12/4/13 -- I Have Seen and Felt Love (Part 2)

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]
Title:Cute (Part 2)
Pairings/Characters:OhnoxNino, ShoxAiba, NinoxAiba, OhnoxSho/Jun
Genre/Rating:AU, Fluff, Romance/G
Disclaimer:I own nothing but this plot
Word Count:968
Summary:I laughed again and thought of how cute Ninomiya was when he’s nervous.


NINO

“H-he got it…” I repeated the following day as if it was a mantra. I still couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw his name resting right on top of mines. At first I couldn’t believe it, but it was right there in front of my eyes and there was definitely no denying it: Ohno got the role of the prince. “T-that means--”

“What?” I jumped, startled when I heard a voice behind me. For a second, I thought it was Ohno, but he doesn’t go to the same school us as. “You scared the out of me,” I scolded Aiba when he ran in front of me.

He was jittery and he had a huge grin on his face first thing in the morning. I immediately knew that he had something to say, but I didn’t want any of it.

I held up my hand. “Save it. I’m already stressed out.”

“Hear me out!” Aiba insisted and kept me from going into my dance class. “I swear, it’s going to be good.”

“The last time you said that, you showed me . ing in the middle of class.”

“It was a mistake!” Aiba pouted. “I forgot to plug in my earphones, so what?”

I rolled my eyes. I still couldn’t believe this idiot’s my friend, but I remembered that he’s the only idiot who stuck with me even after high school. “Everyone heard it.”

“Well, who even cares now--”

“People still give me that disgusted look, and a few others try to hit me up to watch . Damnit, Aiba, I need to go to class.”

“Fine,” Aiba pouted. “If you’re not going to listen to me, at least come to the restaurant later.” With that said, Aiba sauntered off to his class. Well, other than Aiba being a complete idiot, he was a very good dance partner. He and I won a few awards last year and earned money here and there. And the fact that I get free ramen from him.

Aiba’s matter aside, I walked in class and was briefly scolded for being a minute late.

\\\♥///

Rehearsals doesn’t start till tomorrow when the premier danseur noble supposed to arrive. It was rumored that this person was Japanese as well, but he was born in North America and later moved here. I was reminded of Matsumoto Jun, the greatest premier danseur noble in Japan, but it can’t be him because what would he be doing in our small school. Oh, well. Whoever it was, it would be nice to learn from them.

“What do you want, Aibaka?” I asked as I sat on the counter directly behind the kitchen. Somehow, the idea of Aiba being a ramen chef suited him, but I damn well that he didn’t want to take after his father.

“I started seeing a hunk!” Aiba said out loud over the exhaust fan. “He and his friend is coming over. I think you know his friend because the both of you auditioned for the production.”

For some reason, I thought of Ohno, but it was impossible. The world may be a small world, but it’s not like I’m going to see him anywhere other than the school for future rehearsals.

“They’ll be here soon. And do you want the usual?”

I nodded. For one thing, I was glad that I had Aiba because without him, I would starve myself to death at night because I didn’t have anything in my fridge. Friggin’ electric bills, I scowled. Just ‘cause I play my video games… It’s my life, too!

Just then, the bell rang and the door to the restaurant opened. I saw a muscular-ish guy come in, laughing about something, and was followed by another guy. I was about to turn my attention to Aiba’s cooking when I looked back again. My eyes widened and my lips suddenly felt dry.

OHNO

I paused for a second when I saw Ninomiya staring at me bewildered as if he saw a ghost. It amused me how his mouth open and closed like he was a fish on land… It kind of made me want to go fishing with Ninomiya. Smiling, I took the seat to his left while Sho took the seat to the right. It was strange, though, that I never noticed Ninomiya around here for the past three years Sho and I frequented the restaurant.

“How are you, Ninomiya-kun?” I asked and kept my eyes on his face. I noticed a red tinge appear of his cheeks and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“C-call me Nino. A-and what’s so funny?”

I laughed again and thought of how cute Ninomiya was when he’s nervous. “You,” I said. “You’re cute.”

“Wha--” Ninomiya was cut off when Aiba had announced that our food was ready.

After he had set up our bowls in front of us, Ninomiya ate right away and I could hear him struggling in his chair. I turned to look at him and saw that his face was bright red and he was fanning his mouth.

“Hot! Hot!” He yelled and I quickly handed him my glass of water.

“Are you OK?” I asked after he gave me my glass back. “Does your mouth hurt?”

He nodded frantically, but he refused to meet my eyes. It must be because he’s embarrassed and didn’t want to face anyone, but it was cute to me. And I wanted to see more of his embarrassing, cute side.

“Ninomi--Nino-kun, how would you like to go fishing with me?”

This time, I got his attention and I laughed. He stared at me with wide eyes and he had a slight smile on his face. He nodded right away and I felt my lips curl into a huge grin.
 
TBC