3/1/13 -- Coward

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]

Title:Coward
Pairings:Jun
Genre:Fluff, (slight) Horror?
Rating:G
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Word Count:183
Summary:Jun didn't want to be the one to retrieve the baseball from the abandoned house.
A/N:This is not a continuation of the Brothers series.
 

 


It’s not that he was a coward but he couldn’t bring himself to step even one foot in the abandoned house. But his friends wanted him to retrieve the baseball they accidentally threw into the house, so he had no choice but to do it.

“Come on, Jun, you can do this,” He told himself confidently when he finally decided to take a step in the abandoned house. “You can do this.”

It wasn’t that bad as he thought. Nothing came towards him when he entered; except for the loud sound the molded floorboard made under his feet. Other than that, he easily found the baseball right where there were shattered glass on the floor besides him. Just as he was about to reach it, however, a hand shot out.

The hand was nowhere near human. It gave off a purple-tan color and blood was seeping out. Jun yelped in horror and immediately rushed for the door. As he did so, he swore he heard a ghastly voice tell him to wait, but he didn’t and ran. He was a coward after all.

END