12/21/13 -- Therapy (Part 7)

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]
Title:Blackmail (Part 7)
Pairings:JunxNino, ShoxNino
Genre/Rating:Crack/PG-13
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Word Count:627
Summary:“You’re seriously blackmailing me?”


The week after Nino had fun stalking either of the doctors, he finally had a session with Matsumoto. Nino, for the life of him, couldn’t wait to tell Matsumoto what he had discovered. On the first day he stalked Sakurai, he waited for almost three hours when finally, Sho came out with a dazed look on his face and Matsumoto had an evil smile on his face. At first, he thought that Matsumoto did something evil to Sho, but when he saw the both of them limping away, he finally had an idea what they were up to in that apartment. This was information was gold.

As soon as he was called in, he sat on the patient’s chair. It was comfy, definitely a chair fit for having hardcore . Speaking of which, Matsumoto just came in looking as exhausted as ever. He had dark bags under his eyes that it reminded him of his mom’s fake gucci bags and he slumped his body in exhaustion. Someone probably had rough last night.

“Hello, Ninomiya-san.”

“Why, hello, y--sensei. Why the tired face?”

He snapped and sat down on his chair. “That’s none of your business.”

“Oh, extra snappier today, sensei. I like it.”

“Ninomiya--”

“I know your relationship with Sakurai-sensei.”

Matsumoto’s eyes snapped wide-awake and his thick y eyebrows furrowed. Nino had his attention for sure.

“W-what are you talking about?”

“About how this whole week, Sakurai had been frequenting your place and that the both of you can barely walk after disappearing for two to three hours.”

“How did you--”

“I followed Sakurai-sensei on Monday and it was really unexpected when I followed him to your place. Of course, I stayed in the parking lot, but I know what’s going on. There’s a lot of things going behind those walls, huh? Something hot, steamy… and y.”

“Ninomiya, what are you trying to get at? There’s absolutely nothing--”

“Bull,” I smirked and crossed my arms over my chest. I suddenly had a good idea, considering that I obviously got Matsumoto cornered in a tight spot. “Let me join.”

“What?”

“Didn’t you hear me clearly? I said let me join your fun.”

“Ninomiya, what the hell--”

“I’ll tell everyone about your relationship here and you’d be surprised to see that I’m actually moving around now. All thanks to you and Sakurai. My lazy days are almost over. Maybe, the reason why I was like this was because I destined to meet you and Sakurai-sensei. Yes, that must be it. It’s all making sense now.”

“You are seriously out of your mind, coming from me and not as a doctor. There’s something wrong with you and that mind of yours Ninomiya, I’m afraid that I can’t help you out anymore. I’m going to--”

“Switching me to another facility won’t stop me from spreading rumors. I could start the moment you kick me out of this room.”

Matsumoto narrowed his eyes at Nino and Nino smirked in triumphant. There was no way Matsumoto was going to back out, not now when Nino had him in his hands. “So, what’s your answer?”

“You’re seriously blackmailing me?”

“Yeah, I am. And so that means I’m right, right? You and Sakurai-sensei have the hots for each other.”

“I didn’t imply that, but I’m not going to move you. Please, stop interfering with mine and Sakurai’s life.”

“That’s not the answer I want, but I’ll take it,” Nino shrugged and stood up. “I think I’m done with this therapy crap. I’m healed, I think.”

“Ninomiya, our session still isn’t over until I confirm it.”

“Eh,” he shrugged, but walked out nonetheless. If Matsumoto was going to play hard to get, then Nino had no choice but to interfere. Matsumoto and Sakurai asked for it.
 
TBC