9/4/13 -- Girl (Part 1/2)

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]

Title:Girl (Part 1/2)
Pairings:OhnoxNino, OhnoxAiba, AibaxJun
Genre/Rating:Fluff, Humor, Genderswitch / G
Word Count:532
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Summary:"I give her infinity rating."
 



Aiba had forced him to come with him to check out for babes, and a potential girlfriend down at Harajuku. He said he needed to get laid since it's almost the end of his high school year, but Ohno wanted to save his ity till he got married. "Lame," Aiba would say, but dragged him down anyways. They found a nice spot, a convenient store where they could sit at a small bar that faced the large windows. After Aiba had bought and cooked up cup noodles for the both of them, they waited.

Soon the first girl showed up, and Aiba gave her a rating of 6 out of 10. He said that she looked attractive, except he said that she looked like the annoying and clingy type. Ohno said nothing. Then the next and the next girl came, but Aiba gave them all lower ratings, complaining how there aren't that much unique girls in Harajuku. He wanted to give up after he had finished his cup of noodles, but Ohno stopped him when a girl caught his eyes.

"I give her infinity rating," Ohno mumbled, completely bewitched by the girl that passed by. Her dark black, wavy hair flew with the wind, and not once had it gotten on her face. She had a thin long face and a slightly visible mole on her chin. He eyelashes were long beautiful that it touched her cheekbones every time she blinked. Ohno gulped as he walked out of the store, completely in a trance as he followed the girl.

"Hi," he finally greeted her after lightly tapping her exposed shoulder. Her skin was as white as a blank canvas, and Ohno had the urge to run his brush all over her skin.

"Hi?" The girl turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"I-I'm Ohno Satoshi and... and I think you're cute."

The girl scoffed. "So says the other guys. What a lame pick up joke." She was about to walk away, when Ohno pulled her back.

"I want to paint you like a canvas, and run my brush all over your beautiful body," he whispered and was delighted to see a blush form on the girl's face. "Have you heard of that before?" He surprised himself because he rarely flirted with girls and didn't even have the confidence to speak to one.

"N-No..." she stuttered nervously. To Ohno's surprise, she didn't pull away at all. "I'm Ninomiya Kazuko," she giggled, and took out a small piece of paper and wrote something on it. "Call my number whenever you're free."

"I will," Ohno accepted the note and put it away in his pocket.

"I'll see you soon," Nino giggled and walked away when Ohno let her go. Once she was gone, Aiba came up from behind him.

"Whoa. At this rate, you might get la--"

"I'm saving it," Ohno interrupted his friend and began walking back to his home.

"Fine, but I didn't--"

"Ask Matsumoto-chan on a date, or something. She likes you!" He waved at his friend and saw a erted look on his friend's face. He decided to ignore that as he hummed and stuffed his hand in his pocket.

TBC