9/3/13 -- Heat

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]

Title:Heat
Pairings:AibaxNino
Genre/Rating:Fluff, Comedy / G
Word Count:393
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Summary:Aiba was usually a calm and gentle person, that is until the heat overcomes him.
 



Summer was Aiba's favorite season. He loved the warm sun radiating against his skin, the feel of the random cool breeze against his sweaty and sticky skin, and getting tanned. He always looked forward to summer every year, but unfortunately, he hated summer this year.

Aiba growled in anger as he tried to breath through his nose, but couldn't. He was sick, and he didn't even know how he got sick in the first place. With the extremely hot summer heat this year, it did not make a good match with his cold. Ironic, Aiba scoffed, how he has a cold in the middle of summer.

"I hate the beach," he said aloud and threw himself on the couch, "I hate this sun, and this dumb cold."

"Babe, stop being so grumpy. There are worse things than--"

"You don't know how I feel," Aiba narrowed his eyes on Nino who took a seat besides him. He immediately backed, away not wanting to feel even more hotter than he already was.

"Come on, it's the heat talking."

"Oh yeah?" Aiba snarled, "then tell it go to away."

"Masaki, I--"

"You know what, I'm done with this weather and this stupid cold," he groaned and turned around to head to their bedroom. He wished it were winter know, the appropriate time to get sick like this. He ignored Nino calling after him, and slammed the door on his face. He saw their bed, neatly made thanks to Nino, but he messed it up as he threw the blankets aside, along with his clothes, and flopped his body on the bed. His lips made a small smile as he snuggled in the cool bed, and soon found himself drifting to sleep...

Aiba had gotten better quickly than he had hoped, but not so quickly that Nino had gotten sick in the process. His boyfriend kept throwing tantrums, kept blaming the weather, and everything that got in his way.

"Nino, cool down," he told him one afternoon as he watched his boyfriend tear a yellow phone book in half.

"How can I?!" He snarled, "tell the friggin' heat to cool down."

He rolled his eyes as he cleaned up after Nino while he thought of having a nice date along the beach.

"No, I hate the beach!" Nino screeched, and ran away to the bedroom.

END