12/14/13 - 12/16/13 -- Fanboy (Parts 9-11)

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]
Title:Fanboy
Pairings:ShoxNino, OhnoxNinoxSho, OhnoxJun
Genre/Rating:Crack/PG-13
Disclaimer:I own nothing but this plot
Total Word Count:591


Title:Goods (Part 9)
Word Count:239
Summary:His eyes sparkled in happiness as he dropped his friend’s arm and grabbed at least one goody from each booth, making sure that he has everything. After he finished his round trip around the entrance, he smiled in triumphant as he hugged the bag of goods to his chest, although not too tight just to make sure he doesn’t bend anything.

Nino dragged a sleepy Sho who was still half asleep from taking a nap in the train. Nino had warned him not to sleep, but his friend always said that sleep was a must, especially since they stayed up all night watching Ohno Satoshi on youtube, and reading fanfics of Ohno Satoshi paired with Matsumoto Jun.

“We’re going to be late!” Ninomiya reminded him as he dragged him through the crowd. He wanted to get the goods so bad and spend all of his money on all of them.

“I’m coming…”

Nino clicked his tongue in annoyance. “No you’re not. I have to drag your .”

Finally, in less than five minutes, they made it to Tokyo Dome. There was barely a line and Nino knew that fans were already allowed inside. He groaned in annoyance as he dragged his friend inside, wove through the crowd until they made it to the first booth.

His eyes sparkled in happiness as he dropped his friend’s arm and grabbed at least one goody from each booth, making sure that he has everything. After he finished his round trip around the entrance, he smiled in triumphant as he hugged the bag of goods to his chest, although not too tight just to make sure he doesn’t bend anything.

Meanwhile, Sho had completely awaken from his half asleep state and bought everything from each bought as well. Oh well, there goes his money…


Title:Concert (Part 10)
Word Count:89
Summary:“OMFG, I’m so excited!” Nino screamed as he held his friend’s arm. “We’re gonna see Ohno Satoshi again! And what makes it better is that he and Matsumoto Jun are performing together! BRB while I die…”

“OMFG, I’m so excited!” Nino screamed as he held his friend’s arm. “We’re gonna see Ohno Satoshi again! And what makes it better is that he and Matsumoto Jun are performing together! BRB while I die…”

Sho rolled his eyes. He was as excited as his friend, but it was impossible to die from something like this. However, when the concert began, Sho thought differently when he watched Ohno Satoshi and Matsumoto Jun give fanservice on stage. That night, he swore he saw his soul flying away from him.


Title:Handshake (Part 10)
Word Count:266
Summary:After the concert finished, Ohno Satoshi and Matsumoto Jun held a backstage fan meet at the. 

After the concert finished, Ohno Satoshi and Matsumoto Jun held a backstage fan meet at the. Nino was there first because one: he had a backstage pass, and two: he made sure to train for this day to meet Ohno Satoshi in person (a month of running, and Sho was amazed at how much effort he was putting into it compared to how Nino was totally lazy at P.E. during school hours). Sho, too, bought one, but didn’t need to train for this day.

“OMG,” Nino flailed as he brought out his gazillion posters of Ohno Satoshi to sign. “OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG.” It was all he could say when he looked straight at Ohno Satoshi, who gave him a sleepy smile in return. Then when he brought out his posters of Matsumoto Jun to sign, he said the same thing and couldn’t contain his excitement. He just wanted to grab them by the collar of their shirts and tell them how much he loved them, but he couldn’t because he’d for sure get sued for being a molester. But he made sure, though, to shake their hands. “I. Am. Never. Going. To. Wash. This. Hand.”

Sho, on the other hand, reacted the same way as his friend. After he and his friend met outside, Sho just looked at his friend in disgust when he kept hearing Nino say that he will never wash his hand as if it was a mantra. Although it was an honor to shake hands with the artists, it was gross how Nino decided on not washing his hand.
 
TBC