9/20/13 -- Whoosh

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]

Title:Whoosh
Character:Aiba
Genre/Rating:AU, Fluff, Angst / G
Word Count:285
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Summary:Aiba loved being the wind.
 



Aiba loved being the wind.

During winter, when he spotted a couple having trouble with taking the snow off the top of their car, Aiba blew it away for them. Although they didn’t thank him, Aiba was glad that he helped them anyways.

During spring, he helped carry the pollen and seeds so greens could grow. Then he it rain on them to until he felt they had enough. But spring was always a sad time for him because no one appreciated the flowers he helped spread.

During summer, he loved blowing the soft breeze when someone was complaining about how hot the weather was. He watched their sweat slowly disappear as he tried to fight against the heat until the person finally cooled down. But summer always meant that he was seldom there to provide cool air to the people that stayed inside their homes, using an electric fan.

At last, fall was his most favorite. Once the leaves had changed colors and plucked itself from its branches, he blew it away along with the other leaves that fell from the trees. He scattered the leaves and blew them high in the air as if to paint the clouds and the sky. But no one liked it when he did that. Whenever the people tried to clean up their front yard or their back yard, it would always be a mess because Aiba couldn’t help himself. ‘I hate the wind,’ an adult muttered under his breath, his voice carrying through the winds. Aiba, seeing that he was no use this time, decided not to blow anymore.

Yet every year, the same thing happens and all Aiba could do was blow with a hushed, “Whoosh.”

END