5/4/13 -- Reunion

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]

Title:Reunion
Pairing:OhnoxSho
Genre:Fluff
Rating:G
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Word Count:251
Summary:They meet again during their high school reunion. Things are so much different now than back then.
 


It was awkward seeing him again, the famous Sakurai Sho. They used to date once in high school, and it didn’t end well. Despite the past, though, they stood silently besides each other, watching the others dance their heart out. He knew he shouldn’t have went to their high school reunion, he thought.

“So...” He began awkwardly. “How’s it like? Being an idol, I mean.”

“It’s great,” Sho said. “This is my fifth anniversary, by the way.”

He forced a smile. “Oh, that’s great!”

“Do you listen to one of my songs?”

Oh, great. “Uh...” He closed his eyes, trying to remember if he actually heard his songs before. Then he remembered back then, when the radio was on, he heard what sounded like his ex’s voice. He used to listen to Sho sing a lot, back when he aspired to be a professional singer; and now he was. “Yeah, I like your song Fly on Friday.”

“Oh, do you?” Sho smirked as if they were transitioning back to their old ways. Back when everything was so simple and they were in love.

He nodded his head. “It’s upbeat and very catchy.”

Sho chuckled. “I’m glad you’re paying attention, Ohno-san. It’s good to hear from you again.”

It hurt, just a little bit, when Sho called him Ohno-san, but it’s not like they were together anymore. Still, he was glad that he could see him again in person than in posters, the TV, and magazines.

“Yeah, you too, Sakurai-san.”

END