5/5/13 -- Challenge

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]

Title:Challenge
Pairing:AibaxNino
Genre:Fluff, Humor
Rating:G
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Word Count:282
Summary:They meet again during their high school reunion. Things are so much different now than back then.
 


Aiba trotted over to his best friend, Nino, wondering why he was laughing so much in under one seating. As soon as he was sat besides him, he peeked on Nino’s phone. Ah, Youtube.

“What are you watching?” He asked curiously.

“The... cinnamon... challenge...” Nino guffawed as he held his stomach.

Oh, Aiba’s heard of that before. It’s when you swallow a spoonful of cinnamon and, well, things go haywire from there. “Oh,” He said, “That.”

Nino snapped. “But you haven’t even tried it.”

“I know,” Aiba said. “And I don’t want to. Not now, not ever. Besides, it sounds and looks stupid anyways.”

“Thats cause you haven’t tried it yet. Oh, wait... you should try it right now!”

“No way!”

“I’ll do anything if you do.”

Aiba was about to reject him again, when suddenly, he thought of something. Anything to make Nino make a fool of himself.

“Fine, I’ll do it. If I survive, you have to do this one little thing for me.”

“Ok. What is it?”

Aiba smirked. “Secret. I’ll tell you later...”



Nino shot him angry looks as they neared downtown. Once he found a free space, he pulled his car over and demanded Nino to get out of the car.

“Heh,” Aiba chuckled, “We should do more challenges.”

“I hate you,” Nino told him seriously. “I hate you so much.”

“I know,” Aiba grinned. “Now go out there in that cute little dress and dance!”

Aiba watched with amusement as his friend stepped out the car, ready to make a fool out of himself. He didn’t tell Nino one bit, though, where he would record him and upload the video to Youtube.

END