1/25/13 -- Decision (Part 12/16)

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]

Title:Decision (Part 12/16)
Pairings:OhnoxNino
Genre:Fluff, AU, Friendship, Romance
Rating:PG-13 (for language)
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Word Count:1285
Summary:Nino loves it when he is closest to Satoshi the most.
 


Nino had woken up the following morning, loving the way Satoshi still held him so tight as if he was afraid of losing him. It was the second time he has seen Satoshi in the morning, but the first morning he had woken up in his arms. Smiling, he kissed the tip of his nose.

“Hn?” Satoshi mumbled as his eyes opening by a millimeter. “Is it...morning already?”

“Yes, my lovely boyfriend,” Nino giggled, “It’s morning.”

Satoshi groaned. “Aw~ I wanted to hold onto you longer.”

“You will get to. I am by your side from now on,” Nino reminded his as he too brought his arms around Satoshi, pulling him closer to his body. “Can... we stay like this for a little longer?”

“Anything for you, Kazu... Anyt...” Satoshi was unable to continue as snores instead of words came out of his mouth. Nino decided to dismiss this, wanting Satoshi to get more rest since they wasted a lot of energy yesterday. However, for him, he remained awake, wanting to watch him sleep like a baby in his arms.

Satoshi was indeed beautiful. He never noticed this the first time he had met the latter unwantedly, but the more he stared into his face, Nino fell in deeper love for him. Ever since he has seen Satoshi smile, he remembered how hard it was to get it out of his head. But that was the first smile he had seen from him, and he swore right there right now that it’s the only smile he’ll fall head over heels for.

“I... love you, Satoshi...” Nino confessed although Satoshi couldn’t hear him.

Turns out the latter heard as a smile formed on his face. “Love you too, Kazu...”



It was already in the afternoon that Nino had woken up. He hadn’t realized when he fell asleep again but as soon as his eyes opened, he felt empty. “Satoshi?” He croaked out his lover’s name as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. “Where--”

He was cut off by an alluring scent coming from the gap under Satoshi’s door. It was as if the smell was calling him that he got on his feet and followed the scent.

“Ah~” Nino sighed as he walked zombie-like down the luxurious stairs. “I wonder what’s cooking?”

As soon as he made it to the kitchen he was greeted by a woman who was humming and busying herself around the kitchen. She turned around at the sound of his footsteps.

“Ah!” She gasped. “You must be Ninomiya-kun. You’re all my son ever talks about.”

“Re-really?” Nino stuttered, feeling nervous all of a sudden.

“Oh, here did my manners go,” She wiped her hands on her apron before holding out her hand, “I’m Satoshi’s mother. You can call me mom, or Aida if you’re up to it.”

“N-nice to m-meet you,” He bowed before taking her hand and shaking it firmly. “Ninomiya Kazunari...”

After the brief introduction, Nino decided to take a seat besides the countertop. He didn’t mean to watch Satoshi’s mother cook, but it seems like she didn’t mind.

Unlike his own mom, who works as a strict lawyer, Satoshi’s mom was not so strict as her. She bounced around the kitchen (not literally) while she hummed and went about her cooking; his mom was way the opposite of her. First of all, she had this high-class aura around her, yet she seemed like a simple housewife. Secondly, she was taller and as beautiful as her son.

“You know,” She began, causing Nino to snap out of his thoughts, “Satoshi begged to have the house for himself yesterday. I never would have thought he’d bring someone special over.”

So that was why the house was so empty yesterday...

"You see, my son never ever brought a special someone home, but if he did, I asked him if we could meet first. I guess my son was too embarrassed," She sighed although she didn't seem affected about it. "But at least I was able to meet you, Ninomiya-kun."

"Me too..." He agreed awkwardly, still unable to get used to Satoshi's mom speaking to him so casually. But it wasn't a bad thing. At least she wasn't any of those parents who disagreed to their son going out with someone who was of the same gender.

"Oh, Ninomiya-kun!" She gasped as her hand went her cheek. "Satoshi used to be so shy until he--"

"Ma!"

He and Satoshi's mom turned to the source of the voice and saw Satoshi standing a feet away, breathing hard as sweat poured over his face.

"Stop embarrassing me!"

"Ah, Satoshi. Back from your afternoon jog?"

"Whatever," Satoshi breathed, and annoyed look on his face. "I'm taking Kazu with me upstairs. Bring the lunch upstairs."

"Alright. Go on ahead," She smiled. "Have fun~"

Before Satoshi grabbed him by the arm, Nino heard him groan. "Whatever!"

As soon as the door to Satoshi's bedroom closed, Nino laughed. "I can see why you're embarrassed to bring me home to them."

"Sorry bout that," he apologized. "I should have come home sooner."

"No, it's fine. I actually like your mom."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. And Satoshi..."

"Hmm?"

"Bring me over sometimes. I would like to have dinner with your family."

"Yeah, like that's ever going to happen," Satoshi scoffed as he walked towards the bathroom. "I won't let you unless it's only you and me."

"Aw," he pouted. "I don't mind."

"Well I do," Satoshi shrugged. "Do you mind waiting for me while I shower?"

Nino shook his head. "Not really."

"Great," Satoshi grinned. "See you in a bit."



It wasn't long before he heard the bathroom door open. Nino swerved around, but turned again realizing what was being exposed; he couldn't help but blush. It was his first time seeing Satoshi's bare top and boy was he packed.

"Kazu, what's wrong?" He heard Satoshi ask as footsteps came towards him. "Don't tell me you're being shy right now."

"It's my first time seeing you like this..." Nino mumbled. "Of course I'd be shy."

"Well I'm not," Satoshi breathed as the springs on the bed creaked. Right after, a hand grabbed his wrist causing him to turn around.

Nino gasped as his hand was guided on Satoshi's well built chest.

"Do feel it? It's my heart saying: I. Love. You."

Nino definitely heard and felt it once Satoshi pointed it out. He was amazed how his heart beat those words just for him even though hearts don't speak. Still, Satoshi was really cheesy at the moment.

"Hey, Satoshi..." Nino called for him as he continued to watch his hand on Satoshi's chest. "I decided I'll go to school so that way, I can see you everyday."

"You mean it?!" Satoshi gasped. "You will?! I mean yeah I forced you a long time ago, but I don't want to do that now..."

"No, it's not that you're forcing me. I just want to see you every day," he mumbled quietly as he grabbed Satoshi's free hand with his free hand and linked their fingers together. "I don't want to be lonely."

"You won't be anyways," Satoshi smirked. "I won't allow that."

"Heh," Nino chuckled, "I know..."

It seemed as if Satoshi was about to kiss him when there was a knock on the door. Satoshi groaned.

"Great, thanks for interrupting," he mumbled sarcastically as he stood up. "Ugh... Just when we were about to get to the good part..."



It felt new, but then again this wasn’t the first time Nino attended school. However, the moment he set foot on the familiar school grounds he suddenly felt as if all eyes were on him. Turns out, what he felt was real.

TBC