1/14/13 -- Visit (Part 1/16)

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]

Title:Visit (Part 1/16)
Pairings:OhnoxNino
Genre:Fluff, High School AU, Friendship,
Rating:PG-13 (for language)
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Word Count:575
Summary:Nino is a hermit because he couldn't take being a *Schwa. Someone decides to visit his home.

 


It was not passed down from generations to generations and neither has watching animes made him into a hermit. The fact that no one out there acknowledged him, or even say sorry when they’ve bumped into him was the problem. In the past, he tried not to let it get to him but the time when he attended high school made it harder; from then on he stopped going. Every job that he applied to had forgotten that he even applied leaving him with no choice but to live with his parents.

Yet again, another day passes as Ninomiya Kazunari laid on his yellow blanket, wondering what he’ll do with his whole life.

“Kazunari!”

He refused to listen to his mom calling him since it must be something unimportant. Maybe it was the damn dishes his sister never bothered to wash, or to clean the whole house while everyone went to work.

“Kazunari!” His mom called again impatiently.

Nino groaned. He really didn’t want to hear his mom nag on and on call his name with her loud voice. Before she even got the chance to call his name again, he slammed the door open and yelled

“What is it?!”

“There’s a friend here to visit you.”

Nino scoffed. “I don’t have friends.”

“But he insists he’s your friend. I’ll bring him up.”

“N--” Nino was too late to protest when he heard sets of footsteps make their way upstairs. Groaning, he walked back inside the room, locked the door and went back to wondering how his life will be as an adult. There is no way his mom will ever--

Oh yeah. Nino breathed as he stared at the door knob. She has the master key.

As the door opened, Nino turned to face the wall. He doesn’t have friends and he doesn’t need one anyways. As he heard his bedroom door close, there was the sound of feet shuffling on the carpet.

“What do you want?” Nino asked grumpily as he moved closer to the wall.

“For you to come back to school, Ninomiya-san.”

“Don’t wanna.”

“Everyone--”

“ everyone. They don’t even know I exist.”

“Well...” The person breathed, “I do.”

“As if,” Nino scoffed. “I don’t even know who you are.”

“Well I know who you are. Can you come back to school?”

“No.”

“Then I’ll drag you.”

“You can’t do that. I’ll call the police.”

“But you’ll get in trouble instead of me for not going to school.”

“I’ll kick you out of my house.”

“No can do.”

“Then I’ll--”

“Who are you anyways?!” Nino finally asked as he turned around and saw a student standing over him. The student was very tan as if he was bathing under the sun for a day, and he had this sleepy expression on his face, but he still looked serious about dragging him to school.

“Oh, it’s just you,” Nino muttered as he remembered the strange guy, he recognized as Ohno Satoshi, who always gives him strange looks. “I don’t need to be dragged by you.”

“Well then,” Ohno huffed. “I guess I’m going to have to visit you everyday.”

“I’ll put a restraint order.”

“Bye, Ninomiya-san. I’ll see you again tomorrow,” was the last thing the tanned student said before he left. Once the coast was clear, Nino took a step out of his room and screamed

“Lock the damn door tomorrow! I don’t need those damn visits.”

TBC

*The Schwa Was Here by Neal Shusterman
Novel has nothing to do with this fic.