1/16/13 -- Breach (Part 3/16)

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]

Title:Breach (Part 3/16)
Pairings:OhnoxNino
Genre:Fluff, High School AU, Friendship,
Rating:PG-13 (for language)
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Word Count:777
Summary:Ohno won't be bothering him over the weekends so he decided to play his new nintendo games.


 


Nino was halfway done with the Zelda game and almost out of potato chips. Luckily for him, he can finish the game and play the others; he also had a bunch of potato chips under his bed for later use. After a few seconds of deciding, he picked the second choice and hurriedly finished the game and the chips.

It took quite a while to defeat the final boss, but it was worth it since he had all the time in the world. As soon as the boss came plummeting down on the floor, Nino was already done with his chips.

“Time to get more chips~” Nino hummed as he zoomed upstairs to his bedroom and grabbed a bag or two. After finally retrieving it from the abyss, Nino was ready for the new game until he heard the doorbell’s bright tune.

“Ugh...” Nino groaned. “Don’t tell me it’s--”

“It’s Ohno Satoshi!” Yelled the student from outside. “Can we hang out today?”

Who would have known it was that demanding student? Then again, the message the student left was not that long ago.

“Go away!” Nino barked as he flopped down the hollow part of the couch. “No one’s home.”

“I can hear you, Ninomiya-san. Let me come in.”

“I have a restraint order!” Nino lied just so he can get rid of him. “I’ll call the police on you if you don’t leave--”

He was suddenly interrupted by the sounds of the door knob being abused by the student. It was an unsettling sound for Nino so he pumped the stereo music as loud as it can go. After a minute passed by, he peeked over the couch and saw that the knob had stopped moving.

“Finally,” Nino sighed, turning the music back to minimum, “He--”

Instead of the door knob, this time it was a loud bang as if something massive hit the floor. Alerted, Nion stood up and tried to find this source of sound. He checked the first floor bathroom first, then the garage, and the kitchen; there was nothing. Then he checked upstairs: his sister’s room, his mother’s room, the bathrooms, until finally, he reached his room.

Upon opening the door to his bedroom, he saw something on the floor about two huge, pillow sizes with an abnormal type of fabric. Nino has never seen this type of pillow in his house before, but he knew very well what, or who, it was once the thing shuffled a bit to the right.

“What the are you doing here?!” Nino yelled angrily as he walked behind the demanding student and pushed him with his foot. “Get out of my house! You are breaking and entering!”

“I...” The student groaned, “...Didn’t break anything... To enter... Window was open...”

“No, it was--”

Nino then remembered how he had left the window open since yesterday. He had completely forgotten about it, and now this annoying student had yet again, found another way to annoy him to bits.

“Look,” Nino gritted his teeth as he continued to push (with much labor) the latter towards the door, “I don’t need you. I don’t need anyone, and I’m going to call the police. If you don’t leave, I will seriously--”

“I’m sorry,” The student groaned at the same time as he slowly flipped his body up.

Nino was about to chew him off again when he saw something red come out of the student’s nose. It must have been from the impact with the floor.

“Stay here,” Nino grumbled, wondering why in the world he would do something nice for him. “I’ll get you tissues.”

“Ti-- Ah!”

Nino chuckled at the student’s reaction; he must have realized that his nose was bleeding as well. Once he retrieved a whole roll of tissues, he went back to the latter and threw the paper towards him.

“Here,” he mumbled, “Wipe your nose and leave.”

The student grinned and Nino was able to see a glimpse before he turned around angrily. “Thank you, Ninomiya-san. I never thought you cared about me.”

“I didn’t,” He told him while the latter’s smile was still stuck on his head, “Now leave.”

“No can do, Ninomiya-san! We are spending the day to--”

Before he was able to finish his sentence, Nino closed the door on him. He hoped that it would lock him out but he was actually in his house without permission. Meanwhile, as Nino walked down the stairs, he still couldn’t get that smile out of his head.

“Ugh!” Nino grunted as he sent his bag of chips flying in the air. “I need to get that restraint order right now!”

TBC