12/6/13 - 12/8/13 -- Fanboy (Parts 6-8)

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]
Title:UNF (Part 6) -- Day 340
Word Count:131
Summary:“Hot… ing… damn…”

“Damn.”

“Damn…”

“Hot… ing… damn…”

“What is it this time?!” Sho snapped and walked over to Nino who was busy staring a drill into his laptop screen.

“This,” was all Nino said when he zoomed in on a photo of Ohno Satoshi posing ily on an An-An cover. He was from top to bottom, but unfortunately only his backside was being exposed. “Friggin UNF. Ugghh UNF. I can’t even.”

Sho gave him a questioning look. “UNF? What’s that mean?”

“It stands for universal noise of ing. In this case, just staring at Ohno-san is very UNF because he’s able to my eyes.”

“Wha-- Oh,” Sho said quietly when he realized why Nino was making that sound. As they scrolled down the browser, Sho could hear himself say it as well.
 


Title:Cosplay (Part 7) -- Day 341
Word Count:173
Summary:“As Ohno-san. Remember his concert last year? When he sang Take Me Faraway?”

Sho raised an eyebrow as he looked at his friend from head to toe. “What are you dressed as?” He asked, amused at his friend’s sudden change in fashion. Today, he was wearing a fingerless white gloves, a gold vest, with a black shirt underneath and he wore black plants.

“As Ohno-san. Remember his concert last year? When he sang Take Me Faraway?”

“Oh, right,” Sho nodded his head as he started to remember one of Ohno Satoshi’s outfits. “So… why’d you put it on?”

Nino rolled his eyes. “It’s called cosplaying. Have you ever heard of it?”

Sho shook his head.

“Of course, you wouldn’t. You’d never gotten into a fandom if it weren’t for me. Now come, I made you one too.”

Sho groaned and was pulled by his friend. “Please don’t tell me we’re going to sing. I don’t want to sing.”

“Oh, we’re not going to sing,” Nino said, although Sho could sense that Nino was messing with him. “We’re going to sing and dance.”

“Oh, god…”
 



Title:ASDJASDJKSAJD (Part 8) -- Day 342
Word Count:204
Summary:“What’s wrong?” He rushed beside his friend immediately. “Should I call the ambulance? I’ll--”

“KASHDJAHJGHAJD!” Nino screamed incoherently as he slid from the bed to his carpet. Sho, on the other hand, was unable to interpret what Nino had just said and it looks as if his friend was dying as he was clutching his heart.

“What’s wrong?” He rushed beside his friend immediately. “Should I call the ambulance? I’ll--”

“It’s not that,” Nino gasped for air and slapped Sho’s phone away. “My heart, I can’t…”

“Nino, this is ser--”

“But it is!” Nino wailed and hugged his laptop close to his chest. “I-I can’t believe it ended that way…”

“What?”

“Ohno-san’s drama, Maou… Oh my god… I can’t…”

“What? What about it?” Sho asked curiously. He distinctly remembered that Nino talking about all the dramas Ohno Satoshi was in, and that he was going on a binge watch.

“Why don’t you find out yourself?!” Nino wailed and pushed his laptop to Sho’s chest. “Ugh, my feels…”

The following day, without sleep and eating, Sho closed the laptop and pushed it aside. He looked at Nino, who wanted to watch it again, straight in the eyes and bawled like a baby. “AKSJDKASJD,” he said as well and all Nino did was nod and say, “I know. I know.”
 
TBC