8/25/13 - 8/28/13

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]

Disclaimer:I own nothing but this post itself and the plots.
Total Word Count:2227


Day:234
Title:Jiggle
Pairing:AibaxArashi
Genre/Rating:Crack, Genderswitch / G
Word Count:520
Summary:For some unknown, unexplainable, scientific reasons, Aiba turned into a girl.


Aiba woke up one day feeling groggy and different as if something had happened to him over night. Shrugging it off, deciding that it must have been the huge amount of food he ate last night, he headed towards the bathroom. He felt like taking a good shower today before heading to work since he didn’t want to feel disgusting, or disgust anyone for that matter.

Once he reached the bathroom door, however, he noticed something odd. He felt a bit shorter as if the gravity pushed him down a few inches shorter, and his body felt like jelly. Cocking his head to the side in confusion, he ran his hands down his legs and his upper body. He stopped in surprise when he felt something that wasn’t there before.

He didn’t know whether to feel amazed or horrified as he saw himself in the full body mirror he had in his bathroom. Last night and ever since he was born, he was a man. But today, he was a -- “Girl!” He yelped -- his voice was higher too! -- as he cupped his newly formed s. “Oh, I have got to show the others.”

He came to work dressed in his casual clothing that was unfit his new body, and made it look as if he didn’t have s. As he walked down the hallway and passed a few familiar staff, they greeted him good morning, but their faces immediately scrunched into confusion after they saw his face. Aiba had to admit, he looked more feminine and beautiful.

When he finally reached their assigned green room, he saw that the rest of his band mates were already there, lounging or getting ready for appearance.

“Hi guys!” He waved his arm violently as soon as the door came to a close.

“About ti-- Who are you?” Nino asked him suspiciously, catching the attention of Sho and Jun.

Aba pouted. Even though he looked like a girl, he still looked like himself(-ish) when he examined his face this morning. “How could you not know your own band member and friend?” Aiba whined hopelessly as he flopped besides their sleeping leader.

“A-Aiba!” Nino stuttered in surprise after he paused for a moment. “What…”

“Surprised?” Aiba raised his eyebrows. “I was too, but hey guys -- Oh-chan, wake up -- guess what I can do.”

“We have to get you to the doctor,” Jun cut in and Sho nodded worriedly. “We can’t go out with you looking like that.”

Aiba gasped and pretended to be hurt. “Rude! But before you guys panic even more, check this out.”

He stood up once Ohno was awake and walked to the middle of the greenroom. Once he had all of their attention, Aiba pulled his shirt tighter around him, but made sure it was a bit loose around his s. Grinning, he shook his body side to side, up and down, and screamed in excitement, “My ies jiggle!”

“Oh god,” he heard Nino groan from the corner. Whereas Ohno stared at him, Jun’s mouth hung open, and Sho’s eyes followed his s. “We have got to find help,” Nino muttered, “and not just a doctor, a therapist, too.”

Day:235
Title:Lie
Pairing:OhnoxSho
Genre/Rating:Angst, Romance / G
Word Count:715
Summary:They were all just excuses that he began to believe it himself.


For some time now, Sho had been telling Ohno the same thing over and over: that he was happy. When really, he couldn’t even bring himself to make a real smile whenever he met his dear friend, or laugh honestly when Ohno told him a cheesy joke.

There’s nothing wrong with me, he would tell himself everyday as he stared at Ohno when he wasn’t looking. But every time he told himself the same thing, his heart would beat painfully against his chest. There’s nothing wrong with me, he repeated once more and looked away when Ohno turned his head, flashing a huge smile at him. That smile, however, turned into a frown when Ohno’s eyes landed on Sho’s face.

His friend moved closer to his side and Sho flinched. He immediately regretted it, but he didn’t say anything to explain why he had reacted that way, not when he couldn’t understand his own feelings. “I think it’s better if we don’t see each other from now on,” Sho’s mouth blabbered on his own as his heart thudded painfully against his chest.

“Why?”

The sadness in Ohno’s voice when he asked a simple question caused Sho to turn his back on him. He didn’t want to see Ohno’s face right now, knowing that it would just pull him in again and hurt him more.

“I-I don’t know,” Sho stuttered nervously as he fiddled with his fingers. “It’s just that I… I can’t be around you anymore.”

“But you always have been here,” Ohno fought back, the sadness in his voice deepening, “you can’t just say we can no longer be friends, Sho. We’ve…we’ve always been together.”

“I know it’s just that--”

“I won’t know what to do if you aren’t here anymore. Sho… I--”

He cut Ohno off as his body turned around on their own and his lips acted on their own as it placed a soft kiss on Ohno’s lips. He quickly pulled away and apologized for his odd behavior, but Ohno said nothing as Sho apologized desperately.

There’s something wrong with me, he told himself differently this time as his hands trembled. Just as he was about to excuse himself and run away, a hand landed on his sloping shoulder. He was then turned around to face Ohno, but he refused to meet his eyes and stared at his lips instead.

“You’re not happy,” Ohno finally spoke, breaking the awkward silence in the air. “Stop telling me excuses when you’re obviously not!”

This time, his eyes met Ohno’s. They were glistening as tears formed in his eyes.

“You’re a coward to your own feelings, Sho. Don’t you realize that? You must hate me, huh?.”

“I-I don’t hate you,” Sho muttered.

“Then what?”

“I--” Actually, Sho didn’t know exactly how he felt. Whenever he saw Ohno’s face, everything that brought his mood down would immediately lift up. But when he stared into his friend’s eyes, or watched him from afar, his heart would beat faster and loudly in his chest, the very same way his heart was beating right now. He brought a hand over his chest and felt his heart beat faster against his palm. Ohno surprised him as he, too, gently placed his hand on top of his. As Ohno moved closer and shortened the distance between them, his heart raced faster.

“Does this excite you?” Ohno asked unexpectedly. Before Sho had the chance to ask, Ohno closed the distance between them.

He stared at Ohno in shock as he tried to understand what was happening. However, Ohno’s soft lips distracted him from thinking correctly. Without realizing it himself, his eyes closed on their own and moved along with Ohno’s lips.

It was Ohno who pulled away from the short, but sweet, kiss, his eyes glistening under the dim lights. “I like you too,” Ohno confessed as Sho slowly opened his eyes, “don’t lie to me anymore, now that I know your true feelings.”

“Ok…” Sho whispered as he was still coming down from cloud nine.

“Let’s go to the carnival!” Ohno beamed as he grabbed Sho’s wrist and pulled him from the couch. “I heard they have cool fishes this year…”

As Ohno talked on and on about fishes and his love for them, Sho’s heart still raced faster like before. “I like you too,” Sho finally confessed to which Ohno gave him a huge grin and a peck on his lips.


Day:236
Title:Simple
Pairing:AibaxNino
Genre/Rating:Fluff/ G
Word Count:229
Summary:If only they hadn’t grown up, life would have been simple.


Aiba and Nino groaned in unison as they fell backwards on Aiba’s bed. The same thing bothered them that same day, and they wished that they could get it over with. But they had too much on their plate: homework, girls, wants, needs, and life.

Aiba nudged his side. “Do you remember when we were kids?”

He nodded and grunted in response.

“Life was simple back then. All we had to do was get eat, sleep, and play.”

“Mm-hmm.”

“I wish we could go back to those days.”

“Me too,” Nino sighed as he closed his eyes and replayed their childhood behind his eyelids. Laughing without a care, getting bruises and cuts, eating as much as he wanted... Those were the better days… He groaned as he got up from his bed and clapped his hands as he glanced at the pile of textbooks and papers on the floor. “Come on, we’ve got homework to do.”

“Screw homework. You can do it for me, or not. I don’t care.”

“It’s all on you,” Nino snickered and pushed Aiba’s leg away out of his way.

“I’m just going to go outside and play.”

He shrugged. “Alright, but again, it’s all on you.”

“Whatevs..” With that said, Aiba rushed from the bedroom. As Nino worked hard on his homework, he could hear his friend throwing his baseball against the wall in the backyard.

“At least he could have fun,” he said in envy.


Day:237
Title:Check
Pairings:OT5, OhnoxSho
Genre/Rating:Fluff, Humor / G
Word Count:461
Summary:Sho felt like there was something-- more like someone-- missing.


Today was the big day Sho and his group of friends were finally going to travel together. They haven’t done such things in the past, but since they’ve always talked about traveling, why not? Although it was odd for five grown men to travel together because of a childhood wish, he found it delighting to spend time with his friends.

After he’s rechecked everything and made sure that nothing was missing in his luggage, he headed to his living room and saw his friends casually conversing as they drank green tea.

“Guys, it’s time,” he said and retreated to the entrance where their luggage rested against each other. “Ready?” He asked, excitement obvious in his voice as he and his friend gathered at the entrance.

“Yeah,” Aiba piped up as Jun nodded coolly and Nino grunted. As he pushed the luggage through the entrance door, however, he felt that something was missing despite how many times he’s checked and rechecked. He whirled around and realized that one of his friends, the oldest, Ohno, was nowhere to be seen.

“Guys… where’s Ohno?”

Jun and Aiba shrugged in reply whereas Nino tried to hide a smile. Sho narrowed his eyes on the gamer. “Where’s Ohno?” He repeated directly to Nino.

“I think he got lost.”

“Lost how?” Sho asked in disbelief. “He’s been to my apartment before, and it ’s not like my apartment is a jungle.”

“Have you noticed, Sakurai, that your house is a jungle?”

“I--” Actually, he hadn’t noticed, not for a long time. Pushing past his friends, Sho finally noticed that there were dirty and clean clothes thrown everywhere, and a pile of balled up papers here and there. Sho hadn’t noticed his house was messy. He thought that it was clean enough to invite his friends over.

“Ohno, where are you?” There wasn’t a response at first, but by the second, he heard a faint grunt. He scanned the room for the source of the sound until he saw a pile of mixed dirty and clean clothes slightly move on top of his, surprisingly, clean couch. It had to be Ohno. As he dug through the pile, he saw a mess of hair and then Ohno’s face; his eyes were closed and his breathing was deep.

Sho clicked his tongue in annoyance. Ninomiya.

“Ohno, wake up,” he shook his friend as he threw the clothes aside. “It’s time to go.”

“Already?” the man yawned as he opened his eyes and gave Sho a sleepy smile.

“Yes, already. And you have got to stop sleeping when Nino’s around,” he added as he escorted Ohno to the entrance. When they were all out of the apartment, Sho locked the front door and shot a glare towards Nino. It was a good thing he noticed, or they would have left Ohno alone in the apartment.


Day:238
Title:Jump
Pairing:OhnoxJun
Genre/Rating:Fluff / G
Word Count:302
Summary:Trust me, I’ll catch you.”


Jun had never been terrified of heights. But as he dared to take a glance below, he shrunk back in horror.

“I-I can’t,” he stuttered. What if he exploded into pieces when he landed in the water, or landed in one of the boulders sticking out of the water? He couldn’t do it.

“Jun-kun, it’s ok!” Ohno called from below and sounds of loud splashing could be heard from where he was. “The water’s shallow and--”

“And I have all the opportunity to die!” He yelled back and backed up further from the edge.

“But…” he could hear the sadness in Ohno’s voice and imagined him pouting like a child, “…it’s fun and… Jun-kun!”

“What?!”

“Just jump! Trust me, I’ll catch you.”

“I…” he couldn’t say that he didn’t trust him, but rather he was too terrified even if Ohno encouraged him nicely. But in the end, he decided against his fear. He trusted Ohno enough that they practically knew each other’s secrets. “Ok…” he replied nervously, although he doubted that Ohno heard him. As he crawled to the edge of the hill, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he warily stood back up. Then he exhaled as he took a dive.

He opened his eyes when he realized he hadn’t hit the water yet and saw that Ohno held him in his arms.

“See?” Ohno smiled, his pearly white teeth and gums showing, “I did catch you, didn’t I?”

Jun nodded his head in relief. “Thanks Oh-chan.”

“No problem,” his friend muttered before a dark smile replaced by his innocent smile.

“Oh-- wha!!” He yelped when Ohno pulled his arms back and Jun fell into the freezing water. Indeed he trusted Ohno, but he had forgotten how the man liked to play loosely at times. Once he reached the top, he swam after Ohno, swearing and threatening his life.


Day:239
Title:Goodbye
Pairing:ShoxJun
Genre/Rating:Angst / PG-13
Word Count:219
Summary:He thought that it was only him.


Jun tightly grasped his cell phone until his knuckles lost it’s natural color. He wanted to tell him oh so badly how much he loved him back right now, but their relationship never went past mates. He thought that, before he agreed to the terms, that he would never fall in love with him.

But every touch, every moan, and every single thing about the man stirred his heart. Jun wanted no one else but him. Nervously, and with a tiny bit of confidence, he decided to dial the man’s number, and was relieved when he answered on the first ring.

“What?!” The man snapped at him in an irritated voice.

“I… Sakurai-san, I--”

“…” he heard the man shudder and a stifled moan in the background. It couldn’t be… He thought he was the only one. “Spit it out,” Sakurai growled angrily, a tone that the man never used on him.

“Nothing,” he managed to say instead, “goodbye.” He hung up when he heard another moan in the background, and he wished he called at another time. But now that he knew that he wasn’t the only one Sakurai had touched, he cried. Poured his heart all over the ugly orange rug until he stained the edge with all his tears.

“Goodbye,” he repeated in a soft whisper.


Day:240
Title:Free
Character:Jun
Genre/Rating:Humor / G
Word Count:176
Summary:Jun was a er for free things, especially when it cam to jewelry.


Jun's eyes twinkled as he passed by a street vendor that had a 'buy one get one free' sign. He really didn't believe in the word 'free' when it came to money, but he was willing to buy. As soon as Jun saw this, he flitted towards the vendor. It took time and thinking to chose the best two rings he could find, but he realized that most of them were fake. Still, Jun continued to search, deciding that he wasn't going to let this chance of buying new jewelry pass by so easily. Then he found them: a simple band of silver ring that had fancy carving on it, and a skull ring. They were perfect. After he'd purchased the first ring and was (actually) given the second ring free, Jun thanked the vendor and walked away.

As he passed by other street vendors, however, Jun realized the small shop earlier wasn't the only one that had the sign. He visited each one, buying one time and getting the other free.

He was definitely in heaven.

END