12/12/13 -- I Have Seen and Felt Love (Part 5)

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]
Title:Drunk (Part 5)
Pairings:OhnoxNino, ShoxAiba, NinoxAiba, OhnoxSho/Jun
Genre/Rating:AU, Fluff, Romance/PG-13
Disclaimer:I own nothing but this plot
Word Count:1016
Summary:Don’t get me wrong, though, I respect Matsumoto, but it’s just that he took away most of Ohno’s attention this whole afternoon. I hated that.


NINO

When Ohno said that he was a huge fan of Matsumoto Jun, whom I respect, and was staring at the almighty Matsumoto, I wanted to kick Matsumoto on the balls. But because we were in two different positions and that I might get thrown in jail, I decided not to. Instead, I made sure to pull Ohno away from Matsumoto, as far away so not even Ohno could see Matsumoto’s face. Don’t get me wrong, though, I respect Matsumoto, but it’s just that he took away most of Ohno’s attention this whole afternoon. I hated that.

“Cheers!” I found myself yelling for the third time in between the loud clamor in the bar. Tonight, it was filled up with all of the cast that Matsumoto had to reserve it just for us.

“Ninomiya,” Ohno took the pint of beer from my hand and set it aside. “You’re drunk! You should stop drinking.”

I pouted. I would have been surprised for pouting because I never pouted, but I had lost control of myself after I drunk my second pint of beer. Ohno only drank half of a pint, though. Was he some monk? I laughed and leaned over to take my drink back. “It’s so good. I can’t stop now.”

“Ninomiya--”

“Where are the prince and princess?!”

Everyone’s heads turned towards me and Ohno fighting over the drink in my hands. We immediately stopped when we realized that everyone was watching us, even the almighty Matsumoto had amused eyes set on us. I grinned like an idiot as I set my drink down, not caring about how I looked in front of everyone. If I was sober, that was a different story.

“I’m the prince,” Ohno answered and then grabbed my wrist and pulled up my limp arm . “He’s the princess.”

“Come up here,” Matsumoto summoned us. I felt Ohno drag me from my seat and I protested a little, but Ohno refused to listen. It was weird how Ohno was pumped about drinking with everyone, but now he was being so overprotective over me. Oh, well. But it ticked me off how Ohno was close to Matsumoto, and especially the way Matsumoto gave him a long look while he just glanced at me.

“I’m Ohno Satoshi,” Ohno bowed and dragged me down with him.

“Nin-Ninomi…”

“He’s Ninomiya Kazunari, sir,” Ohno continued for me when I no longer knew my name as the alcohol got the better of me.

“Sit here,” Matsumoto said and whispered the students to move down two seats. I wanted to sit right next to Ohno, but since he dragged me he went in first and then he sat me next to him and some random student I didn’t know.

While Ohno and Matsumoto were talking to each other, the student beside me stared at me, his eyes sparkling as he grinned wide. Oh, I can tell he wanted to talk to me and get to know me, alright.

OHNO

I really wanted to sit next to Matsumoto to get to know him better, but Ninomiya insisted on sitting far away. I couldn’t even see him! Oh, well. When we were all settled, we all ordered our drinks. I ordered the same drink as Ninomiya, but I only drank a half because I had to drive home tonight. Ninomiya, on other other hand, worried me. He drank two pints without blinking an eye and was already drunk. It was a bit cute that he was a light drinker, and even cuter when he was clinging onto me shooting daggers at everyone who he thought was looking our way. But I still couldn’t help but be overprotective of him because I had a feeling he might do something out of character.

When he and I were fighting over his third pint, however, I heard someone call for us and saw that it was Matsumoto. I smiled happily as I announced that I was the prince and that Ninomiya was the princess. Then, we were summoned to stand beside him. I immediately dragged Ninomiya along, figuring that he no longer had the ability to walk himself. After I introduced the both of us, Matsumoto smiled in approval and asked us to sit next to him. Can you believe it?! Matsumoto, the greatest ballet dancer I’ve looked up to since middle school, asking us to sit next to him?! I took the seat beside him and dragged Ninomiya beside me.

“I’m such a huge fan,” I gushed happily and shook Matsumoto’s hand when he offered it.

“How long have you been dancing?” Matsumoto asked as he and I let go of each other’s hand.

“Ten years,” I replied right away. However, behind me, I could hear Ninomiya grumbling about something. I wanted to hear what he was saying, but it was rude to cut off the conversation with Matsumoto.

Matsumoto nodded as he leaned in interest. “I’ve decided to teach you myself, and your drunk friend behind you. Privately, of course, and free of charge.”

I felt my lips curl into a huge grin. I can’t believe Matsumoto was going to teach us himself! I have always dreamt of this day and I couldn’t believe that it was going to happen for reals! Just as I was about to turn around to tell Ninomiya, however, I felt him slump beside me and saw that he was fast asleep while the student beside him was staring at Ninomiya with worried eyes. I immediately pulled Ninomiya away when I saw that the student was going to touch Ninomiya. I didn’t like that at all. I’m going to be the one to take care of him and no one else.

“I’m sorry, Matsumoto-sama. I have to excuse myself and Ninomiya, if you don’t mind.”

Matsumoto smiled and waved us off. “I don’t mind. Besides, your friend needs you more.”

I smiled back and silently thanked him before I dragged the sleeping Ninomiya with me out of the bar. Sighing in relief, I walked us both back to Ninomiya’s school, glad that it was that far from the bar.
 
TBC