11/15/13 -- Alone (Part 38/50)

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]
Title:Home Sweet Home: Alone
Pairing/Character:AibaxNino, JunxNino, Kaze, ShoxOC / Ohno
Genre/Rating:Angst, Fluff, Friendship, Romance / G
Word Count:275
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Summary:But knowing that he was somewhere out there in a world we barely knew… I suddenly felt scared and alone.
Warning:Character death


For weeks, we tried to find him, but the police force, Jun and I had no luck. We even tried visiting the Manor to see if Masa was there, but Father Ohno, Sakurai-sensei and the Head Nurse told me that Masa wasn’t there either. But where else would he go if Masa had never been anywhere else?! I tried for his university, but I had no luck. Even his favorite shops, but the manager or someone who worked there said that they didn’t see anyone like Masa when he described Masa to them.

“Where are you, Masa...”

Every night wasn’t the same anymore without him. Masa and I usually cuddled together or had before going to sleep, and I always felt comfort and I felt so much at home with him. Even when he was at the hospital, just thinking that he was still with us comforted me more than enough.

But knowing that he was somewhere out there in a world we barely knew… I suddenly felt scared and alone.

“Masa…where are you?” I cried and held onto the pillow that still had his smell, but it was faint and I was beginning to worry that I could never remember how he smells. For every day and every night, I cried myself to sleep, knowing that I’ll probably never see Masa again.

That is, until, I got a phone call one night and it was Father Ohno. I could hear him sniffling and breathing weakly and I wondered if he was sick. But then he told me to go back home, back to the Manor where Masa had hid himself for five years.
 
TBC