9/7/13 -- (Part 2/2)

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]

Title: (Part 2/2)
Pairings:OhnoxNino, OhnoxAiba, AibaxJun
Genre/Rating:Fluff, Humor, Genderswitch / PG-13
Word Count:1277
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Summary:Ohno wasn't so sure about keeping abstinence anymore.
 



Ohno would have called Kazuko as soon as he got home yesterday if it weren’t for Aiba asking him if he could do this or that to Matsumoto. He kept trying to suggest Aiba that he should just ask Matsumoto out on a date, and not to immediately attack her because it might scare her. But Aiba kept talking like there was no tomorrow about using toys when-- Ohno didn’t want to think more about it.

As he sat in class, every words that came out of the teacher’s mouths flew in the other ear and out the other. He noticed, in between his urge to call Kazuko in class, that Matsumoto kept glancing at Aiba, who seemed to pay her no attention other than his notebook. Ohno disliked that notebook of his since it didn’t hold class lectures; it held things that were too explicit to describe. He shuddered as he glanced at Matsumoto and wished she would be alright, and asked why she had a crush on him.

The day went by faster without worrying about time since all he did was think of how he’d meet with Kazuko, and what they would do. Sure, he used a pick up line that suggested , but he wasn’t sure if he was ready, not after he said he’d save it for marriage. But the more he imagined brushing a on Kazuko‘s petite little body, Ohno’s pants felt even more uncomfortable. He called her anyways as soon as he was away from prying ears, and most especially Aiba (he saw him earlier pull Matsumoto somewhere).

On his way home, however, Kazuko didn’t pick up. He began to worry about the phone number she gave him, thinking it was fake after all. However, on his fifth try, Kazuko finally answered on the first ring. “Hi, Kazuko-chan, it’s me.”

“Who’s me?” Came Kazuko’s voice who sounded more scared than surprised.

“At Harajuku, yesterday, in front of the convenience store.”

Kazuko hummed as if she was trying to piece together what he meant when she gasped and let out a cute giggle. “Wow! I thought you would have called me right away yesterday.”

“I would have if it weren’t for my friend.”

“Oh, that goofy looking boy from yesterday?”

To him, Aiba didn’t seem as goofy, but to everyone he was (except Matsumoto). “Yeah.” He heard her laugh in a sweet girly laughter than Ohno joined in when he began thinking about her in that way again. Soon, the laughter died down and there was an awkward silence in between them.

“So… aren’t you going to ask me on a date?” She suddenly asked, breaking the silence in between them.

“I--”

“It doesn’t have to be anywhere nice,” she hummed, “perhaps… you can show me what you meant by yesterday.”

Ohno’s pants tightened around him at her words that brought the dirty thoughts back. He didn’t know whether to go on with it or not, but he found his lips saying a small ‘sure,’ and it even told her his address.

“I’ll be there as soon as I can,” she giggled, “make sure to…clean up.” As soon as she ended the line, Ohno ran back home as fast as he can, wondering why he was still letting this happen. But it was as if his body were moving on their own as he cleaned up the tool shed his parents gave him as a studio. It was small and cramped, but after he had put away the unnecessary things, the ground was huge enough to have Kazuko lay her body down-- Ohno shook his head as he gripped the edge of his pants and silently chanted that this wasn’t the time. Coincidentally, he heard the doorbell chime throughout his house.

It couldn’t have been his parents or his older sister since they had copies to the keys of the house. And speaking of his family, they weren’t all home. As soon as he opened the front door, Kazuko smiled. Her pearly white teeth matched the slightly see-through summer dress she wore. It was near summer anyways, and seeing Kazuko in such light clothing made Ohno gulp. He could see the yellow bra she wore that matched the yellow .

“Ahem, aren’t you going to let me in?” Came her voice, snapping Ohno out of his thoughts. After seeing her, he wasn’t sure about keeping abstinence.

He immediately showed her to his studio and she gave equally surprised gasps and awes. He felt that he wasn’t that great, but hearing her made him feel differently. As she walked around the small studio, Ohno took a seat on his stool.

“You did all this?” She asked and pointed to the paintings that were pinned up to the wall.

Ohno nodded his head. “They aren’t great. I made these when I was in grade school.”

“Not great? They’re amazing! I bet your parents are proud to have a genius kid.”

Ohno never thought of it that way. Did they? “Eh. I guess.”

“Now,” she whirled around and walked to him a slow and teasing speed. She had a smirk on her face and Ohno gulped. “About that pick-up line…”

Ohno backed a little and almost fell on back as she came closer and closer. “I-I…” he stuttered uncontrollably as he tried to look at anywhere but her bras and her . He tried to look away, but the feel of her gentle warm fingers on his skin forced him to look at her. She had a dark look in her eyes that reminded him of Aiba whenever he looked at girls, and the pink lipstick she wore seemed red under the dim lights coming from the skylight. He gulped a huge lump of saliva as he watched her fingers trail down from his arm to his torso then-- She pulled away and laughed, the dark look in her eyes replaced by amusement.

“Did you really think I came here for that?” She laughed and held her stomach as tears came out of her eyes. “I’m not some easy girl, Oh-chan. I would want to go on a date first before we have .”

“I… uh… I wasn’t…” he stammered, unable to find the right words to say.

“But if you like,” she raised her eyebrows suggestively, and pulled on a strap on her dress. Her right shoulder was exposed and it was still so white as if the summer sun hadn’t done a single damage on her. “You can start on the shoulder.”

Ohno gulped as he glanced at her shoulder and the palette of paint waiting for him to be used. He intended not to because seeing her white skin being tainted by paint made him feel guilty and that he might get some on her clothes. But she kept insisting and even gave him a brush to start. He took it hesitantly and grabbed the palette of paint. He dipped the tip of the brush on a yellow paint that matched her underwear, and he gulped once again as he placed one trembling on her shoulder. He was unable to place another when she pulled away and fixed the straps.

“Well, that was a fun date,” she said and began taking her things she left discarded near the entrance. “Next time, it’s my neck. Ciao!”

Ohno watched her leave, baffled at her teasing nature. He never would have thought that she would be as tricky and playful, but that’s what he gets for letting her appearance get to him. Once she was gone, he ran back to his home and headed to the nearest bathroom he could find.

END