5/3/13 -- Suspicions

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]

Title:Suspicions
Pairing:ShoxJun
Genre:Fluff, Romance
Rating:G
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Word Count:414
Summary:Sho comes home late everyday from work, and Jun's suspicions arise.
 


Jun hated it the most when Sho lies to him. At night, especially when he was waiting for him to come home from work, Sho always tells him that he was going home late because of work.

One night, when Sho came home, he smelt a woman’s perfume on him. Jun didn’t say anything since he didn’t want to start a stupid fight. He just wanted Sho to have a good night sleep.

There was a night, though, when Jun followed Sho as soon as he got off of work. He wanted to know what he was up to and why he has been coming home late -- if he really is late because of work. He continued to follow him through the rest of the night, and he realized he was getting bored just waiting for Sho who was standing in front of a store. He watched him stand there for an hour before going inside.

It wasn’t until Jun looked up did he realize what store it was: a jewelry store.

Damn. He knew he was cheating.

Jun went home soon after, feeling more depressed and lonely as ever...

Sho came back an hour later, but Jun was already in bed. He was too depressed to make late dinner for the both of them. When Sho, after showering and changing into pajamas, came to bed with him, he hugged him from behind.

“I love you,” Sho whispered.

Jun frowned. “No, you don’t.”

“What makes you say that?”

“I saw you earlier at the jewelry store. There’s someone else isn’t there? A woman.”

Sho scoffed. “Jun... it’s not what...”

“It’s ok,” Jun whispered. “You don’t have to.”

“Jun, it’s not--”

“Sho just--”

“Will you listen?!” Sho snapped, “Will listen to me for once and stop cutting me off?”

Jun clamped his mouth shut, not wanting Sho to get even more angrier. However, what happened next was not what he expected: Sho turned him around, kissed him and whispered how much he loved him, and he meant the whole world to him. Before Jun was about to open his mouth, however, a small black box was pushed to him.

“This isn’t how I planned it go to, Jun, but I didn’t want you to doubt me...”

“What?”

“Jun...” Sho sighed, opening the small black box for him. “Will you marry me?”

Words couldn’t even express how euphoric he was at the moment -- well, nothing came out anyways but a sigh as he fainted.

END