3/21/13 -- Plan (B)

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]

Title:Plan (B)
Pairings:ShoxAiba
Genre:Fluff, Humor
Rating:PG-13
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot.
Word Count:894
Summary:Aiba had his eyes on hot stuff since day one. During senior year of high school, he decided to confess.

 


Aiba Masaki was head over heels for a hottie from the same graduating class. He was intellectual, buff, and dreamy... Oh, how Aiba would love to tap that .

Since it was their last year in high school, Aiba finally decided to confess to that hot stuff. He's gathered so much of his courage since he's first laid eyes on him and he can use all of that to confess. And of course, with much help from his best friend, Ohno Satoshi.

The plan was to kidnap--

"No, you can't do that," Ohno says, taking the pencil from him and erasing the word kidnap. "That would be a disadvantage."

"Then what? I'm running out of options here. So far, I've already tried to confess through a written message in the sky which obviously failed, tried to seduce him in P.E. but he wasn't looking , and joined, but quit, the smart people club."

"You know, there's something much more simple than your ideas. Like giving him a letter or pulling him from his group before class starts."

"Are you making fun of me?"

"No."

"But those are good ideas. I don't know why I never thought about it."

Just before Aiba was about to try out Ohno's suggestion, he might have heard his friend say something under his breath. But when he looked back, he saw that Ohno was doodling small figurines of him and that freshman named Ninomiya, or something like that, together in shapes of hearts.



As expected, the hot stuff was with his posse. They were discussing things Aiba had no interest in and has no clue about. He remained a few good feet away from the posse before he saw that his prey was walking away from them. He took this chance to run towards him, definitely determined to confess to him. When he almost neared him, a freshman, who was friends with that Ninomiya guy, decided to cut him off in the middle of his plan. Seeing the both of them together was annoying. They were both good-looking people and people gossiped that they would make a good couple. Seeing this, he backed away. He'll just have to try Plan B: the letter.



Aiba managed to write a full letter after so many edits (thanks to Ohno) later in the day. After school, the plan would take place.

He immediately spotted his prey roaming around the cherry blossom tree on the courtyard. Him plus the tree plus the great atmosphere around him equaled much more iness. After making sure that the freshman was nowhere to be seen, he finally decided to take initiative.

"Uh... Hi?"

The hot stuff whirled around to face him, an expressionless look on his face. "Hello..."

"Uh... I don't think you know me but I'm Aiba Masaki."

"Oh, I know you," Hot stuff says. "I saw you earlier today before class. Did you want something?"

"Yo-- I wanted to give you this letter," Aiba says instead of blabbering out that he wanted the hot stuff instead. "Will you read it?"

"Of course," Hot stuff said, his hand coming forwards to grab the letter being handed to him. "But you could tell me by mouth instead..."

Aiba shrugged. "I think letter would be a good idea... I guess I'll see you tomorrow..."

"Ok. Bye, Aiba-san."

Even though he finally did it for the love of God, he actually felt anxious and worried. He thought that hot stuff was going to look at him weirdly but the latter didn't which is a good thing. That night on the same day, he couldn't sleep.

"Relax," Ohno whispers besides him the next morning at school. "He probably haven't read the letter yet. Or he's taking his time."

"Or he threw my letter away after laughing at me. God, Oh-chan. I'm so worried."

"Well don't be. You're -- Hey, here he comes now."

Aiba felt the hairs on his back raise as he turned to face the entrance of their classroom. As Ohno had mentioned, hot stuff was standing right on the floors of their classroom. He heard them whisper why someone like him would be standing on the lowest of the lowest classroom floor. As expected, he came towards him after they caught each other's eyes.

"Hey," He greats him as a smile displays on his perfect face. "I read the letter."

Aiba's heart did this weird leap. "Really? D-did you like it?"

Sho shrugged, slipping his hands inside of his khaki pockets. "I... I guess. Do you wanna hang with me today?"

"Do I?!" Aiba yelled excitedly as he imagined himself and hot stuff on a bed, making love, , screaming each other's name... But for now, that wasn't very appropriate to think of. Not now anyways since they were just starting. "Of course! Let's meet after school."

"Awesome. I'll see you too," He smiled, a soft ree tinge of red form on his cheeks. With that said, he turned around and left.

Everyone of his classmates were looking at him with either hate or envy but neither approached him. Still, though, he had to thank Ohno for all of this. Just as he was about to thank his friend, however, he saw that he was flirting with the freshman, Ninomiya something, who dropped by.

Well, at least hot stuff accepted him.

Now, Sakurai Sho was all his.

END