1/8/13 -- Photograph

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]

Title:Photograph
Pairings:JunxAiba
Genre:Fluff
Rating:G
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Word Count:502
Summary:Jun is a model and he finds something weird about one of his photos.

 


It was easy being a model since Matsumoto Jun has been doing it since he was in diapers. Heck, he has been doing it his whole life that he didn't have time to be a normal person. That is, attending public school, making friends, or experiencing what a real and normal life actually is.

"Matsumoto-san?"

At the sound of his name, he moved from his reflection to the left half of the huge mirror.

"The photos are ready," his manager informed before leaving him alone.

After he had taken off his makeup, Jun headed towards the photographer. The photos the professional took of him were amazing since Jun was the one who worked to look good in them. As the man scrolled lower, something odd and strange caught his eyes; Jun asked him if he could scroll back up.

It was definitely him in the photo, alright, but what was behind him frightened everyone else as well as him. It was a ghastly figure, its eyes gray and dead but it had an odd smile on its face as if it was happy about something.

"Ah! It's him!" His makeup artist yelled. "So it's true..."

"And who is he?" Jun questioned, his eyes unable to leave the ghastly figure.

"He's Aiba Masaki. He died on this exact studio from a tragic accident. I heard he shows up in photos if he's satisfied with the model," She explained.

Jun then turned to her from hearing that familiar name. "The Aiba Masaki? The top model during 1980's?"

"Yes," The woman sighed depressingly. "Too bad he lived a short life, he really was good looking."

Jun nodded his head, remembering how Aiba Masaki was his idol at a young age. "I agree."

"But he only appears once in photographs," His clothes stylist informed. "It's rare to see a rumor come true."

"It sure is," a techinician agreed. "It sure is."

As they conversated and others joined in, Jun suddenly had an idea. It was a good thig he stopped the photographer in time before the precious photo was thrown away for good. He ignored the photographer's strange look as he insisted he print out a copy. Once the photo was out, nice and clean, Jun quickly headed to the makeup room and grabbed a pen from his bag.

"My..." Jun mumbled as he wrote on the back of the photo, "...First meeting with.... Aiba Masaki-san!" And at the bottom right corner, he wrote the current date, not wanting to forget such a special day. Finally, when Jun found something in his bag to store it safely, he announced he'd back home. He said his goodbyes, and thanked them for their hard work as he walked towards the exit. When he finally left, he failed to notice something from the darkest corner near the exit a few seconds before he left.

"Nice to meet you too," It whispered although it was so quiet that Jun didn't hear before walking out. "Matsumoto Jun."

END