9/25/13 -- Identity #6

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]

Title:Identity (Animalverse series #6)
Pairings:Kaze
Genre/Rating:Fluff, Humor, Animalverse / G
Word Count:494
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Summary:The trio find out the reason behind their given names.
 


 

If it's Jun being high and mighty just because their master favored him more, he could handle it. But if it was loud and high pitched sounds, screaming, and general raucous, Nino couldn't handle it. Like the times when their owner came back from school, she ran to the living room, or her room, in full speed and switched on TV to some music. It was usually loud that all Nino wanted to do was use Jun as mufflers for his ears. Today was exactly like one of those days, but this time he decided to check up on her.

When he entered through her slightly ajar door, the loud music almost blasted him away. Their owner jumped up and down her bed as she sang along to the music being played from her TV screen. It was loud and annoying like Masaki, but Nino found himself jumping on top of her bed. However, as soon as he landed, their owner lifted him off the bed.

"Look, Nino, it's you!" She squealed happily as she pressed a button on her remote and then pointed at the frozen man in the screen. The man was holding some kind of device in his hand and it was inches away from his mouth. He had a huge smile on his face like he was having a good time, and he was sweating all over. "Isn't he good-looking?! You reminded me of him, which is why I named you after Nino-san."

"Nya? (What?)"

"Oh! I'll bring in Jun and Masaki too," she squealed once again as she put him back down on the bed, ran off, and came back with Jun and Masaki tucked under her arms. "Ok, stay here." After she let put them down besides Nino, she dug for something in her closed and then faced them with a huge grin on her face. "Ta-da!" The rolled item in her hand fell until it stopped and revealed five men standing so close to each other. Nino has never seen them around before, nor did he know what their relation was to their owner.

"This man here," she pointed at a man with thick and arched eyebrows, "is Matsumoto Jun-san. Little Jun reminded me of him!"

"And this man here, is Aiba Masaki-san," she pointed a man who was a bit taller than this Matsumoto Jun-san and they stood side by side. "Masaki's hyper activeness reminded me of him!"

"Nya... Nyan Nya? (So... you named us after these people?)" Nino asked their owner although she will never understand their animal talk. "Nyan nyan nyan. (There's no way I'm like that Nino person.)" Just as he was about to walk away, however, he heard Jun and Masaki responding to their owner.

"Nya! (I like it!)"Jun exclaimed.

"Wan! (Me too!)" Masaki chimed in.

Nino wanted to smack them both with his tail, but instead he walked away. "Nyan, (Idiots,)" he said before deciding to take a nice long nap.

TBC