1/31/13 -- Doubt

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]

Title:Doubt
Pairings:AibaxSho
Genre:Fluff, Romance
Rating:G
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Word Count:334
Summary:A part of Aiba really really knows that Sho likes him.
 


I wasn’t so sure if Sho liked me, then again he was always so nice.

He always held the door for me like a gentleman, and even pulled the chair for me whenever we took a break.

But I know he does it to the others, so maybe he doesn’t like me. I guess he just likes all of us together with friendly feelings.

A part me, though, really really knows that Sho likes me. Being the impulsive person I am, I actually pulled him after Arashi has finished with rehearsals.

Sho looked confused at first as I explained to him a bunch of nonsense, which I usually did when I was nervous. However, I took a deep breath and finally, I asked him if he liked me.

He gave an awkward cough.

I did to.

I was about to turn away, embarrassed of what I had just done.

However, my heart leaped 360 when I felt his firm hands grab my elbow.

“Masaki,” he breathed as he pulled me close. “I never thought you felt that way about me.”

“I...” I pause, my hands starting to shiver. “... always did...”

“I do too, Masaki.”

At his words, I felt my heart was about to literally fall out of my chest. I was way beyond happy at that moment that I began to dance around like a crazy fool. Then I remembered where, and what the situation, I was in.

All of a sudden, my phone rang. After I took it out of my pocket, I saw who had texted me. I was about to tell Sho that he could just say it out loud, but he turned red when I asked him. Instead, I flipped it open and realized why.

On the screen read showed a well known hotel only for which lovers and couples go to. Giggling, I nod my head in agreement before we headed towards our van so the rest won’t be so mad at us.

I knew Sho liked me.

END