9/5/13 -- Numbers

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]

Title:Numbers
Pairings:OhnoxNino
Genre/Rating:Fluff, Romance / G
Word Count:365
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Summary:Ohno was older than he was when he fell for him.
A/N:Ohno is 28 and Nino is 15.
 



His older lover played with the short hair on his head as they watched the sunset together. It was times he loved enjoying seeing nature with Ohno as it was too boring to do it himself, but it was times he hated the most when Ohno always doubted his love for him. "Will you still look at me even if I was an old man with wrinkles and walked with a terrible hunch back?" His older lover asked, a deep sigh following his question.

"I will love you forever," Nino told him as he leaned his head on his shoulders. "Old or not, you're still my Oh-chan."

"Are you sure?" Ohno asked, doubt and worry obvious in his voice.

He never liked it when Ohno always brought up their 13 year age difference, but it didn't matter to him, as long as he can love him with all his heart. "Age is just a number, Oh-chan!" He snapped and pulled away from the older man, but regretted it when he heard him quietly whimper for touch.

Nino rolled his eyes and leaned on Ohno's shoulders again, taking his hand in his. "I'll grow old with you too, Oh-chan. You won't be the only one aging, you know."

"Yeah, I know."

"Then stop doubting yourself," Nino used his free hand to lightly slap the back of Ohno's hand, like he would to a child that had done bad. But in this case, Ohno was just doubting their love and was acting like a child who was worried about everyone leaving him. Then he kissed the back of Ohno's hand, silently apologizing for being so harsh (but didn't bother to add that he deserved it).

"Then can we go fishing tomorrow?" Ohno asked as if he was using this opportunity to bring up a possible date.

"No," he bluntly answered, "the sea makes me sick."

"Then--"

"Planning later," Nino interrupted him and covered his mouth with his free hand, "for now, we enjoy the sunset."

"Bhut whe do dis all the t--"

Nino snapped. "Sshh..." The man finally obeyed and kept his mouth shut, only sighing at the sight when Nino let his mouth go.

END