3/19/13 -- Talk

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]

Title:Talk
Pairings:OhnoxNino
Genre:Fluff
Rating:G
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Word Count:342
Summary:Nino had this weird attachment to Ohno and they became "best friends", but the latter never talked even once.

 


It was impossible to force someone into doing something unless they were willing to do it. For Ninomiya Kazunari, getting his best friend, Ohno Satoshi, to speak was the most difficult thing to do. He doesn’t even know how he and Ohno became friends other than the fact that they somehow had this strange connection between them; they don’t even have to speak to each other. But Nino was already getting fed up. He wanted to hear at least one word from him or else he’ll blow up for sure.

“Say something,” Nino nudged him lightly on the arm. “Or I’ll rip your paper into two.”

Though of course, he wouldn’t do that to him. He didn’t have to guts to.

“Come on,” He nudged him again, but this time with a little bit of force, “Say something.”

He rolled his eyes in frustration as Ohno refused to do as he told him to do. The latter just sat there drawing a bunch of doodles on the lined paper. When he saw that he was never going to respond, Nino pushed him. He meant to get Ohno to speak, but because the latter was suddenly surprised, he fell down with him (because Ohno grabbed his arm).

“Ugh, you--”

“I like you.”

Nino’s head snapped his eyes to Ohno’s brown orbs. “Excuse me, but what was that?”

“I like you,” Ohno repeated, the tone of his voice unchanging.

Nino stared at him with disbelief, his mouth hanging open in surprise. He spoke! He-- Did he really just--

Just as he was about to ask Ohno to repeat himself in case he heard wrong, the latter was already in his own world again. He was back up the seats, doodling and moving his hand around the paper. On the other hand, Nino didn’t get up-- not just yet. In fact, he did hear right, and he wanted to hear it again. Smirking, he stood back up and sat besides Ohno. Barely a second has passed did he begin to bother him again...

END