2/6/13 -- Opposite (Part 4/12)

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]

Title:Opposite (Part 4/12)
Pairings:AibaxNino, OhnoxNino
Genre:AU, Fluff, Friendship, (slight) Angst
Rating:G
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Word Count:632
Summary:The other one came over a lot, and I did not like that at all.
 


I don’t know whether to be happy or not. Ever since he’s met the other one, master spent more time with him. Well, he did spend a lot of his times with me until the both of us randomly fell on some floor, tired and panting like crazy. But the other one always made master smile. I thought that was my job.

“Masaki!”

I look up from the mess I made, in attempt to get master’s attention, and realized it didn’t work. He was just looking at me with a huge smile on his face, while the other one was busy doing something else.

Usually, I would respond with my tongue out since I was, you know, excited and happy. Instead, I breathed and turned my head from master; I made sure I took a quick glance at the other one before I did so. As I walked away from them, however, I felt master’s arms wrap around me.

I yipped and resisted from his arms, but he refused to put me down. Eventually, I stopped. I realized master still knew I was in the room, and besides, he’s important to me. And well, I can’t really resist him anyways.

“Masaki! Look what Satoshi made for you!”

I turned my head a little my right and saw some kind of thing on the table. I couldn’t tell what it was since I cannot see most of the colors on the thing, but I saw some blues, yellows, and purples. Other than that, I disliked it. Like I did with master, I turned my head away.

“I guess he doesn’t like it,” the other one breathed, the sound of his voice deflating. “I--”

“No, it’s totally ok!” Master cut in as he set me down besides the thing.

I was about to run away, afraid that the thing would eat me up but master was already working on putting the thing on me. I tried to bite his fingers, which I did but he did not show pain. I was still growing, after all, so I’m not that strong.

“There,” I heard master speak again. “Fits just right!”

I whined. The thing on me was so uncomfortable, yet it was soft against my fur. It constricted me a little bit, but other than that, it was fine. But I still can’t help it. I needed to get out of the thing now since it was the other one who supposedly made it for me. It would be even better if it was master!

‘Get it off!’ I barked loudly, causing the both of them to jump. ‘Get it off! Get it off!’

“Ma...masaki?...”

I stopped and looked up. I saw that master stopped smiling. Oh, no.

‘Master...’ I whined as I walked towards him. ‘I... I don’t like him...’

Of course, master would not understand me. We spoke different languages but it seems like whatever he heard coming from my mouth made his eyes water.

‘I promise, I’ll stop!’ I told him then, jumping up and down to prove I will definitely stop. ‘Look!’

It took awhile for master to smile again, which was right after the other one had patted master on the shoulder. When I saw this, I pulled back my lips and growled. But it barely came out as a soft one that neither of them heard it. Yet master smile, and it wasn’t because of me. Instead, today, I had done the opposite. Taking one last look, I turned away, hopped from the table and walked towards a bunch of papers lying around. This was the place I was meant to sleep in right after master brought me in, but I never did.

And today was the first time I slept there.

TBC