9/9/13 -- Therapy #0

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]

Title:Therapy #0
Pairing:ShoxNino
Genre/Rating:Crack / PG-13
Word Count:741
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Summary:Nino's family decided that he needed therapy for being a lazy .
 



"I don't ing need it!" Nino cursed once more his family once more as they all pushed him towards the clinic, but they refused to listen to his complaints. It's not like he needed therapy for being lazy -- actually, lazy was being his job and they didn't need to interfere him and his work! All he had to do was get up out of bed, use the bathroom, eat breakfast, play video games, and sleep again.

"You're already an adult, Kazunari," his mother grunted as she pushed him closer to the entrance, "you're not even walking on your own feet right now."

"That's because I don't want to go!"

"Liar!" His older sister barked back. "You're the laziest human being I've ever met. You need this therapy."

"No I-- grandpa, do I really?" He lazily glanced at the old man who wanted to join just because.

"It's up to your mom," he grumbled.

It was obvious that there was no getting through to his family members since they were all strong and true to their words. Nino hated his family for that, and also for telling him to do things all the time during work hours.

"Ok, good luck little brother. I'll pick you up as soon as therapy ends."

"Wha--" he didn't even notice that they'd already entered and he was sat along with other patients that gave him and his family odd or amused looks; another reason why he disliked them all. His embarrassment became even worse when his older sister ruffled his hair like she always did when she was a kid, and even added in: "You'll do great, kiddo." He just wanted to dig a big hole and bury himself underneath the dirt, but thinking about doing it was even harder than bringing himself up to his feet. Instead, he sat down the waiting area, since it was still work hours anyways...

The waiting was tormenting for Nino, but at least he didn't have to do anything other than stare at people until they felt awkward or chose another seat. Soon, though, his name was called and he thought about getting up, but he couldn't. "Can I get a wheelchair?" He asked the nurse that called his name.

"Ninomiya-san, it's for disabled or weak patients."

He shrugged. "So?"

"Ninomiya-san, I--"

"I'll bring him in," came a different voice from the office and out came a man dressed in a doctor's coat. The man was rather tall and goofy-looking like a chipmunk, but once Nino realized how much of a hunk he was, he stood up without struggling and inside the office he went.

He immediately took a seat on what he assumed was the patient's couch and sprawled his limbs about as he laid down. "Alright, doctor," he inhaled and exhaled as closed his hands on top of his stomach, "I'm ready for my evaluation."

"I'm Sakurai Sho and--"

"Yeah, yeah, get on with it."

"... So my board says that your family sent you in for... being lazy?"

He nodded his head and stole a glance at the therapist. Nino found himself smirking as his eyebrows raised up and down. "Well, that's what they think it is, but it's my job."

"It's not exactly a job if you don't get paid, Ninomiya-san," the doctor pointed out and Nino nodded his head.

"I know. But instead of getting paid, I get to do whatever I want. Better, than a real job, am I right, doctor?"

"Yes, I understand that free-will is something you want, but it's not exactly--"

"Look, I really didn't come here for a therapy, doctor," he told him as he actually sat up so he was eye-to-eye with the therapist. "We all know if you separate the and  from the title, you're--"

"Ninomiya-san!" the therapist snapped, "We aren't here for--"

"Then why do you look like you could anytime, right here, right now?" Nino asked suggestively as he his lips in an way.

"Nino--"

"Alright. I'm done here," he stood up and began walking out the door before saying, "I'll see you next time, therapist." He winked as he a finger in an way, and walked out into the waiting room. When he made it back to the waiting room, he took the nearest one from walking and moving around way too much...

"So, how'd it go?" His sister asked as soon as the both of them were in her car.

"Oh, I'll be able to move around more like you guys want," he smiled darkly, "but too bad I still can't do it at home."

TBC