11/7/13 -- Oblivious (Part 30/50)

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]
Title:Home Sweet Home: Oblivious
Pairing/Character:AibaxNino, JunxNino, Kaze, ShoxOC / Ohno
Genre/Rating:Angst, Fluff, Friendship, Romance / G
Word Count:327
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Summary:I wasn’t the type to nose around Masa stuff because he had his privacy, too, and I respected him for that.
Warning:Character death


Masa began to gain weight again and I was happy. So Jun and I celebrated with a surprise for Masa. While Masa was forced to tutor some kids afterschool back at the Manor, Jun and I bought most of Masa’s favorite food, enough to give him food coma. Also, we planned on turning off the lights and surprising him in the dark. When the clock struck to five o’clock, we waited for Masa to come home since Masa told us later in the afternoon that he was going home exactly at 5PM. However, we waited for thirty minutes when Jun and I finally heard the jingling of Masa’s keys.

As soon as the door was opened, Jun and I clapped loudly, yelled surprise, and pushed Masa to the kitchen.

“I can’t see a thing!” Masa complained. “What’s going on?”

Masa’s question was our cue and soon all the lights were on. In front of him was the food Jun and I struggled to cook. It almost filled the small square dining table and it was enough to feed all of us for a week.

“Guys…”

“It’s to make your more fat,” Jun giggled and pushed Masa closer to the table. “Dig in, Masa-nii.”

“What he said,” I said lazily and handed Masa plate and eating utensils. “Just don’t over-stuff yourself, OK?”

“Are you kidding?!” Masa laughed. “I’m going to eat everything.”

I laughed. When Masa set his bag down, a pamphlet fell out. I wasn’t the type to nose around Masa stuff because he had his privacy, too, and I respected him for that. However, I couldn’t take my eyes off of it. What was Masa doing with a pamphlet that talked about lung cancer? Then I remembered that Masa said he visited the hospital yesterday because he was interested in the medical field. He was probably studying, I assumed.

Oh, well. Now was the time to celebrate with Masa, now that he was fine and healthy.
 
TBC