3/23/13 -- Spontaneous

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]

Title:Spontaneous
Pairings:OhnoxSho
Genre:Fluff, Humor?
Rating:G
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Word Count:364
Summary:Ohno normally acts normal but thanks to Sho, he really can't help but act differently.

 


Ohno Satoshi was not that much of a spontaneous person. Except when it came to someone in particular was he very different in nature. It was thanks to Sakurai Sho.

Since Arashi came together, he couldn’t get his eyes off him. He admits that he was jealous when the youngest had a crush on Sho back then, but he was glad that nothing ever happened in between them.

Now that they had grown up into fully fledged adults, he was beginning to worry about himself around Sho. He was afraid that he’ll lose control if the younger ever touches him.

He thought that he could keep it in until there was a day the latter ran a hand down his arm. It was meant to reassure him that they’ll do well on stage for music station, but Ohno took it differently.

One night, when no one was looking, he took his clothes off. He managed to find a big box that he wrapped with different wraps and filled it with those tiny styrofoams.

After he completed it and wrote the mailing address to Sho’s home, he stuffed himself in the box. And he waited for the latter to receive it and open it.

Then the box moved, and Ohno couldn’t help but giggle. He heard muffled voices and was relieved that those voices had gone.

He would die of embarrassment if they saw him like this. Acting all crazy and weird.

Finally, the box was opened and he could hear Sho mumble something under his breath. When he felt a finger touch his hair and it immediately pulled away, he took this chance to surprise him.

“Surprise, Sho!”

“Jesus!” Sho blurted as he fell down on his bottom. “Ohno-san, you-- Are you ?”

“Yes,” Ohno nodded his head in excitement. “I want you to enjoy me, Sho. I am your birthday present.”

“But it’s not my birthday.”

“I know that.”

“Then what--”

Without a warning, he jumped on him. He attacked him with a 99 kisses on his face before leaving the 100th on his lips.

God, Sho can make him so crazy sometimes. It’s thanks to that man he’s like this.

END