, he wanted to be fit even if it meant that he felt completely fatigued in the end. It's not that it was to impress anyone since Masaki loved him the way he is, fat or not, muscular or not. But the idea of being a healthy adult male motivated him to workout at least three times a week.

He came to a final stop when he reached their home and stood in the front steps, panting for breath and letting the perspiration on his body trail down. Honestly, he hasn't been working out a long time now, with rehearsals, News Zero, Shiyagare, and all the work he had to do as an idol. But today was the only day since it was his and Masaki's day off. Once he regained his normal breathing, he headed inside of his home and immediately found Masaki standing near the entrance. Sho smiled, loving how Masaki always knew when he would come home.

"Are you sore all over?" Masaki asked worriedly as he came towards him with a pack of ice and an ice cold drink.

He nodded, but he gave his lover a pout. "I'm sorry we didn't get to spend the whole day together."

Masaki smiled sincerely and shook his head. "As long as Sho-chan gets to do what he wants, I'm happy enough."

"I love you, Masaki," he smile weakly as he cast the items aside and threw his arms around Masaki, pulling him into an exhausted, yet tight embrace.

"I love you too, Sho-chan... Wanna shower together instead?"

Sho nodded his head desperately for he missed taking showers with him.

"And then we can cuddle," Aiba suggested in a cheery voice and Sho nodded in agreement. Although it was during the middle of summer, he didn't mind cuddling with the person he loved the most. "Until you recover from your soreness."

What he loved the most was how caring and sincere his Masaki was. In a way, he was his remedy that was much better than taking a bath in a tub full of ice.

END