9/27/13 - 10/2/13 -- Approach

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]

Title:Approach
Pairing:ShoxAiba, AibaxNino
Genre/Rating:Humor / PG-13
Word Count:1398
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Summary:Aiba thought of five ways to successfully approach that special someone.
A/N:Inspired by this article.
 



0. Stalk

Aiba felt the tip of his ears grow hot as he watched one of News Zero’s anchorman, Sakurai Sho, walk out of NTV headquarters from behind a huge potted plant. Despite how unstylish he was at the moment, Aiba silently agreed to himself that the man was even more attractive in person. Sure, he had “accidentally always” landed on the news channel every midnight, but he just had to see him for himself.

But now that he did, Aiba began to formulate a plan in his head called: Capture Sakurai Sho. After explaining said plan to his best friend, Nino, who he had begged to but dragged him down anyways, he was just called an idiot, and said that the plan would never work -- not that it will anyways, he said, because it didn't work on him.

Aiba smirked. “You’ll never know if you never try.”

1. Advance

It was about time News Zero was supposed to be over so Aiba quickly dressed up and headed back to NTV. Of course he wasn’t allowed in unless he had some kind of pass or an appointment, so he had no choice but to wait outside.

Soon, after a ten minutes of waiting out in the cold, he saw his target walk out of the building. As if his eyes had auto lock, he kept his eyes on the man and followed him closely. Once they neared an area with dim lights and less people walking around -- not that there are that much people anyways since it’s past midnight -- Aiba took this chance. He sped towards the man, grabbed him by the shoulder, pushed him against a wall, and captured his lips in a kiss. The latter was stunned to react, perhaps realize what situation he was in, but Aiba enjoyed it either way. Once Aiba felt satisfied, he let the man go and walked away with a huge grin.

2. Confidence

It was his second night which meant that it was time for the second plan in his list. Unlike last night, though, he had to hide away from the security since they looked more alert than yesterday. Aiba figured that his target might have told them there was a crazy lunatic outside that wants to him (something Nino would say if he were in Sakurai's situation). Still, that didn’t stop him one bit.

Aiba waited till the usual time for his target to come out, and sooner than later he saw him walk out of the building at the exact same time as yesterday. Taking a deep breath, Aiba left his hiding spot and confidently walked towards him. Sakurai immediately recognized him by the look of horror on his face and was about to call security when Aiba spoke first.

“We should hang out next time." With that said, he slipped a piece of paper, that had his number written on it, into one of the surprised man's pocket and walked off, smirking. He had a feeling his plan would work this time.

3. Drama

Aiba didn’t expect Sakurai would call him right away, but he hoped the man would at least call him to ask him what his intention was, or to at least leave him alone. Still, knowing that Sakurai had his phone number, he felt giddy about it.

He was in the middle of his shift at the pet store when one of his co-workers said his cell phone was ringing. He thought of it as his mother because she always called in the middle of the day, asking him to come over for dinner. He picked up the phone and rolled his eyes as he pressed the talk button. "Mom, I don't--"

"Are you that creep?" A man's voice interrupted him. He sounded alert and horrified and Aiba immediately knew who it was.

"Why, yes I am."

"I want you to stop," the man said and Aiba' winced.

"Harsh. I thought you were going to ask me out on a date."

"No, I--"

"Fine I'll do it," he inhaled and exhaled it before he continued. Last night, he watched Hana Yori Dango, and he couldn't help but copy Matsumoto Jun-san's lines. "Sunday. Ebisu Garden. Clock Tower Square. 1 o'clock." He didn't give the man a chance to say anything as he hung up and had a huge grin on his face.

4. Wink

Aiba was beginning to think that Sakurai was never going to show up (though he was hoping that it would rain just like it did in Hana Yori Dango, but it didn't). However, he saw the man coming from the streets. He wore a suit, very much like the one he wears when anchoring, but Aiba thought for himself that he dressed up for their date. He quickly sat up and cleared his throat when the man neared.

"Don't get the wrong idea," Sakurai said as he backed off when Aiba tried to cling his arm to his. "I came here to tell you to stop."

Aiba whined. "But I know you're enjoying it."

"I'm not--"

"You are," Aiba smirked and rubbed against him for everyone to see. Sure enough, everyone was looking.

"Fine," the man pushed him and straightened his clothes, "if I go with you, will you stop?"

Aiba nodded his head like an eager puppy and soon, they were off into the streets of Tokyo...

It was getting late and Aiba was glad that Sakurai didn't have work.

"Close your eyes," Aiba breathed, but the man refused to.

"What are you planning?" Sakurai asked him suspiciously.

"Nothing," Aiba lied and giggled. Seeing that the man wasn't going to close his eyes, he grabbed his handkerchief from his pocket and tied it around the man's eyes. Sakurai tried to pull it off, but with Aiba's persistence, the man eventually gave up and Aiba's plan commenced...

"Ok, open your eyes," Aiba muttered when they came to a stop in front of a building that had bright lights decorated all around it.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Sakurai mumbled before taking the blindfold off. He closed his eyes from the sudden brightness, but when his eyes widened when he saw what building they stood in front of. "No..."

"Yes," Aiba nodded his head as he winked at the man. "This is the last stop for today."

5. Approach

"I've already rented a room," Aiba winked once again as he jingled the keys in front of Sakurai's face.

"There is no way I'm entering that love hotel," the man mumbled and began to back away, but Aiba pulled him towards the entrance.

"Too bad. I've already paid." Sakurai was in too much of a daze that Aiba was able to take this to his advantage, and dragged the man inside of the hotel with him. As soon as they were inside of the room he rented, Aiba pushed him on the bed.

"We are going to make love," Aiba mumbled lustfully as he crawled on top of Sakurai. "I've been waiting for a long time for this." When he was in the middle of taking Sakurai's pants off, however, the man snapped out of his daze and pushed him off.

"No! This is... I didn't come with you today to do this."

"But I know you want it," Aiba said and grabbed for the man's clothed member. He squeezed and teased until he heard the man whimper under his touch. "See?"

"No, I..." the man panted and didn't continue as he threw his head back and moaned.

"Now are you going to me or not?" Aiba smirked as he quickly took of his pants for his man.

Sakurai growled. "Just once! No one will know about this."

"Oh trust me, no one will..."



"So you were able to get him to you?" Nino asked him in disbelief.

"Yep! I even took a picture." He pulled his phone out of his pocket and then handed Nino his phone. He saved the photo for his home screen.

"Sick!" Nino faked vomit as he threw the phone back to him. "Does he know you took a photo?"

"Nope. But I'll show him next time..."

"Oh god," Nino shook his head. "You're going to black mail the poor man into doing whatever you want with him. I feel so bad for him."

END